Corecucks are shaking in their boots

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adam3us/status/636410827969421312?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=rrr_zPmEiME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but they do have a weak dev team?

this corecuck meme has run its course

You BCH faggots better not have killed coinbase or you fucked the whole market.

I swear if you retards put us in a 3-year bear market I'll find and kill you

he's not wrong though

/shrug

Boomers get out reee

>want to hear a joke
>cashies

Why? I got it for free newfag

btc bugmen army is invading

mcafee better run back to belize

uhhh yeah he is
it's literally FUD

fucking this.

All of shit bullshit because of fucking psychopath roger ver and people's delusion of thinking they could literally copy bitcoin and take over it's place.

It's honestly sad. This shit is going to stare normies away from crypto AND bring in heavy gov regulations.

its painfully obvious when the word "corecuck" becomes preventable, its when people are dumping BCH and bags need to be sold

>AND bring in heavy gov regulations.

I mean with regulation comes legitimacy in the eyes of the unwashed masses, so at least there's that. Also plus would be killing off everything named Bitcoin entirely due to this shitshow so something better can take over

>when you finally see through the meme and realize that lightning network, segwit, and core are all trash

I am enlightened anons. Bitcoin Cash, Monero, and Etherum are truly the future.

I pray to the sweet lords above that there is another huge bear market because of this war.
I refuse to buy any coins at current or higher prices.

If this is the new normal, or if the market is now mature enough that alts can soak up BTC's fall, then I will see all of you guys in hell.

what is really funny is when they try to sell they literally can't. you played yourselves, you fucking retards. your store of value is worth ZERO if you can't sell

coinbase fucked up bigtime the way they rolled this shit out. what the fuck were those dumbfucks even thinking. they cant handle traffic in the first place.

Fuck you, you think regular people are so dumb they won't do five minutes of research and find out the bullshit disaster that is Bitcoin Core. I'm laughing at you retards.

>Bitcoin Cash
>the future

BCH just kicks BTC's problems further down the road. It's less shit than BTC, but it's still shit

Monero is run by a corecuck. It has hype now but BCH will swallow it down the line once it catches up technically.

>5248268
How fucking autistic are you? seriously?

twitter.com/adam3us/status/636410827969421312?lang=en

Really makes you think....

Kicking a problem down the road (which isn't what they are doing) is still much better than creating new ones that are even worse.

>you think regular people are so dumb they won't do five minutes of research and find out the bullshit disaster that is Bitcoin Core.

Wait you think people research coins before buying them? Not even people here do that

BCH isn't built to be and will never be an anonymous coin retard

You cant regulate crypto, arbitrage will still happen you fucking retarded faggots

Have you not met like, literally any people?

No, they won't do the research you idiot. They literally do what they're told, and when that becomes too confusing they get scared and leave.

This is the best that corecucks can do
I'll see you all at 100k BCH.
Very soon.

If anything they will do research that leads them to believe BCH is a scam coin and will stay away from it.

Imagine unironically being in any version of bitcoin arguing about better tech.

Fight amongst yourselves while ETH gets ready to eat your dysfunctional lunch.

>
>Monero is run by a corecuck. It has hype now but BCH will swallow it down the line once it catches up technically.

Is monero really a core cuck coin

>This is the best that corecucks can do

I hate BTC to you retard

except for all the times when that better tech has fucked over users
eth locked up in buggy smart contracts

Yes, even people on fucking INSTAGRAM are laughing at you now, sharing memes about how retarded bitcoin is

why bitcoin anything tho?

maybe bitcoin everything should go away

I was reading reddit /bitcoin, I go there to smirk at the circle jerks. I seen a post today where people were like "we need lightning network now so we can kill fucking BCASH the trash imposter coin, i hate it!!"

Its so bizarre, I cant tell if theyre really angry or if they just mimic the other users. They want their coin to have less tx fees, not because it makes logical sense, but because they think it will help them defeat another coin.

Actually, yeah, normies are practically fucking rocks.

