Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Fluffy Edition
How is the life for you after the Tailful Polymorph Apocalypse? QANON ruled out the possibility of making the entire world fluffy... but you can still try! Just make everyone willing by extensive social campaign or liberal use of enchantment spells. And remember about frequent Headpats, they have no duration listed!

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

drivethrurpg.com/product/208753/The-Avowed-April-2017-
drivethrurpg.com/product/208752/April-Augmented--2017
youtube.com/watch?v=NJjoZccwV8s
youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm starting to hate april fools just because of the inevitable shit that DSP puts out and send you into a fucking tailgasm which you feel the need to share with us.

drivethrurpg.com/product/208753/The-Avowed-April-2017-

drivethrurpg.com/product/208752/April-Augmented--2017

Why haven't you offered to become a Game Master Betrothed yet, /pfg/?

This is 3.5 nostalgia general now.

My first character in any RPG was a 3.5 assassin, and the edgiest character I've ever made. I'm fairly certain I said "It's nothing personal, it's just business," while playing him.

Sounds like all you were missing was EWP, user. I bet you had fun.

>tailgasm

Well I'm sure you'd look wonderfully cute with your own tailful polymorph.

I think I had EWP with some Book of Vile Darkness torture knife.

My first character in PF was going to be a Sorcerer into Dragon Disciple. DM had me roll stats and it came out pretty good, but the DM said "oh yea, you can just put that 8 into Wisdom, sorcerers have a good will save after all!"

I am very glad I did not actually get to play that character.

Beautiful. You should bring them back sometime.

My first 3.5 character was a halfling rogue. Nothing else to it really.

You think that's bad? I was playing a PHB monk.

You have my condolences, amigo.

My very first character was a human Rogue/Sorcerer/Arcane Trickster. It wasn't great, but it was fun while it lasted.

That's okay, the game didn't last very long. The DM has a marty stu gnome illusionist DMPC.

I want to play an arcanist / spell thief / unseen seer / something one day.

What character should I finish the app for next:
>Eli Roth, UC gunslinger who won a mysterious black cloak from an evil spirit in a bet, but lost his daughter and wife to the same spirit. WWW
>Rathan Kroc, Prophet of Kalistrade head north to find his fortune by create a chain of affordable fast eateries. Blingmaker
>Malgrim, Symbiotic Slayer, survivor of the Ramgate Massacre that had the trauma fuck him up permanently and create the split personality Maggot. Fangwood.

My second character was a Sorcerer. Crossblooded Dragon and Undead. He was gonna be a thief. His name was Vault.

The other two players were my sister who was playing a kitsune archer fighter and thought they were people with ears and a guy playing a strix with a lucerne hammer who seemed to think we were playing 3.5 since I don't think he had more than a single level in any class by level 4.

My lad made a deal with some people to get some more information about what they were trying to do. The other two's characters disagreed with that, refused to ever trust him again, and threatened to kill him, so he had to leave the party.

So I made an Alchemist. I decided he'd be all bandaged up like The Invisible Man because I thought it was cool. His name was Darwin DeGraves and was a vivisectionist with feral mutagen. Keep in mind this was way before I came to /pfg/ so I didn't even know this was the memechemist. The DM was also just being kind of all over the place with extra powers and shit. So when she asked me what sort of powers I wanted I asked if I could have Evolution points like an eidolon since it seemed to fit. And thus, I picked up energy resistance up the butt and every movement mode except flight. I forget what else.

The game died a little while later.

Who are all the players in both RotJR parties?

To anyone still watching Legacy of Blood and Flame's LFG: Better finish those applications if you haven't already.

Final selection will be announced by morning on Monday.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJjoZccwV8s

Who wants to know?

Let's hear your predictions, /pfg/.

Who's getting in? Keep in mind the question is who you think is getting in, not who you want to get in, or who makes your dick tingle.

>Kroc
So you're literally trying to create McDonalds?

Literally don't care.

>Eli Roth
Like the actor who played the Bear Jew?

My first 3.5 was a necromancer who was basically Severus Snape, except the entire party was his Mister Potter. He stepped foot into the tavern, saw the party and tried to walk away before they pinned him down and forced him to be their wizard. Only bones he was thrown were that the DM allowed me to homebrew undead minions and the Tiefling Bard who had enough Charisma to get onto his dick.

If Eli joins WWW, he will have a nice doll to empty his sorrows into!

A random user?

I feel uncomfortable making predictions here, there're so many incomplete sheets that I think will get major last minute rewrites and I bet now that Shardwalkers has been pushed forward, people on the fence will drop final day apps for Legacy.

My first character was a fighter who had a weapon made from magic.

Then I discovered soulknives

Tell me about your Dragons /pfg/. How cool and/or though were they?
Also fuck this asshole, and fuck his Final Flash Lazer Show! I had him down the the "e" in Darkeater, then got one-shot!

