Were there any great wars between Skaven and lizardmen?

Were there any great wars between Skaven and lizardmen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fzgpPM_UA9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, Clan Pestilens did a number on them.

>ELVES FUCKING GTFO OF MY JUNGLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What about vice versa?

Yeah, after Pestilens did a number on them, Sotek ate all the rats.

See image

>Tell them to fuck off and wait our call
>They don't

There was the time Skaven blew up the moon and showered Lustria with giant chunks of warpstone, destroying the continent.

>Still won since kroak decided being dead was gay as fuck and shielded the world, nuking lustria but still having all the lizards fuck off on the flying pyramids, technically winning end times
>It took a fucking moon to kill kroak again
Get fucked rat shits even in dead we win.

What's more, the Slann are the only actual survivors from the Old World besides gods.

hehe

It's more like the Skaven trying to fight the Lizardmen and getting BTFO, then coming back later to try again, for centuries.

>mfw when the new jungle maps will mean that I will have to constantly micro units as they dive in and out of LOS.

Haha, no. Enjoy more beast paths.

They're one of the biggest rivalries in the settings.

Basically the Skaven come in and fuck shit up then get entirely beaten back at the end, over and over, until the end times they try to blow up the moon and rain shards down on Lustria except they mostly kill their own men with them while the lizardmen fuck off into space with giant chunks of lustria still intact and now floating above the realm of azure in AoS.

In Age of Sigmar, encountering Seraphon causes Skaven to have visions of nightmare jungles filled with dinosaurs and the sounds of drums as their people are sacrificed and their hearts offered to the gods. Lizardmen fucked up Skaven so hard, they're practically mythological horrors to them.

>First thing ghost-kroak does after the wold gets AoS'd is kill demonfucking shits

Skaven dominated them during the End Times, killing them all or forcing them to flee into space via moonfall.
All of the actual Lizardmen would then go on to die in space, leaving only the Slann alive.

There was one, in November 2016

Stealth TW:WH2 thread?
Anyone have the webms of the trailer?

>jungles
>gyrocopters
>flamethrowers and gunpowder
>"I ain't no Runelord's Son" starts playing.

>skaven commited genocide on the slann
>on their home ground
>lizardmen did not even manage to kill clan Pestilens

Is this from the vidja game? I really didn't want to buy it (fuck DLC Chaos), but if they added lizardmen I might cave.

are you from 2015?

I stopped caring about Total Warhammer for the most part.

>Were there any great wars between Skaven and lizardmen?
while the humans were uniting under sigmar in what will be considered year 0 the lizardmen were having a war with the skaven so big they ended up awakening a new god of racial hatred

so yes, if anything skaven have been the main faction lizardmen have had battle against after the great wars with daemons at the start of the timeline

>malikath trapped between teclis and mazdamundi

Poor guy

How did the fucking lizardmen even find their way to the AOS setting? Didn't reality itself get destroyed and remade?

They just sort of showed up.

>mfw remembering the Americas campaign of Medieval 2
>had to just give up on Mayans after a couple of battles because I literally could not see shit through the trees

When I'm stuck in a heavily forested Empire map, I can't see shit. If Lustria is even half of that, I'll never end up going there.

>poorlittledarkelf.webm

>This is what skavencucks actually think
Here is what happened
>Rat shits need a whole moon
>Still get BTFO by a fucking dead frog
>Which nukes all skaven
>All lizardmen survive inspace
And that's all there about it.

Are you trolling or did you just discover the setting this morning? It's one of the biggest conflicts in the setting. Skaven hated the lizards so much that they dropped a moon on them.

stick near the coasts.

If you think the empire is bad in total warhammer, don't Play Rage of the Dark Gods/Call of Warhammer. The generated maps are fucking petrifying.

>want to fight beastmen pooping in muh reich.
>attack them.

>everyone of them is hidden except the general.

life is suffering as an empire player.

>Thinking a moon can kill the old ones servants
That's where you're wrong ratshit.

