ODN

Redpill me on Obsidian user.

Is there any other coin out there like it? With such a low supply this could go parabolic if its successful...

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/early-insights-for-investors-in-the-obsidian-platforms-odn-cryptocurrency-1020879bd18f
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kj7p9/the_privacy_platform_that_deserves_your_attention/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

obsidian is the Monero of platform coins. its the first fork off stratis, while having privacy features. its like if ethereum and Monero had a baby. if you hold 10k odn in your wallet, you stake 10% every year (which could be a fucking lot in a year from now)

also people from the monero team are now on the obsidian team, and they're coming out with the messenger this month, so now is literally your last chance to get in.

>people from the monero team are now on the obsidian team

source dude. this is high octane grade fomo fuel

if you've been in obsidian threads you should know this, newfriend. I would say dyor but I'm trying to shill this thing to get more niggers woke

medium.com/@obsidian_crypto/early-insights-for-investors-in-the-obsidian-platforms-odn-cryptocurrency-1020879bd18f

thats embarrassing. wrong pic

Veeky Forums, please stop ruining good images with your retarded crypto logos

redpill me or gtfo

under 2k sats after release of app. screenshit this.

brrrapppill me on obsidian

ok basically so its another masternode scheme making something that people already kinda have in non-blockchain forms that normies will never adopt unless its extremely marketed because the privacy feature isn't even free and essentially the whole thing is shilled by greedy "master node owners" who fell for the masternode meme and are effectively being multi level marketers.

Bitzeny will 10x before june

no dumbass you're describing verge

damn i could eat that ass for days

...you said 'people' as in plural. we already knew fluffypony was their tech advisor

Blackstone mentioned someone else in the discord, I can't remember who but he was also an advisor. and I wasn't redpilling you, I was redpilling OP you fucking faggot

new project, 90 million supply cap, priced in kilosats.

this sort of thing doesn't last forever.

why are you so angry?

such dreams only exist on cryptopia

ill be posting this pic when it moons and you'll be apologizing

It's going on a new exchange coinciding with the app release.

I have 500 ODN so not that invested but it'll be off cryptopia and get more liquidity and higher price.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kj7p9/the_privacy_platform_that_deserves_your_attention/

So should I buy it?

I can't answer that question for you. I bought it, though. 100k.

Just memeing, I only bought 30k.

lmfao obviously no

Literally all crypto's promise is a product after 5 years, BZC is the only one of 20 coins that's actually finished.

Do all crypto's promise a product in 5 days?

Enjoy losing your money

dude are you the same faggot shilling this thing in every other thread