Buy the dip

Buy the dip

Guys, i like some of you, but this is the pop, it might form a bulltrap, but after that its only coming down.

ship has sailed. For those who were holding, enjoy the moon. For those who just bought - sell that shit now and get in on something else. For those looking to buy - look elsewhere

Never had too much in btc anyway. Imma accept my loss if this is really the end.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY, SELL SELL SELL. YOU DON'T WANT TO LOSE EVERYTHING DO YOU?

ofcourse buy
we've seen this happen so many time before
and yet BTC remains king

just because that shitcoin was listed on CB doesn't mean we'll be seeing parity or a flippening.

it's literally a pump and dump coin

All coins are still paired, sold and bought with bitcoin, the king stays king

its an expensive litecoin

buy the crash then

Why do they listen BCash?!

>every time i look its down another 100 bucks from the previous time

Really redefines the term "no survivors"

I don't want to deal with this dinosaur tech anymore.

Bitcoin didn't fly so good.

I love this thread, shake out the weak hands boys

transfered to tether already like 4 hours ago

ive been buying this dip for 3 days

M-m-my h-hands
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

Feels scummy. Doesnt it? Everything tanks in the afternoon. BTC drops. Then all of a sudden BCH comes out on Coinbase, coinbase and binance freeze up after everyone buys in. It goes up moon style then slams shut. Coinbase has some incredibly wrong number up on the site too. $8XXX or whatever it was, but wouldnt let anyone buy, alluding to the fact that it was an "expected" value, or something, temporarily pumping it up on the exhanges. Fucking pissed off. I couldnt sell on the dip after the first rise because everything was frozen or slow as fuck. Pissed.

what a wild ride

You faggots said this shit last week.

every week until were right only need to be right once kek

under 16k any second now

hit 16k on gdax for a second

>mfw all the normies with alarms set for 16k are going to sell right now and further accelerate the crash

Just a heads up. Coinbase twitter said that it'll be back up at noon. might wanna grab some before it takes off to fuckin Neptune.

i wasnt the faggot that said it last week, hell i havent said it since i began trading 6 months ago, but i guarantee this shit is going to retrace to below 10.000

sell all your btc u weak handed faggots, hope it goes as low as 5000$ so i can buy more
when will u ever learn ?

If you think BTC will go up from here, buy it.
If you think BTC will go down from here, sell it.
If you aren't trading then you must think it will go up from here, at least long-term.

I'm personally 100% in BTC atm.

This coin is the life and blood of crypto, it won’t fall because everything is paired to it and the market is expanding

You didn't buy BZC yet user? Kek

how long before this is revealed to be a scam?

My stops on btc, eth, and ltc hit. Should I put it all back in eth or is mr bits wild ride finally over?

>i guarantee this shit is going to retrace to below 10.000

I wish. I really, really wish.

I sold off my investment cost, keeping any profit made as BTC.

Even if the ship sinks I didn't really lose anything but my time. Hodl.

Can I put in a bid on coinbase or do I have to wait if/when it drops to 10K before buying?

if not, which market will let me do that?

ALL IN ON ETH. youll thank me tomorrow, get it while you still can at this price. ITs a steal

Lol, bagholders telling other people to hold.

goddamn I'm just pounding cones and watching the holdings dwindle

souvlaki blasting ofc

WE ARE THE

WE WILL NOT

ALL RED ALL RED ABORT
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

>crash
it's up almost 2000% from a year ago.
100 fucking percent from just a month ago.

Coinbase is just market price. Think GDAX allows limit orders though.