Goodbye earth

goodbye earth

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

holy shit what's going on

ITS FUCKING ABOVE 45k OMG THANKS OP

I need to leave you arkies I have bag held this shit for nearly 3 fucking months now and I can finally sell for a profit and i know how violently ark trend changes.

I'm getting off now, I'm finally free. I will rebuy in at the post mobile wallet dump.

Thanks for the memes guys, I'm finally free

MISTAKE

Ark got listed on a new exchange.

nah dude we still on earth until ARK VM and other releases are finished. I'd way we are warming up the engines and running some test runs for sure tho. That exchange addition is gonna do us very well

how high is this shit going I just fomod

It'll pump to $12 and dump to $10 and stay there for a bit before rising as it normally has since it got listed on Binance. Ark's volume is gonna be up permanently now, which means it's gonna

You're going to get wojak'd short term, but this shit is eventually -> $50

Congrats arkies

Next year. I think EOY 2019 it can get to $200, assuming the market keeps expanding as it is. $20B market cap might not be much then

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Above 47k

Holy green dildoes Batman

Holy shit that green spike. Half my portfolio in USD is now ARK.

Who else was on board the /ark/ during this flood?

Yeah i sold at 49k and some at 50k

Really happy about that price, best of luck arkies,will consider jumping back in at 25k's

Remember when that guy dumped at .30 and you all said it was dead. Lol

>logo is literally a pyramid

wish i had more than 200 ark. i bought in at $2.75 and pledged to hodl for at least 1 year.

It's still climbing shiiieeet

Please fucking crash I hate when others make money and I don't

so true.. i sold my whole stack at 55k
pls drop back down to 32k so i can accumulate again

Youve had since August to accumulate. If you haven't gotten in yet you're blind. We've been telling biz for months that shit will take off

There are people who sold at 45k 10 minutes ago. Why are you trying to time, that's risky and you might get burned.

PRAISE THE LORD

he works in mysterious ways

Predictions for how high it will go tonight? I bet we'll touch 60k

THE FLOODS WILL WASH YOU AWAY, DISGRACEFUL....NOARKIE

got back in at 52k, gained about 1.5k ark

Damn, I wanted to buy more
wonder if it'll go back to 30k again

>pic related
>feels good

We back in the uptrend boys, settle in and get comfy.

Forgot pic

Welcome back

Damn it feels good to be an Arkie.

HOW COME MY CHART DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT , HELP NOW BEFORE I WHALE YOU GUYS

I traded ETH for it btw, maybe that has to do with it but it keeps hovering around $8. 30???

Should i sell now, and buy back in on the dip?

BZC

too late

on binance it's going down, i don't understand

Or just stake it and get free ark.

>$8. 30
Because this chart is in SATS and not dollaridos? Who even does that?

You really want to jump? We're in orbit right now.

What a gorgeous chart. You could set a watch to that pattern.

God the temptation is so strong, I've been holding this coin since the last time it was at 40k and I could have sold then and bought back in and almost doubled my stack. But with the mobile wallets on the horizon I do not want to try and time ARK right now. Time in the market beats timing the market.

This is the peak. Read this.

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/7je241/log_of_slack_talk_about_ark_smartbridge_and_arkvm/

These guys have no clue wtf theyre doing. Get out now. This shit will never go past $10 I promise

That conversation ends with them considering it more heavily. Their concerns about having vm on the main chain are legitimate. The benefits are also worthwhile. It's something worth discussion, and the one they had was productive.

>ark at 22 cents
fuccc how did you even know about it back then without all this memeing

>devs have an open and productive conversation with the community over complex issues everyone is looking to solve, and they leave with a useful set of items to explore
>"no idea what they're doing"
I bet you fall for flashy marketing and plastered brand names

>what is research

The ark was sent to save the earth, jesus said

okay, what's the cheap coin that will do the same now?

ARK

DNA
ODN
RCN
RDN
WABI

Req is a good one

I have invented a joke for you no-arkies

>Knock knock
*the no arkie dies in the flood*

Pump is done (for now). Wait for North Americans to wake up.

It hasn't even started trading on OkEx

Reading through the whitepaper and seeing their vision. Great team behind Ark as well and a strong community.
My eyes are on req now.

thanks guys

I'm not too involved in crypto but WABI seems to be another coin with a really strong background

My only issue is that I'm not sure why a strong backing necessarily means the price will rise. WABI and ARK don't need $100 tokens in order to be considered a success.

I'm 50% XVG should I buy ARK with the remaining 50?

Ark is opening on okex in 1 and a half hours.

It might continue then

hgg uguh uuugghrh help

feelz good to have had the foresight to buy up in may, be faithful arkies for we will leave the sinners behind.

It’s the ARK/BTC chart, 3 day candles

Just woke up... saw blockfolio and was convinced the mobile wallet was released. Holy shit guys... imagine the blast off when it will get released. If a simple exchange listing can trigger this...

Or am I too deluded?

The deman will eat ark up and shoot it to 15. screencapthis

I am really happy for you anons. I have always liked deluded arkies more than the stinky linkies. Im all in Monero but Im happy for your success nonetheless.

Godspeed Anons

:)

yall think 56k is the highest it will go till the next pump? im hoping to sell and get some more ark

Thanks user.

This has been my best day in crypto.

It's happening. ARK is a god damn solid coin, great team and community. Once we get the wallet, we will truly moon.

Thanks. XMR is a worthy coin as well.

I think the mobile wallet is pricing in itself now honestly. I mean sure you’ll see a rise once it’s 100% but maybe 20% and then a dip. However It really depends on when it’s released though. Could very well be ATH (in sats not filthy fiat) coming in the next few days and if mobile wallet hits 100% then it will be a sure as shit- huge as fuck moon mission. Let’s cross our fingers and hope they release it at the exact right time to reap the reward.

As an OmiseGoy I feel like we have a lot in common with deluded arkies. We all bag held since August and only recently has our patience paid off. Congratulations Arkies, you deserve it.

On the one hand, my stack is now worth more. On the other, so much for getting a bigger stack. I had on my space suit but I hadn't finished packing my suitcase.

tfw 500 @ $3.50

We needed more time :(

I am so unbelievably jealous. I would go back in time to buy Ark at 20c a million times over before I did the same for Bitcoin.

2k ARK @$3.46

Am I gonna make it lads?

2k ARK @ $0.85 plus 80ish ARK from biz_classic the last 5 months, pretty comfy

fuck you arkies you scammed of all my money, the ark is dead and i have nothing. fuck you

Down we go. Wish I could have sold at the top desu but my Ark is in the wallet and it takes too long so...

Just found out I got 600 worth of bitcoin cash. Do I wait for it to go up before buying ark with it?