Whoever shared whalegate here

I don't know who you are but thank ya! I made some good money.

care to share what that was/is?

need more info

was it the BCH whale?

Well free channel got me only 30 percent profit this week :( they should post more free shit.

He's trolling guys
Stop it clown, nobody likes you

I joined just for the coinbase listing and they delivered so very happy right now!!!

Some guy posted some insider info earlier with proof showing his account with 0 BTC and 1.4M BCC.

Those guys are on point with their shit.

But, ya know, this is Veeky Forums so its 99% fake/ruse cruise.

Though i like free shit

100% legit and no one will share their link haha. Best kept secret in cryptoworld

Blablabla blablabla next bithumb listing? Did they share it or not?

Shut

That was me and by now you should pay your due boy, i accept donations. And yeah whalegate is a very good group. They are basically live watching every shit they give so you won't get fucked.

there are no bitcoin cash wallets with 1.4 million coins, faggot.. you do realize its a public blockchain so you can see how many coins everyone has, lol

No fuck you, no need for stupid members again. They had to start explaining every new shit now. We were better before some idiot start leaking their shit. Fucking retards

Same, love the free channel$:!,8 they post less free shit but hey free is free

Obviously before he unloaded them, ya dingus. Hit the books ya fuckin retard, its not hard to find.

whalegate

The real thing, i saw that thread and i was skpetical. I followed their shit, they don't fuck around.

Well fuck you, i was waiting for a free signal or at least some clue just like they did with every bithumb listing. They didn't share shit. So all you premium members can go fuck yourself with all that profit!

I won't be surprised, they give good signals. I heard they are closing membership soon.

they are using an specific exchanger?
i was thinking in buying a membership, saw a promo in the free channel

Explain to me why they need to give you shit?

I didn't believe them when they said bcash will be listed on coinbase, oh well.

BCH or other alt?

Link?

Fuck the free channel, i'm premium and i'm pumping in profit.

Some traders running that machine, i should have joined a month ago. But instead got scammed by an other group.

Just bought 20k BZC, who cares, maybe it'll get to the normies.

Big time, its www.whalegate.com for the noobs

Many exchanges, they gave cash yesterday, eos signal 2 weeks before bithumb.. i just want the next bittrex listing and i will be a happy man

Clearly i still remember that day when the market was red and some member pissed them off, they gave 3 signals with over 200% profit or some shit in like an hour. Dude since then shut the fucked up.

discords premium signals are pretty good too.

What are your gains with premium?

First image in this thread stay salty nopicers

Are you dumb? The only bch whale is roger ver and soon that shit will crash!

Ungrateful bitch

Can you explain how they get bithumb listings before anyone else?

They pay an insider. What do you think? They're wizards?

Bithumb calls are nothing compared to the rest.

Give me a break, so you are saying they have insiders at bithumb, coinbase, bittrex.. and go knows what else. Glad btc is cheap today for once i can afford it

Everybody has a price, user.

Over 500% one week only, luck or not. It doesnt matter

I was with them last month, i liked the targets with signals

Did you not see Liam Neeson?

Wait until they stop accepting new members, they won't post any shit. They don't even do any marketing.

Are they responsive at least? I doubt them before but they are killing me with those calls. Are they robots or some shit?

Pfff they don't give you shit on discord, they just put you with other members to talk, i rather pay for signals than lose my time babyshitting some peps

Dayum

They are live 24 hours a day so won't be surprised, AI maybe?

What's your price little slut?

Good thing they are not a pump and dump group unlike most groups out there, they answered all my questions and I'm an annoying fuck.

Oh my god those calls! I'm stuck with link and ada. Can they buy them from me for a membership?

Woke up this morning i was flabbergasted

I don't get why they still accept bitcoin for their fees, shit is going downhile.

Why are you shilling them? It was proven last time the guy leaked something, they kicked random members out and just kept the btc. Pretty obviously a scam

They never kicked anyone, stop with your stupid crap.

