Why are dragons often depicted as incredibly vain, when they're really quite ugly?

Why are dragons often depicted as incredibly vain, when they're really quite ugly?

I'm the ugliest motherfucker to ever live, and you won't believe the amount of time I spend in front of the mirror.

That's a rather large claim, user. We're going to need pictures.

Do you think I'm stupid or something? I've seen "An ogre visits /tv/" screencap. I know how those threads go.

Dragon beauty standards=/=Human beauty standards

...Because Dragons will obviously see themselves as beautiful? Why would they follow human standards?

Beauty is subjective to each race. Beholders believe they're the most beautiful creations to ever exist, but we as humans would disagree. Other races would likely think our ideal human standard of beauty, and all people accordingly, are hideous.

They're vain because they're powerful.

And you can still be ugly (leaving asides that ) and still be vain. There's just an additional delusion about it.

what, you keep your onion in a cage?

Fucking humans with their normative beauty standards.

Who are you to say a dragon can't be beautiful and majestic? Shitlord.

>he doesn't want to fuck a dragon
Get a load of this normie faggot

They look ugly to you?

A combination of this
and this

Have you ever visited an SJW Land Whale's Tumblr page?

NEWFAAAAAAAAAG

>implying dragons aren't beautiful
dude, they're fucking majestic, they come is beautiful and mixed colours, their scales shiny and uniform, frills and spines, sculpted musculature, huge shining eyes. If they were real they would be considered one of the earth's most beautiful organisms without a doubt, they would be the horses of the skies

is right
To a female elephant seal, this is the sexiest man alive. Dragons probably look for different attractive features in their mates like scale glossiness or crest size.

>dragons
>ugly
You take that back right now.

newfriends please educate yourselves before making threads

Do they go something like this? SOMEBODY

ONCE

ugly to who?

From their point of view, the humans are ugly.

Go to bed Skywalker

Like everyone is saying, beauty is subjective.

Even Beholders are known to consider themselves beautiful and all other creatures inferior.

I dare you to say that to a dragon's face.

TOLD ME

and now i know.

just cause they are ugly motherfuckers, dont mean, they are not pretty in their minds

It's kinda like looking at a cow and saying, "thats an average looking cow", meanwhile another cow would be going "Damn son, daisy Is looking fine today"

dragons are perfectly capable of being pretty.

Dragons are best creatures.
If you disagree with this then I suppose Veeky Forums is not for you.

>implying you wouldn't

I would hit it life I was bahamut himself.