WE'RE TAKING OFF

WE'RE TAKING OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep8-btc-vs-bcc
etheremon.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes we are

B-but this time it's different!

The only thing that will actually flip with Core's BTC is an alt without the name Bitcoin doing a slow overtaking over multiple years time

Lmao at anyone who isn't all in BCH right now. No-BCHer's will be on suicide watch in 12 hours.

>No-BCHer's will be on suicide watch in 12 hours

Yeah just like the last three times, right?

HEY DUMBFUCK WAS IT ON COINBASE LAST TIME

6 times

fuck off already roger

All in. The flip comes when BCH trading pairs is announced. Get in before that surprise announcement, anons.

>HEY DUMBFUCK WAS IT ON COINBASE LAST TIME

No, but now people can sell all that BCH that was previously locked away and held by Coinbase

theres already ltc and eth markets

they still couldnt flip it. Bch is no different will remain as an alt coin

how to trigger bcore cucks? just tell the truth.

bitcoin cash is bitcoin.

What time do they release the AZNS? I wanna speculate.

It's a shitty pajeet version. I bet you wear nkie sneakers

Too late for some

a fuck ton was already sold on GDAX, why do you think it crashed. but, a fuck ton more is probably dumping tomorrow too. but normies are on board to gobble that shit up.

Sell the news

bch will be added as a trade pair just like btc and eth. This is just the beginning.

>a fuck ton was already sold on GDAX

The market was open for like 30 minutes. Also did you miss the mighty wall 12k BCH deep that developed before GDAX canceled everything?

Also it 'crashed' (had trading stopped) because there wasn't actually enough liquidity in the market and orders were jumping around by the thousands

Sure you are you silly fuck

once bitcoin cash becomes withdrawable why would anybody send bitcoins anymore? Also, do you think markets will start adding bch trading pairs?

Only morons want a Chinese clone called BCASH

Oh I can't watch! What if it dumps!

In a couple of months BTC will be one of those small purple shitcoin chains while the real bitcoin grows large without being restricted by 20$ transaction fees and hours of transaction times.

does anybody know when bch will be on coinbase?

Noon, est. dec. 20th

Who the hell said anything about bcash you brainlet?

thanks

m.soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep8-btc-vs-bcc

This is outdated. The BCH devs have proposed new scaling methods. LN has problems.

Watch both bitcoins die and Ethereum breaking $1k before eoy

well looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Litecoin!

.........wrong

you don't think jihan planned for an eth backstab attempt?

etheremon.com

two days ago I was 33% BTH. Sold right before the rocket launched. Now my entire portfolio is red.

Please explain me how is this any different from gambling.

Same here, you can't know what those whales are doing

BTC went up, ETH and LTC went up, 2nd tier coins went up. Gee I wonder what's next.

Plus Coinbase said they will add BCH before Jan1 so you have perfect advance information to work with.

In a couple of months, people would forget what Bitcoin is except for the bagholders.

I just dumped 13 BCH birds across your take of track. Hope on doesnt get sucked in your engines.

this desu

>jump out of moving car
>get hurt
please explain to me how driving vehicles isn't gambling

The only platform for normies just released bitcoin cash. This will be perfect for morons.

I'm dumb as fuck so bear with me here

if I held 10k in bitcoin before this, do I now have 10k in bitcoin and 10k in bitcoin cash? I'm genuinely confused as fuck

What you are doing is likely gambling. Read whitepapers to find projects you agree with and believe are the future. Once you find them, buy and hold. Short term dips won't have as much of an impact then.

Assuming you mean $10k: 10k in bitcoin would have been around 3 btc back then.
So now you would have 3 btc and 3 bch, why would they care about your dollar value?

makes sense, dont know why I posted dollar value since the bitcoin amount itself is what matters. Why are people upset then? It seems like there will be a huge uptick in cash