Who actually has completed apps? DHB just fixed his to follow the guidelines. Who still doesn't have theirs done?

would anyone have a mega pack or a rar file of the players handbook and gm things someone would need ive played a lot of 5e and 3.5 and want to get into pathfinder

D20pfsrd.com

I knew I was getting the name from somewhere.

Its in the trove, in the pastebin in the OP.

Or just use d20pfsrd.com

is there a pdf of everything on there?

I haven't kept up with fixes but a few days ago I checked and there weren't even 10 apps ready.

No it's better. Just go

No, its an organized website database with all the rules of the game, and a search function for when you need to find specific rules

Honestly as someone who's been playing for a long time, it's easier if people get the book because they know what are actually regarded as 'the basics' of the game without a million other options dumped into a giant pool with them. I'm not suggesting a core-only game, it's just easier for new players to categorize the information if they know what all the standard feats are that every other piece of garbage is balanced towards.

Nah

They come from space, literally the embodiment of another planet's will to live that was split up and warring against itself in a battle of survival for the fittest. The two leaders of each side escaped orbit and crashed into Earth in their struggle for dominance, where they started a war against the Eldritch abominations slumbering at the time. Dragons rip the life energy out of the Earth, creating arcane magic while the abominations had slipped in eons earlier in a rift between the planes and were in the middle of finding their way back home. Tied to their slumbering Eldritch God, the abominations used the first divine magic and the conflicting energies tore open a new rift from which the humanoid gods emerged. With both sides weakened from their battles the eldritch were sealed within the planet while the two dragon-gods were sealed in orbit, becoming the twin moons that encircle the globe. Because they are born without interference from the divine, dragons don't have souls.

tldr; dragons are aliens and arcane magic is an alien language powered by life itself.

>balanced towards.
Hah! Good one!

Then you wanna do as said and check the pastebin

I'm planning on a few dragon things. No conventional western or Asian dragons, no no, none of that.

Rather, you have your Serpents and your Quetzals. Serpents are ancient, huge snakes with many heads- one for each century they live- that live in the mountains and watch over tribes they deem important. Quetzals are, in essence, the front half of an eagle, with a long serpentine tail on the back of them, which are unintelligent and are used as mounts by some folks.

Then there's the Dragon Holy Roman Empire (working title), which is the Holy Roman EMpire but with dragons. There are no actual dragons, but the royalty all claim dragon blood, and the more DRAGON you look like, the higher you're ranked. They sacrifice their king- the most dragon- every twenty years in order to have more pure-bred "dragons" sent down to replenish the stock and prevent consanguinity from ruining their blood. It's a fucked up place that is, at best, Lawful Neutral.

Well now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

> Necromancy MOVE: Costs 100,000 gp. This is what happens when soul collectors get bored. By pointing the aperture at a creature, the user can cast trap the soul as the spell by expending eight charges. This is limited to the spell completion variant (save DC 22). Soul gems created this way are automatically attached to the pocket assistant with a short thread, and all appear as red-and-white spheres. Installation of this function costs 50,000 gp and requires knowledge of the spell trap the soul.

April Augmented 2017 is pretty great.

Damn I only just got that pun. Didn't click the first time.

>There are no actual dragons, but the royalty all claim dragon blood, and the more DRAGON you look like, the higher you're ranked.
So Imperial China?

Can you explain it? For a friend.

>red-and-white spheres

Just call me dummy.

Mommy

So who are you planning to use Tailful Polymorph on?

My group is planning to use Tailful Polymorph on every defeated enemy.

Why would I ever use that spell?

Blingmaker Men so far:
>Gregory: Will stammer out a nervous confession to you while hiding his face behind a book.
>Invictus: Bitch I don't have time for your shit, I've got spells to learn.
>Kyras: Will bake you some pastries and loudly claim he stole them from someone else.
>Andrei: Will flirt shamelessly but geek out about bugs for the whole date.
>Azuk: Will be long gone before you wake up the next morning.
>Sigmund: Will pledge to win a tournament in your name.
>Stanislaw: Will yell his mother's name during sex.
>Yoku: Will buy you epensive gifts and pay for a spa day.
>Marcus: Will pat your head firmly.
>Jarith: Will show up at your window at night and serenade you.

Do one for the girls!

No one. Why do that when I can consume their very souls for sustenance?

Go on.

So on Rathan Kroc I plan on taking Magnum Opus for Craft (Food) in an attempt to create the perfect fast food. The end game of this is to create Pink Slime and invent the nugget.

Is that too heavy handed?

I think creating mechanically separated meat wouldn't fulfill the completion requirements of Magnum Opus.