How about the other way around? ALL Skaven survived by turning Skavenblight into a giant mothership.

More like 10-15% Pestilence left behind as a distraction while the rest evacuated to the Southlands. Where they proceeded to fuck up much less OP Lizardmen.

Chaos isn't actually as all-powerful and all-knowing as Chaosfags would have you believe.

they made magic space ships and told chaos to go fuck itself

What is that from?

You retarded pieces of shit. Couldn't you answer him like a human being using the lore. Both you must KYS.

No, you asshole. The planet was just destroyed. It's literally in the ending of WHFB and intro of AOS. What's wrong with you. It's been confirmed decades ago that the Old World was just a planet in a giant universe and Chaos was invading it among others.

The Lizardmen fled into space. The Lizardmen were so stupid they didn't pack supplies or any life support systems since on the journey ALL the Lizardmen but the Slaan died.

It came to to surprise to anyone that Slaanesh actually listened.

Total War Warhammer 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=fzgpPM_UA9E

>carnac is STILL autistically screeching about lizards
I guess I'm not surprised

>nukes all skaven
>when not even a third of a single major clan is killed
>lizardmen players couldn't use slann's in the campaign due to all of them being killed either by the moon-nuke or by skaven assassins

It's sad to be an npc faction, scaly-thing

Don't worry, maybe with Age™ Of™ Kidmar™ they'll give you the Staerborn™ Starseraph™ ! Only 80 bucks for 5 models!

Furthermore, the Wind of Magic fled into space as well and manifested into the Mortal Realms. Reality wasn't "remade" the surviving elements of the Old World just fled from the onslaught of Chaos into part of the universe, for a time, out of Chaos's notice.

The Slaan spent countless ages in their ships alone stewing in their despair and grief. Dracthoian, aka Dragon Bro, eventually found their ships and in curiosity flew to them. The Slaan SADNESS was so intense that the noble SPESS dragon was bombarded with images of the fate of the Old World. Dragon Bro felt SAD at what happened to that world and the ordeal of these beings. So SAD that he shed tears of stars that the Slaan used to navigate their way to the Mortal Realms landing in Azyr the Realm of Heaven.

On the way and while there the Slaan were infused with the power of Azyr which they used to being back their Lizardmen servants in form of memories and dreams given life by the power of the heavens. Thus were power the Seraphon.

Just don't mention Bel'akor.
That'll make him blow up even worse.
Oops.

I am screeching about you being a stupid cunt spread misinformation. Since when did a planet become universe/reality. Retarded as fuck. Get out.

I kinda like the metamyth aspect of the slann now.

feels like just yesterday

We already been through that dance but doesn't change the fact that Lizardmen are the jobbers of AoS.

But is it sadder than being a sidekick faction?

you should play first rome with Europa Barbarum mod.
THEN you can whine about forest battles

By the cleansing after Storm of Chaos I had two entire corps of flying motherfuckers for support of the main armies. The last battle involved me dropping huge amounts of gunpowder over wood elves. Of course they still fucked me in the ass cause they are a little broken.

>filename
kek

>that art
How the mighty have fallen.

Jesus Christ. What terrible Warhammer art.

>Slann survive Fantasy
>revive the Lizardmen as Daemons of Order
>AoS has lizard angels made of starlight and lightning for blood who can whup on Chaos' best and brightest with nothing but dinos and rocks

>meanwhile Skaven get their boss to be a Chaos God but everyone hates him, he's not taken seriously even by chaos and they're still filthy inbred rats

Who really won Fantasy, I wonder?

Man, the state of threads about this game on /v/ are atrocious.

Think of it this way.
warhammer fantasy is now popular enough that discussing it gets you called a shill on /v/

Yeah.
Fucking hilarious desu.

Honestly, I wonder what GW thinks about the popularity of Total Warhammer games.

Why is Arcanon made of farts?

