Etheremon General – Thread 2

Holy fuck, this is going to be HUGE. Sick of missing the train? This is literally ground zero for the next Crypto Kitties.

>original art leaked, dev switched back to the eggs at the last second
>training
>evolving
>battling (!)
>earn returns on each Etheremon you own
>literally dividends
>roll high-powered mons which will be more valuable

This blows Crypto Kitties the FUCK OUT. Get in or get sad when these are worth 10 ETH a piece in a week.

etheremon.com

Other urls found in this thread:

etheremon.com/#!/item/8
etherscan.io/tx/0x4125d750ab83d7d2b42e76835106c145abc21770645692c7a8f1113537aacd44
etherscan.io/address/0x059f9347dba4f2c828d7968ac30335bfcd6dbfd6#internaltx
etherscan.io/tx/0xa2112adc291dfbbd7f77171c5590e09a6ea59c7e65036b28ab0e9298dbfee439
etherscan.io/txsPending?a=0x8a60806f05876f4d6db00c877b0558dbcad30682
etherscan.io/tx/0x1743f1ba9dbfab9e1dd90d9e84ba6ef7e70826434adabb2ab3024a5f5cdddd37
etherscan.io/address/0xab01d4895b802c38eee7553bb52a4160cfca2878#internaltx
etheremon.com/#!/item/5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah

WILL CESSTOID MAKE IT, GUYS

anyone got paid?

Cryptokitties BTFO

Pokemon BTFO

Tamagotchi BTFO

Neopets BTFO

This. Will. Be. Massive.

anyone have the original screenshot for every mon before the art was taken down?

Buy Cesstoid if you want to make it. It's literally Palytid 2.0.

etheremon.com/#!/item/8

I stepped outside for a smoke and when I refreshed my browser, I'd made enough back to buy another Cesstoid

We're at the bottom of the inverted funnel, friends

etherscan.io/tx/0x4125d750ab83d7d2b42e76835106c145abc21770645692c7a8f1113537aacd44

.5 ETH

Appraching .2 ETH after 2 hours, LOL

Nobody has dethroned da king though

]nakasatoshi 1 point 31 minutes ago
Hi, You can consider ETH as in game cash and your ETH will be used to return for the old owners and used to evolve the etheremon, or even used in the battle. Each etheremon has different combat power (randomly assignment), so other users may want to get a better one. Moreover you may need to combine two etheremons into a new kind of etheremon ... We can not provide more details right now, please follow our social channels to get you updated.

> Moreover you may need to combine two etheremons into a new kind of etheremon

>I stepped outside for a smoke and when I refreshed my browser, I'd made enough back to buy another Cesstoid
>We're at the bottom of the inverted funnel, friends

Do you received the ETHs back?

I'm new to this, is possible to see the source code and people being paid?

I'm driving, give me a quick rundown. Is this a game or is this just collectible cards. If there is an actual game how advanced is it on a scale of 1 to 10 10 big Magic the Gathering.

Rate my pokies faggots
Devs gotta get the battle functionality out ASAP

>NOT BUYING BERRBALL

The description even states it evolves at a certain point

Why are all my tx to buy one failing? What am I doing wrong?

>75 Dynamouse
not bad

pleaz end humanity

33.8 gas price
500,000 gas limit

ETH network is clogged/clogging because of this. It's gonna be yuuuge.

Cesstoid confirmed for moon mission

I was paid

etherscan.io/address/0x059f9347dba4f2c828d7968ac30335bfcd6dbfd6#internaltx

check internal transactions
When you withdraw just put gas to 500000

see Also I just successfully cashed out:
etherscan.io/tx/0xa2112adc291dfbbd7f77171c5590e09a6ea59c7e65036b28ab0e9298dbfee439

Also, I only had ~0.1 ETH in my account, but they sent 0.22. So I'm not sure what happened there. No complaints though!

To anyone who was saying that this wouldn't go anywhere:
etherscan.io/txsPending?a=0x8a60806f05876f4d6db00c877b0558dbcad30682

Should have bought more cesstoid, damn it

you got a link to your tx? i want to pass this along to the devs

And this is just the beta.

This is pokemon for crypto. Its literally in the title. Youd have to be a fucking idiot brainless moron to not invest

Once the Japanese hear of this? LMAO

Is the dev trustworthy at all or using this as a ponzi? I wish there was some assurance here

This will be huge.

I bought cesstoid at .1, now how do I make money

My palytid never showed up... Also wtf quillster is ground fucking floor

The rules are right there before your eyes, make up your mind.

Besides the link I put in my post? Not sure what you mean

reddit.com/r/etheremon

devs don't even get paid for the contract investments, they're banking on selling items and shit. Right now it's all us playing with each other

It's a smart contract, it's trustless. Cashing out works.

Total ponzi, but there is so many retards that if you are in the pyramid before 91%, you make money. I'm too skeptic to get in.

sorry its late. but myself and others have cashed out and experienced the same thing - the only explanation is that the contract is moving so fast - that by the time the tx was actually mined - your payout was higher than displayed

I sent a transfer, it went through, and I never received a mon. Is there some kind of threshold that I have to reach in order to receive credit, or am I just fucked?

Did I lose my money? Where's my polytid

link the tx?

where the fuck is my palytid, all my other niggas showed up but the cash boss himself

this is a serious problem if you have more than 10 Ethermons since your balance will always be going up. I literally cannot cash out

So apparently I'm the first or second guy to buy quillster cause there are only 3 in the whole world. Its CP is unusually high for a 0.1 ETH 'mon

I bought a Palytid 1 hour ago (0.105 eth) and it never showed up. I then went to cash some out from my balance from my other eggs and I got another 0.105 eth ontop of what I cashed out, so I think it adds the failed buy to your balance but just doesnt show it on the website. (I think)

chill out, ive been able to cash out multiple times

IM GOING IN.

