SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL

YOU BCASHFAGS READY?
twitter.com/JackMallers/status/943336523629547521

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7kz7w1/coinbase_usd_reserves_empty/
coinmarketcap.com
reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7kwllo/stop_giving_lies_and_false_hope_with_up_to_3_days/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do u find these posts

what is he implying here? thats hes gonna take down coinbase?

on the internet

It's literally "My uncle works at Nintendo and..."

Get wrecked losers

brilliant

I dont hold in coinbase so i could care less. The high predatory fees alone make me wish to see blood. God damn imagine it...you work there and then you have a whole 8 hours to make your master move. Bullshit.

one the one hand: very funny. On the other hand: let's be real here; they fucking new such a thing would happen, and they'll use it to regulate the shit out of crypto. Screencap this!

Wtf I'm new to crypto and I just bought my first portion of btc on coinbase. What can I do to make sure it's safe. I don't want to sell it or anything, but I won't lose it in all of this drama right?

Imagine being a grown man and still making my dad works at nintendo posts.

I hold the master wallet. Send it to me i will keep it safe sir.

>take down coinbase
>say goodbye to normie bux propping up our bubble

Good plan Steve.

How low will corecucks go? Crying for help to the government? God damn you guys are fags.

this. you can trust him. He's also managing my coins. Easy, always friendly and super safe.

My dad also works at bitcoin.

Seriously this.

>100 likes
Literally who?

The Virgin Coinbase vs The Chad Gemini

No, but his dad works at Nintendo and will ban Coinbases account if they dont stop HACKING!!!!

reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7kz7w1/coinbase_usd_reserves_empty/

were fucked

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

>0 replies
>submitted 8 minutes ago
Nigga, no one cares about your FUD

kek

My dad works at Bitcoin and bcashies let me tell you, he is NOT happy.

It's not going to be "corecuks" that get the government involved. It's going to be big institutional money and boomers. I'm frankly not happy that this Coinbase is literally engaging in insider trading with the "brand confusion" BCH because it hurts the whole crypto market and gets regulators on all our backs at least at the exchange level.

Lmao but seriously is there somewhere I can go to learn about all of this shit. I feel like a fucking idiot trying understand these threads. But I feel like crypto is going to blow up in a big way in the near future and I want to jump on before the normal fags and Jews fuck up my chances

i think youve been on biz too long. thats not me and its nto fud. that shit is for everyone using coinbase to see, nothing to do with buying or selling bitcoin. i bet youre a sweaty pajeet who thinks he controls the markets with his shitty biz threads

>It's not going to be "corecuks" that get the government involved. It's going to be big institutional money and boomers.
one and the same, at least in mentality

It's literally the [NO2X] croud reeeeing that Bitcoin Cash keeps gaining acceptance.

reddit.com/r/bitcoin

start there i guess? i dunno just lurk moar

Lurking and coinmarketcap.com

> Welcome to Bitcoin where entitlement gets ya nothing!

Kek

go back to plebbit
PS I downvoted your post

doesn't seem like it's the only one: reddit.com/r/CoinBase/comments/7kwllo/stop_giving_lies_and_false_hope_with_up_to_3_days/
but sure enough, might be an orchestrated thing by some unhappy corefaggots, which, considering ocams razor, is the most likely thing.

this is true. Then again, sooner or later they're going to regulated the shit out of crypto anyways.

Which is which?

>old money assholes complaining
>BTFO

go back to regular stox if u cant handle the heat pussies

Eh plebbit does have a way of writing good beginner FAQs I suppose. I just want to grab a couple of alternative things like ripple and stuff and then shove it in a paper wallet? But I don't know how to do that and now my 100 bucks of btc is locked in coinbase lol

>I bet against the market and lost. Now i'm going to bitch about it.
The post.

One thing is for absolute sure.... select people knew about the coinbase release prior to actual release. That's why bitcoin lost volume, that's why it tanked, and volume was bulking in BCC wayyy befote the news and pump.

Coinbase is gonna be in some deep shit. Listing on CBOT/CME is big leagues with actual consequences

Someone should say
>my dads dead, so you should kill yourself

dont listen to this kike

reddit.com/r/btc

is the real uncensored bitcoin forum

kek this... my dad could beat up your dad!

Newcoiner gtfo

lol bcash pajeets make me laugh so much.

Some people are gonna be convicted hahahaha

hahahaha

LOL this faggot actually went to my high school

he was always a spoiled bitch

no surprise hes a normiebase corecuck

fucking bullshit. If we wanted rules, we would trade the stock market. Sure I'm holding bags like a lot of others, but that's the risk you take. Some of these safe space cocksuckers need their balls to drop and be men. Nothing is fair in life.

ive honestly never had a bad experience with cb/gdax. been there since 2014. lost alot of money because of the eth flash crash and maintenance but it seems to come with the terriotory. also bever waited long for large usd money transfers

>act like faggot
>downvote a post revealing cb fucking everyone over like a cuck

Bitch

BCH was pumping on a ridiculous amount of good news already. Coinbase just set it over the top.

Youre a retard

Gemini is great

#justabitch

Can you please die stupid pajeet, i can smell your brown iq

Looks pretty cut and dry to me. The word got out and it was orchestrated. Hell you can even see when the bastards bought back into BTC. Pure coincidence right?

does it surprise anyone? But yes, very nice.

>pattrens in the market means it's manipulated
hurr durr durp

literally every BCH evangelist knew it was going to be added to coinbase, Roger Ver in an interview yesterday talked about how excited he was for the upcoming addition to coinbase
this is just natural market action

>this is just natural market action
if arkies are deluded, I don't know what you are...

you are only complaining because you were a fool and lost money

You are the normal fag

No, my mother asking me if her 70 yr old friend from tennis club should buy one of the itty bitty coins is a normalfag

except I haven't lost anything?

Poo goes in the loo, whenever you $1 per day curries roll in everyone knows it's bch pumping time. It's becoming predictable, your bosses must be losing so much btc and Fiat on these runs.

Rules don't come because the majority of users want them
They're gonna fuck this shit until the poor can't even legally participate just like they did other investment opportunities

Try to sugar-coat it all you want. None of the people that just started dealing in BTC futures are that naive. They're going to start lynching motherfuckers.

You ARE a normalfag, only a normalfag would ask such normalfaggy questions. Do some reading or we have to assume you're a hopeless retard.

I'm just looking for good sources to read is all. A couple of people linked me to plebbit but I assumed they were joking?

fucking pajeet

BUY Bancor

Holeee FUCK. BCashies fucked the wrong people this time. A Snapshot has been taken, and anyone who has, or has traded in anything over 10K in Bcash is on The List. They will prosecute who they can, and for those who they cant, there will be John Wick style Contracts. I'm going to do quite well this year.

"Black"water id. Checks out.

What happened to the OG Bcash scam financier. Hung by the balls for all the keys. That is child's play compared to what is coming.

tell us more so we can bully him on twotter

he...he doesn't deserve that fate user

Big words for a small boy

corecucks were a mistake