FFS

the current state of warhammer lore is too stupid for me

oh the memeries

youll get called a shill for liking irrelevant indie games on /v/, /v/ is pure cancer.
Historical fags are probably the most pathetic gaming community ive ever seen, petulantly sperging about warhammer fans getting a game too all the while excusing bullshit copy and paste DLC for their own titles.
Nobody. We all lost.
Kind of like humans have genetic fear of sharks, i think this is realy cool, too bad everything else isnt.

that skink cracks me up

Skaven got pretty new models, Lizardmen got nothing. Skaven won.

Skaven writing was pretty poor in End Times.

>In most previous conflicts fight against Chaos because destroying the planet you live on is stupid
>Your DAEMON leaders appear and say that we should help Chaos this time cause who cares they wont die, they're daemons
>Help Chaos win by destroying 75% of the civilisations on the planet
>Chaos dicks them over at every opportunity and just about wins in the end
>Daemon leaders pull your capital into the Warp
>Still get treated as second class citizens

Skaven had a good thing going and they ruined it for everyone including themselves

That's fucking perfect.

>Skaven had a good thing going and they ruined it for everyone including themselves
That's not poor writing, that's Skaven in a nutshell

it makes them money.
They use that money to buy another giant statue of a sigmarine.

>crackwhore elf waifu
>ywn nurse her through her withdrawal and fall in love with her.

ca are a talented bunch. that cgi is amazing...

Hmm, looks like they made them exactly as "they should be", less weirdo 80s metal babes, more into bloodlust frenzied and wild. Do approve.

>that chin
>that nose
fuck em

>tfw no as good depicted Eldar as this

The Sotek/Pestilens conflict is pretty huge in the lore yes.

>end times/AoS lore
kek

> 2017, still butthurt about the chaos dlc thing, which was free for anyone who bought the game anyway.

>mfw

Missing out a great game.

Not sure whats so odd about it, try taking a 20-30kg rock falling from 200m high and I'll ask whats left of your corpse if you think a sword hit would have hurt more.

So are we looking at another one of them Stealth T-Rex's from Jurrassic Park here?

I remember the Carnodon having a lot of abilities, I missed the part where it was a ninja.

it's more about it flanking so fast that you don't really have time to react than being a good ambusher

there's a short story in the 6th edition armybook depicting a similar scene

No one won. A setting is not a contest.

Whats wrong with the chin and nose? it fits the depiction of elves several arts.

If you want a chinless/noseless asian little girl looking elf, you wont really find it.

>Whats wrong with the chin and nose?
nothing

they just aren't pretty to me

Its ok for me, not my preference but thats just that one.

Also, several modders are changing faces to be 'more attractive', im sure those will be changed too to fit more normal concepts of beauty.

>the slann has got a navel
>it doesn't have thin arms and fingers
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
it's still cool

not that guy but I was a little disappointed with Teclis' face. He's not benedict fucking cumberbatch and should look older than he does.

WITCH Elves are supposed to be horrible blood crazed hags

You waifu tards ruin everything because everything has to be sexually attractive to you despite the fluff.

Drugged blood crazy bitches are exactly what turns me on.

THICK

That's only the case when Witch Elves haven't had their blood based face creams.

isn't that the state of the empire most of the time?

Who is carnac?

Skaven hated the lizards so much that they dropped a moon on them.
I, not being that other user, am new.
Not really into warhammer except anything I can play on steam. but this greatly peaks my interest. Please elaborate.

>fuck em
But thats the point, you're supposed to fuck em.

>10-15%
It was a quarter of their remaining forces.
And all the ones leading up until that point.

>Sotek ate all the rats.
There were special rules for Sotek's skink armies and they looked suspiciously similar to Tyranids

Agreed.

>and they looked suspiciously similar to Tyranids
what the fuck are you talking about? I've got said armylist under my nose

nothing about them reminds of tyranids

it was authentic but a pain in the ass.
Minotaurs in Med2 are even more broken.

Lizardmen look so incredibly fucking stupid.