I must say they are pro

My portfolio is up by 50% today thanks to those servants of crypto but still accumulating for my lumbo

Proven hahahahahah, its crypto you can prove shit. Their calls are solid but banning anyone is just some stupid trolling last time from some fags out here.

Go tell that to the people that got kicked out, lol.

Lol, that was my first question that i asked before joining. Guys are so humble and i'm learning a lot of stuff. Been wasting my time on this stupid Veeky Forums but once for a while someone share some good stuff. DYOR

People who share stuff that they pay for are either insecure or stupid, my 2 cents before $1. I will stick with the free channel 2-3 signals a month are better than nada.

whalegate on the level? i'll throw down, if so. always looking for another angle.

Rumors they know next coinbase listing, bitcoin cash was just the entry. Main dish will be salty. Maybe SALT? Got it? Salty = salt hahahaha

Salt holder here about 500 bought at 6bucks.
That post makes no sense salt is tiny and not fully tested. BCH was the number 3 Coin in front of LTC which Coinbase had up for years.
Next one will probably be ripple going down the top ten list minus the privacy coins. Cause the govt will ream themselves up their ass if they do.

Dude is shilling his salt, what's wrong with you? NEO holder here, we are going to the moon, i repeat moon coming

It's a frat

Do they speak another language? I

Every one someone is talking about whalegate, we end up getting at least a leak out of it. Today we are getting shit, da fuk? Why post?!!!!!!!!

Can't even join, my bitcoin is still in the mempool, no confirmation for 2 hours now. Fucking bitcoin cash messing with the network, i hope they don't close the applications until then. I was so cheap, i paid for a slow transaction. Fuckin roger ver and his stupid coin

What the fuck is free channel?

Yep and we won't share it so fuck off.

Lol i got cucked by their BCH call earlier today, literally just been dropping ever since they called it. Their target was 0.23-0.25 as well, AAAAAAAAAAA

Fuckers they are swinging it cuz tomorrow gdax will pump it. Oh boy thank you for the call bro, new all time high tomorrow. Bitcoin cash will end up crashing bitcoin by end of year.

I'm a worrier, everytime there is a dip i sell. But i learned to trust them, so far all my targets hit.

I made some mad profits today so if i get liquidated then so be it, still will break even today. Hope it does turn out well, good luck brother.

Plz share user

Nah idiot Korea FOMO is about to start, those whalegate know what they are doing if anyone can share their entries, we will appreciate.

They kept telling me don't sell verge yet for a week and i fucking sold during bitcoin blood bath, i feel like a fucking morron right now.

Why paying them if you don't listen? Id love me some free whalegate leaks or if someone want to pay for my membership.

Do they have any sexy girls in the group? I saw some IG pics with one of their traders. I hope they value sharing.

TO EVERYONE NOT LOOKING THROUGH THIS OBVIOUS SAMEFAGGING:

THIS IS A SCAM, DO NOT FALL FOR IT

Go fuck yourself fucking idiot, last time i was i the free channel. They gave a lot of signals back in october with profit. Over 1000% and some shit, once again all of you fags ignored back then, now they are giving few free signals. If you don't wanna pay, join the free shit you fucking fag. Been jerking or some shit while your wife getting fucked by some hobo. Fuck sake, troll troll trolls. Keep trolling their shit fucking link or req crap lf coins and want you to buy their crap. You've been yelling scam in every trade here. Some dude said buy iota yesterday and you were barking like a fucking dog scamcoin, look at it today.

Jeez calm down, he is a troll thats what trolls do and if no one want to join that whalgat or whatever. Who cares, i just want some free shit bro.

I had to move my ass from a nice cozy dunkirk movie night to check this shit, i scrolled up like many said on that telegram. Ok their calls are good, i didn't see no girls, no lambo, no credit card information, no food, no vacation pictures.. i'm too lazy to trade anyway. Oh shit i'm in biz, i thought this is the milf thread. Bye

Iota is mooning