Kys faggot

>why bitcoin anything tho?
>maybe bitcoin everything should go away

This is a smart man

Yes
I didn't save the picture or the thread it was posted in but the guy who runs Monero now (who isn't the creator) is buddy buddy with Blockstream execs and talks up LN and Segwit.
Looking at that I had to wonder if Monero wasn't a hostile takeover from Bytecoin done by the same people who run Bitcoin Core.

Makes you wonder at the very least.
I don't trust it anymore, I don't trust that it is actually private and secure. I bet it has a backdoor (meaning a way to link addresses that only the devs know).

BCH/ETH are the only coins I trust.

More delusional corecucks
>oh no BCH is winning
>lets push the idea that bitcoin in general should go away
>yeah that'll catch on!

Bitcoin Cash fags are gonna kill crypto at this rate

Fuck you

kill yourself bugman

How does BCH have bugs when it's just BTC with a few lines changed? Are bitcoiners contradicting themselves?

It's a purge of scum fucks like you who tried to control what you had no chance of controlling.

Think about it, ((they)) never lose control. We've had our revolution, the direction is set and they have the helm once again. bcore is the future bcash won't catch up in time.

bcash is never going to happen

The only people killing crypto are the altcoin scamcoins.

Fuck off with your shitcoin scams.

fuck off datadash

I trust that it's private and secure but I don't trust the devs

Agreed on eth and Bitcoin Cash tho

you don't get it everything ethereum and monero can do bitcoin cash can do

the alt market was a bubble created by btc's arbitrary block limit

>Are bitcoiners contradicting themselves?

I mean it does roll back to pre-segwit so there is that

Boy you sure are attached to old dinosaur tech that will never get the significant upgrades and updates they need

So stupid
BTC artificial pump via tether was only thing keeping it alive
It will die

BCH isnt helping the market tho. I agree with the fact that btc core needs to get their shit together cuz at this rate theyre both not helping. w.e tho, this is crypto and assholes like Ver are going to stroke their ego as long and as much as they can

>having to use the term corecuck

Dude you guys are so incredibly sad. Like I WANT to see a coin take over specifically for everyday use and general purpose transactions. But everything about bitcoin cash is scammy as fuck. From ver, to the name, to the awful shilling here.

post them here kek

Etherum is fundamentally different from bitcoin cash

Bitcoin cash will never be private like monero is

this, blockstream shills and retards are so transparent

BCH upgrades are ongoing right now
you just don't hear about it because the devs went underground to avoid idiots like you

>ver is a bad guy
>craig wright is a scammer
cry some more faggots,
reality is approaching.

>BTC artificial pump via tether was only thing keeping it alive

You know you can buy BCH with Tether, right?

How can you call bitcoin cash shady when bitcoin core is literally funded by blockstream which is funded by banks

whenever someone calles Ver a scammer or a felon it's 100% proof the poster is eithe a paid shill or literally retarded

LTC will reign

And you know that it wasn't used in that way
Isn't is suspicious that BTC started PUMPING L IKE FUCKING CRAZY right after the fork?
You know why right?

BTC was artifically pumped in order to try and kill BCH.
It's that simple.
You guys tried everything you could to win and you still lost.
Just go away already, you're done.

>devs went underground to avoid idiots like you

The devs (at least Craig's) decided to patent a bunch of shit like faggots, effectively destroying the main purpose of crypto which is to try and build the best cryptocurrency possible to escape the banks and government. Blockstream's a bunch of idiots for a lot of reasons, but the one good thing they do is free sharing of tech

nucoiner retard

What does Ver have to do with Bitcoin Core being a shit product?

They intentionally gimped it to have control over your coins.

>corecucks
It's just so transparent how hard you faggots are shilling lol.
you know you're only fooling retards right?

Anything that hurts BTC dominance without completely killing t he market is fine by me. I don't care if BCH takes the lead, actually I hope it doesn't. There shouldn't be a king coin.

I own BTC....i can‘t come to terms changing this to BCH. I will stay with the king, i just don‘t see it in BCH but if BTC goes down at least i own the original. I do believe BTC has strong comeback powers and is better than BCH. I also believe Core Devs will find a solution to the huge amount of unconfirmed transactions + the LN will relieve some load in the near future too.

