I've lost $300 already, I put in 775 initially and only ever made that tiny profit. should I hodl...

I've lost $300 already, I put in 775 initially and only ever made that tiny profit. should I hodl, or should I consolidate all into one coin

get in ARK now... it is going up

attempting to ride ongoing moon missions is the reason i've only ever made like 150 bucks total

You should let me manage your portfolio. I started with 1500 and im up to 60k

alright gimme some advice senpai

Please help me. I started with 1700, got it up to 5,000 at one point. Now down to 2700. I'm afraid I'll end up losing it all. If you can help me get back to 5k or more soon I will give you a portion of either my litecoin or MANA holdings.

>stinky linkie
>still holding TRX
>still holding ADA

hold dont listen to biz moon mission the time they post it, its done

weak hands

Chris?

Teach me

Nigger what are you doing? Do you even research and understand the timelines of what you're investing into? You won't see gains for TRX for at least 6 months but it's the shit of legends to get in for literal pennies right now before it becomes dollars. If you want to chase pumps enjoy staying poor.

If neo goes back to 30-40 get it
Xmr is great
Ltc is great
The rest are pretty much shitcoins that mooned recently for no logical reason

I am very grateful for your normie money.

No. user, you’re gonna have to resist the urge to do this type of shit. Buy good coins that are down. I always look for promising projects that are red, especially if they’re dipping hard. Good example right now would be REQ, as it is down about 25%, more than most alts and more promising than most alts

I’m in a similar boat OP

if you’re starting low you gotta get lucky mooning or bust I think

Eth is great too*

just hold you retard

alright, i will hodl..

once i make some gains i think im going to go long and all in on XRB

wish me luck fellas

All in on Ethereum you idiot

dont try to trade like a retard unless all you do for 15 hours a day is trade. you will just end up making less than if you hodl'd. made that mistake a few times

Shit folio t b h

Today was so rough, will I make it guys?