Ye

>I think creating mechanically separated meat wouldn't fulfill the completion requirements of Magnum Opus.
The plan is to complete it once I have enough people going to Burgers of Kalistrade fulfilling this part:
> or win the artistic patronage of the ruler of a country or city of at least 100,000 people
The nugget is the art, they patron the restaurants by eating it. Gotta get to 100k customers.

Pretty much. They've got a eugenics sorta program where the noble families have to marry and compete in specific fashions in order to, yknow, produce the best children. It's something one could revolve a campaign around- training up, going out, exploring, proving yourself to be THE BEST dragon of all time, so that you can become KING or something I guess. I can work on it later.

>Maria: Will give you a big, sweaty, rib-cracking hug after a long day at the forge.
>Anna: Will eagerly spend hours planning out a Homerian catalogue of baby names.
>Tanith: Will declare you her property and drag you off by the tie/collar/arm at a moment's notice.
>Seska: Will expect you to wrestle her down if you don't want to be the bottom and secretly wishes you would.
>Samanhe: Will demand you take responsibility and meet her parents for looking at her bare wrists that one time.
>Milre: Will keep putting flowers on your grave and lighting a candle on your birthday long after you've died.
>Myrna: Will regularly demand to know why you aren't wearing the sword she made you to formal occasions.
>Franze: Will tell you to stay home and take care of the kids while she's out after criminals. Also will secretly implant a tracking device in your body.
>Antoinette: Will never get jealous, because no matter who you fool around with, you'll be hers forever once you die.

>Also will secretly implant a tracking device in your body.
I need this.

milre.mp4 = youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE

Can you take martial training for different disciplines?

Like, take I, II and III for scarlet throne and I, II for riven hourglass?

Yes, though it's a horrible waste.

I'm working on what important skills I need to create a perfect fast food restaurant. Right now the list I am settling on is:
>Perform (Oratory)
For advertising
>Perform (Sing)
For show tunes
>Craft (Food)
For making the food
>Craft (Alchemy)
For making the food
>Profession (Merchant)
Obvious
>Profession (Barrister)
To screw my co-founders out of money
>Profession (Chef)
So I can actually run the place

Anything I'm missing? Appraise will probably be important as well, as will diplomacy and maybe bluff.

Intimidate.

I dunno, wouldnt there be a clause that usually says "Special: You can gain this feat multiple times. Its effects do not stack. Each time you take the feat, it applies to a new type of discipline."

DHB, if you're a fast-food mogul, you don't ACTUALLY need to know how to cook, sing, or run an individual store. You're a CEO, how many CEOs of a company actually know how to do what their hirelings or grunts know how to do?

Do it for WWW now!

Kenny Rogers

What skills should have a spymaster or administrative right-hand of someone important?

Even if it doesn't explicitly say it, you're so far in the hole for doing this that I'd allow it.

I can probably drop Profession (Chef) honestly. Though the craft skills are for research more than me actually running individual stores.

What game are you GMing so I can make an app of a dude that uses this.

delet this plz

What Spheres of Power would thematically make sense for a character with a high perform sing?

My party needs a frontline fighter, this is my 2nd game of Pathfinder ever. The tier list says fighters are crap, but which of the tier 2 or 3 classes is good for frontline fighting. My party currently usually runs away from things.

Why hasn't anyone made an Aqua app yet?

Cleric, Oracle, Warpriest and Inquisitor can make for plenty solid frontliners. Sacred Servant Paladin and Monstrous Physique Bloodrager scrape Tier 3 too.

Full bab dudes with spellcasting.
Maybe a Bloodrager, Paladin or Ranger

In tier 2 you're basically only looking at Oracle as a front line fighter. They handle it as mostly Battle, Metal, or Ancestors oracles. Battle is the best as a frontliner.

For tier 3 you have a lot of choices. Magus, Inquisitor, Warpriest, Alchemist, and Investigator can all do melee. Hunter can as well in a pinch.

I don't know if the occult classes manage it well.

Because God don't have stats.

Nonsense. They have 7 INT

Tiers are retarded, don't listen to them. Even as a fighter you'll solve most of your group's combat related problems.

Cause she is god awful human being. About as bad as Umaru-chan.

But that's what's great about Aqua.

Occultist can do it.

Well, its a good thing Tiers aren't built purely around combat then

You seem to not understand how the Tiers work. Tiers aren't built "purely" around combat effectiveness, they show how much versitility in solving probems, and effectiveness of builds overall the class has.

Also, with WMH and AMH and splats, Fighters are now a solid Tier 4, which is good since a game should mostly be around the Tier3-4 range

>Well, its a good thing Tiers aren't built purely around combat then

No, but Pathfinder is.

Milre and Antoinette are best girls.

>DHB applying with a blatant faggot joke character
I mean if you just wanna stamp "don't let me in the game" on the character's forehead go right ahead