Which do I buy? Omg this will be my 2017 worst decision.

Quillster is 1 ETH

I'm pleased to say that I was able to cash out a little over 1.5 ETH. Here's the etherscan transaction:

etherscan.io/tx/0x1743f1ba9dbfab9e1dd90d9e84ba6ef7e70826434adabb2ab3024a5f5cdddd37

>.1 ETH mon
Its a 1.0 ETH mon.

t.me/EtheremonTraders

telegram group too

display balance is bugged but heres my address:
etherscan.io/address/0xab01d4895b802c38eee7553bb52a4160cfca2878#internaltx

I'm ALL IN on vermillios.

All these dumbasses tryna get people to hold their palytid bags, meanwhile peeps can still buy another 50 camels before price starts to increase. Hmm, I wonder which one is a better investment?

Pic related, rate my camel /10

Probably one of the ones that is .2 ETH but hasn't been bought much. tha way you're at the top of that specific pyramid

Cesstoid going parabolic btw. It's more like Palytid 5.0.

etheremon.com/#!/item/8

Un fucking believable

What have I done

I put Gwei at 40 still stuck at pending

>$200 for a rip off pokemon
>just the pokemon
>not even a game
I'm all for blockchain games but what is the point of this? You just make money from idiots buying in?

The best decision you've ever made, user. This is going to be huge.

0xb5881c4cb0f7d1ef9a84be05310a2cbc31876119b119a0c213d05313fc8f6d2b

What does cashing out even do

This is literally cryptokitties 5.0 lmao, I remember the Pokémon go craze every single normie was getting in

exactly.

it's going to be a game. Check the smart contract—they have a lot of shit for everything. just read it

I caught Cesstoid #109 btw :^)

>reached limit on coinbase
FK WHAT DO I DO MOMMY I WANT TO BUY MY ETHERMONS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Could be the best mistake of your life

It's a ponzi scheme brah. You make money by being first (we are first). Now the question is which egg to buy?

No brakes on the Palytrain NUGGUH
stil going strong

Check this:
etheremon.com/#!/item/5

long live the king

i bought a cesstoid eaerlier and never got it .. then bought 2 others and got them who do i contact toget my fuarkin cesstoid

holy shit unbelievable Cesstoid might dethrone Palytid

MOON TICKETS
I told you!

why the fuck did they have to make these mons so expensive if they arent even fucking profitting from them ffs

Holy shit I almost made back everything I spent already

>It's a smart contract, it's trustless. Cashing out works.

trustless? wait, if it is a smart contract, doesn't mean it is trustworthy?

I unironically believe that Ponzi schemers need to be hanged.

I have a cesstoid how do I make money from it

Cessbros reporting in

"Trustless" is a decentralization meme word. I'm surprised you haven't heard it over and over yet. It means there is no trusted party because there is no party in the first place. A smart contract is 100% guaranteed to execute as programmed. It literally cannot do anything that you don't tell it to do. In this way you're not "trusting" the smart contract to do something for you, you're just using it as a tool to do something YOURSELF.

In other words, something that is trustless is infinitely trustworthy.

Trustless meaning that no person-to-person trust is required. When your friend owes you money, you have to trust they'll pay you back. With a trustless contract, there is no interpersonal trust required. That's my understanding anyway

>i bought a cesstoid eaerlier and never got it .. then bought 2 others and got them who do i contact toget my fuarkin cesstoid
when you cash out it'll refund you if you didn't get the mon

THEY SCREWED UP THE COLORATIONS

I JUST BLEW 1600 BUCKS ON THIS MON REEEEEEE

>Cesstoid
My nigga

Buy Cesstoid or get rektoid
etheremon.com/#!/item/8

Everyone, Palytid = bags. The earning potential is much less than Camel now that the price is already 1.5x and will keep going up. If you don't want BAGS, buy Camels not Palytids. Hurry and buy a camel while you still can. Cesstoid has high price too so I would avoid as well.

HOLY FUCK BROS IM SO HYPE I JUST SENT 1.4 ETH TO MY METAMASK WHAT THE FUCK DO I BUY TO MAKE EZ MONEY.

have fun being butthurt when these are reselling for 1 eth a pop because you can actually battle with them

learn to read nigga

Cesstoid, fool

Do you not want to make bank?

Get the ones that aren't bought much

CAMEL
CAMEL
CAMEL

You are still getting in early on Camel, on Cesspool or Palytrash you are just paying off other's bags. They are 1.5x the price with the same payout - aka useless.

Buy Camolumn for moon mission

Don't buy into the FOMO, you're just making money for neckbeards itt at this point.

PSA: etherscan is overloaded. use ethplorer.io

how do you actually cash out? what do you put into the fields on MEW

The color refers to their type. Water ones are blue. Neutral are grey.

This
use the site
gwei 33.8
gas limit 500,000

I literally can not buy one I keep trying with more and more gwei and it keeps failing.

You're a fucking poorfag if you can't afford based quillster

Click the arrow button under your balance, a metamask window will pop up, it will say that you are sending 0 eth to another address but that is just to call the smart contract to withdraw

#1: Cesstoid
#2: Palytid

These are the king and queen. Fuck the shills.
Links:
etheremon.com/#!/item/8
etheremon.com/#!/item/5