Do you like female goblins?

Do you like female goblins?

No, I've been told by this board way to many times that I hate fun. Obviously I do not like anything.

>It's a "Badly disguised InCase thread" episode again

No. The short stack goblin meme is the most cancerous thing to happen to this board in years

Fuck you for bumping this thread, you cancerous newfag.

Those are green gnomes

Considering that the time I have spent on Veeky Forums, and /aco/ has turned me into a rampant xenophile, yes. I assume that it is only a matter of time before I fall even deeper and start getting off to futanari loli horsecock penis vore and whatever other esoteric fetishes lay within /d/ and beyond.

Praise Slannesh

>the best erp I ever had was with a female goblin

Currently playing one as a monk in 5e. best character iv ever played

Yes.

No, they all deserve death as much as their male counterparts.

Yeah, but it's probably a good reason NOT to put them in any settings I make.

Give me qt goblins to use as mtg 1/1 tokens, Veeky Forums
Not too lewd, making people mad that these are not "REAL" goblins is enough.

>do you like goblins
no, genocide when?

Okay, but would you rather they exist in the setting so you can genocide them, or just not exist in the first place?

I hope you know that you are the reason tabletop players get a reputation for being creeps. If I see one more anime playmat I'm gonna fucking flip

My Gobbos are always CoC (yes, that one) inspired: an all female race that needs other male humanoids to reproduce, though far less rape-y. They are usually found in ports and trade cities to woo sailors and traveling merchants because in smaller villages and cities that are species/race oriented (i.e. Dwarf kingdom capital city) they are always run out of town or straight up genocided by the native women.

They have a affinity and skill for medicine and healing, and can be found as camp followers for mercenary bands where they'll pick out a man, keep him fit and encouraged him to retire early so they can get a nice little bit of land and bone like rabbits for the rest of their life.

So long as they're not shortstacks

I do the pretty goblin sluts meme but also have horribly ugly Goblin males who the females aren't attracted to at all. All of the minor races in my setting are basically created by reptilloids using alchemy and Elven/Dwarven blood (elves/dwarves are ancient aliens who were cut off from their stellar civilizations and technology ~150,000 years ago during a war with cybernetic techno-barbarians) so they don't have to have a logical origin in natural selection.

Anyways, they only reproduce during drug fueled orgies and nobody really knows parentage, children are raised communally. All of the girls are terimnally thottish and frequently and unashamedly engage in prostitution to finance their ambitions (usually limited to traveling to see the world and buying shiny gemstones). Males are incredibly greedy, even worse than the Dwarves and just as venal as the females, only less well equipped to express it so they frequently blow all of their goblin jew money buying high class prostitutes, both goblin and non-goblin for their deviant sexual antics.

>When /pfg/ breaks containment

don't tell me you've never had an all goblins tabletop adventure that ends in a vigorous group masturbation session.

Yes.

Yes, but I like them as fucked up little shits like the males. Goblins in general are just like vicious children.

InCase art is just as ugly as Dimitry, prove me wrong.

Hint, you can't.

I want a WoW-style dickgirl goblin with giant gold rings to blow cigar smoke in my face. Just saying.

if they dont exist i cant make them extinct - so they should exist temporarily before i make them stop existing

>52484188

wheres the trench coat and finger-less gloves?

>I want a WoW-style dickgirl goblin with giant gold rings to blow cigar smoke in my face. Just saying.

Yeah, I want that too.

Golly gee, other anons with the same fetish?

As canon fodder

Shit taste desu familia. Incase is one of the best artists producing stuff for that fetish

And how.

Yes!

>tfw no goblin sexpot gf

we need to get on this genetic engineering thing, I want to retire with a harem of goblin nymphos to wait on me instead of going to a depressing as fuck nursing home.

Goblins are only acceptable if they're suitably ugly or inhuman. Same for all goblinoids. All trogs should be purged.

Female Goblin is basically a green Jewess.

>google short stack
I wonder what makes people like what's generally considered the epitome of ugliness?

>implying the height is tied in any way to their face or overall appearance other than precluding the possibility of the long-legged, tall Amazonian look