I will stay with BTC, BCH is not for me.

BTC isn’t the original.

BCH is the original.

Are you dense?

>patent a bunch of shit like faggots, effectively destroying the main purpose of crypto which is to try and build the best cryptocurrency possible to escape the banks and government
non sequitur you fucking brainlet

>muh corecuck technology
WOAH
THIS
IS
AMAZING

I see both sides of the argument and just wanted to point out a third option; fedoracoin.

> BCH being the original

Straight out lies, well i shouldn‘t have come to Veeky Forums for serious talking in the first place.

>Meanwhile,slowly creeping...

None of those are the original.

There were like 10 projects that eventually led to bitcoin.

BCH is just deluded into believing they are the "original vision" which is some pseudo-religious bullshit that crypto does not fucking need right now.

>muh corecuck technology
part 2.
youtube.com/watch?v=rrr_zPmEiME

WOAH
THIS
IS
ALSO
AMAZING

That's just his opinion, man.

I like how you're avoiding actually acknowledging the principal of what was said, free sharing of information to build the best things possible

Why do you have more confidence in core devs over cash devs? Cash devs went with a straightforward approach to the transaction problem, scale blocks bigger. Core devs decided to take an off chain approach, which requires loads more dev and testing to scale.

The patents will be open
go concern troll somewhere else
Look into what tesla did with their patents, same idea.

If corecucks actually wanted to build the best things possible they wouldn't have crippled BTC. You guys are dead men walking.

>BCH is just deluded into believing they are the "original vision" which is some pseudo-religious bullshit that crypto does not fucking need right now
Good luck trying to stop them though. It's like talking a fundamentalist out of their religion. If you look at Ver in interview he is 100% convinced and goes back to canned talking points like lines of scripture. His clarity and repetition is classic propaganda/sales technique and it has been very effective at brainwashing those who want to believe. Even if it drops to .01 BCH will never go away as a remnant of true believers will always remain loyal.

BCH = Satoshi Protocol
BTC = Segwit Protocol

Now fuck off.

>copy bitcoin
bitcoin can't copy bitcoin, faggot. I guarantee you Ver and wu were in bitcoin long before a SINGLE blockstream soyboy

Literally blockstream kekekekeke

>no scalability as no lightning
HAHAHAHHAHA
it scales by larger blocks sizes, that's all you fucking need with bitcoin. you don't need Goldman Sachs Lightning Channel you stupid corecucks

>The patents will be open

Every other BCH thread I've been in people (BCH supporters) have told me they're going to control them to fuck over BTC and any competitors that try and challenge them

He is right you Mongoloid

LN is just a cleaner approach than increasing the blocksize.

they think they bought bitcoin. They bought after the fork. They bought a shitcoin trying to take over bitcoin and to maintain their denial they must accuse all others of doing exactly that.

How are you going to scale when we have 1000x of current users? are we going to have 1GB blocks?

there's no way this isn't bait

LN has no relation to the original Bitcoin design.

Name the coin something else. Core is not Bitcoin.

The people who shout BLOCKSTREAM sound just like the Trump idiots who shout DEEP STATE.

I mean...well that actually makes this all make sense.

Can we at least admit Core has a serious problem right now?

I remember when Cash launched months ago, it was literally a small cult following and most laughed it off. Now it seems every 1 out of 2 or at least 1 out of 3 posts are in support of Cash. Clearly Blockstream and Core's propaganda efforts have had the opposite effect. They probably never even imagined they'd still be having to debate the existence of Cash going into 2018

LN is going to fuck bcash up

possible.
if blockstream tries something funny again the patents can be used as a defensive tool

>muh 1GB is large
just lol@u senpai desu

It makes sense that you’re a SJW and we’re the original libertarians who mined Bitcoin telling you what you think is Bitcoin is not Bitcoin anymore.

Fuck off you shareblue retard.

Name one dev

COREKEKS ABOUT TO BE BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

BITCOIN CASH IS THE TRUE BITCOIN

>the patents can be used as a defensive tool

So you're effectively admitting they wouldn't actually be open in this case