Corecucks will defend this

fork.lol/tx/fee

Other urls found in this thread:

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, such small fees on a coin no one uses with a technology that leads to centralization of nodes. Well done BCH.

Core is knocking it out of the park! Remember it's a store of value. Digital Gold! Not for silly uses like transacting.

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h

>leads to centralization of nodes
It literally only costs 150$/year in storage to have 32 mb blocks. You clowns are desperate.

>muh nodes

kys hard drives are cheaper than ever

You could buy a 2TB HDD and run a 50mb blocksize node for the price you have to pay in FEES to move core cuck coin

High fees are a feature to discourage you from spending your BTC, thus protecting the store of value. It's your own fault if you're not using Segwit TXs

- Blockstream

>bitcoins fees cost more than it does to buy a bigger hard drive to run a node

LMAO you can't make this shit up

tfw paid $42 USD in fees to move btc to bittrex today...

gotta keep those mud patty bakers in Haiti able to run their full nodes on their raspberry pi's or else we're going to be overly centralized. Good call.

Wow core cucks are really this desperate huh

Good luck in 2018 retard. Korea and Japan have had enough of your high fees. Too bad you can't hire core cuck shills because they only know English

Corecucks BTFO. Economically illiterate retards deserve to lose all their money. They'll be crying to the government soon enough for refunds.

how are your BCH bags OP?

did you buy at the ATH like all the other retards?

I did the exact same thing and was charged around $4

The only way core cuck coin survives into 2018 is if they get big banks to pump legacy BTC. Otherwise 2018 belongs to bitcoin cash, ether, and monero

Not him, but I bought at $300, so yes I'm the ultimate comfy right now.

Second that.
Bitcoin core is dead.

>centralization of nodes
haha holy shit corecucks are luddites

oh god you actually believe these things, don't you?

And...you think a coin from a literal psychopath is...better?

I selected 'high fee' as I was in FOMO mode.

bitcoin literally doesn't do the thing it was designed to do

enjoy getting btfo by monero and bch

Bitcoin is a store of value; you're not supposed to spam transactions to attack the network.

sheer amount of replies shows how many bch butthurt fagets itt kek

The white paper says "peer to peer electronic cash"

Not "peer to peer core cuck store of value"

lol who the fuck cares what it was designed to do? The market doesn't give a shit about the technology. They care that it's an investment that will grow due to limited supply.

Another crypto can take the reign as an actual usable currency to buy coffee and pizza and shit with, but that shit should not be called bitcoin cash.

You fucks are going to scare the normies away from crypto with all this bullshit.

>muh spam transactions
spam transactions aren't free
for spam to actually have any real effect on the network, the spammer has to pay $$$
ergo it's not spam

haha fucking kill yourself you fucking retard, bch is the market alternative get rekt

>i missed out on cheap BTC: the thread.

>who the fuck cares what it was designed to do

Now I know why the jews call you guys goyim because you are dumber than a cow. Slow bitcoin will lead to bitcoin banks who will issue their own crypto backed by bitcoin and then you will just have banking 2.0 retard. The crypto needs to remain fast enough so it can't be a settlement layer.

literally no evidence of "spam"

i bet you think its trump and "the russians" doing it as well

hahaha youre a dumbass. buy some rope with your store of value user. you'd have one week before the transaction confirms. that leaves you enough time to reflect and dwell upon your absolute fucking idiocy nigger retardedness before you realize that it's time to kill yourself

I just want to use Bitcoin again for online shopping. Nobody cares anymore except for getting rich. Bitcoin Cash is the exact same shit down to the source code except there's no block size limit. I hope more merchants adopt it. I just want to use it.

You guys keep harping on the fact that bitcoin is slow. Again, who. gives. a. shit.

Literally the only ones who make a big deal out of transaction times are bcash idiots.

No one is using BTC for regular purchases anyway.

If bitcoin is slow then bitcoin banks will use it as a settlement layer to base their own currency off of. That is just gold standard 2.0 retard

how much do you get paid to post this? is it really worth your dignity? wait, don't tell me, you actually believe this bullshit you're saying right now?

The absolute state of ponzi coin

>dignity
>posting on an anonymous image board

Your shitcoin is going to ruin crypto and that fucking sucks.

>t. Speculator who joined crypto mid 2017 and will be left holding the bag

Look at this user, this is the normie mentality who will buy our coins at the top, the ‘who cares if it’s terrible, it’s here to print me money and it’ll never stop lol!’