Ability: Gravity Bomb Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Bomb_Generation

POWER C
SPEED B
RANGE B
DURABILITY D
PRECISION B
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL A

The Stand is just a upper body ending in mist. It charges and throws Gravity Bombs with its Hands.
Its punch power is rank E.
A basic, uncharged Gravity Bomb has little to no Destructive Power (Rank E) offering only utility (can use it to flee by shooting one in front of him getting sucked towards it, keeping enemies away by trapping them in a shower of weak bombs, pull someone out of cover, put enemies in teammates range or get teammates out of enemy attack range). By charging a Gravity Bomb the duration of the effect and the intensity of the effect can be affected. Multiple Bombs can be placed at a time. Bombs can either be set on a timer or detonated remotely Killer Queen Style, however choosing to detonate the bombs remotely means detonating all set ones at once. Using multiple charged Bombs in different directions can tear at enemies (B Rank Destructive), this does needs some time and energy to set up.

User: Kain Turner
19 years old

Having been a fat slob Kain that only recently got shot by some punk with a bow, Kain decided to make the most of his life and became Veeky Forums as fuck. When he then also found himself with a stand he got quite arrogant until his JoJo beat some sense into him. The realization that his Stand is mostly Support oriented and not at all physically strong and being a bit of a coward Kain always tries to team up with his jojo / other brojos or avoid fighting on the frontline alltogether. When he meets his JoJo he will be distrustfull at first but quickly warm up to him / her and other BroJos.

Ripped as Fuck -1
BroJo -2
Plot Armor times three -3

Magic > Science

(God I hope I've quoted this right...)
>At the end of the day, aren't companions who are more minmaxed just better because they'll only be adding stars to one attribute anyway?

This is something I've been wrestling with since builds have started coming in; in particular, the Penny Hathaway Train has become some kind of unstoppable beast.

My internal logic was that skills and personality would play a larger part in people's choices, and that stats would mostly be a balancer rather than the main deciding factor. This is why all the characters with 3 Star rankings have fairly low-power skills (although Agnes may come to define the new meta when the On-Disc DLC comes out).

In hindsight, this was an overly-optimistic assumption.

I'm gonna level with you here; this did not factor into my calculations at all, and I'm still not sure how I'm gonna fix it, or if I even CAN, or if I even SHOULD.

You can't become a immortal gundam that can fly faster than light with two school in magic

Go to bed, Setsuna F. Seiei

I don't see that option anywhere.

In my first five rolls, I get:

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Negation
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Genie_Physiology
>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Creation

Come on, give me some options I'm allowed to use.

However, I actually did get some good options, one of which I absolutely must do because I find it hilarious, and then another one of which I'll actually do as my Stand.

>lolphysics

Magic is dah best

Advanced Engineering + cybernetics
Engineering for the body, cybernetics to upload your mind

>Becoming a Gundam
Get your Minovsky particles out of here.

>>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Creation
Just limit the size of the planets to a basketball and throw them at your enemies. Sounds like fun.

While that does sound fun, it doesn't sound like the MOST fun in my list of options.

Eh, physics. Magic trumps physics.

Remember the time Doctor Strange blocked projectiles faster than the speed of light? Yeah, I sure do.

>wizard supremacy

Magic a best!

>Throw a mini earth at a enemy
>Mini humans get really fucking pissed
>Mini humans start throwing mini nukes at the poor guy

Then the guy dies of cancer

Name: Johnny Joestar

Stand Name: Johnny B. Goode

Stand Power: Omnibenevolence
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnibenevolence

The Stand is literally Elvis Presley, appearing in his shimmering silver and white classic outfit, with a mic stand in one hand as music pours from the heavens above him. His outfit catches a beam of heavenly light, scattering it about, imbuing all those around him who have pure hearts with the absolute certainty of their righteousness, guiding them on the path of Divine Goodness. Those who seek to actively commit evil acts against those whose hearts are pure within the radius of Johnny B. Goode have their relative evil compared to the purity in the heart of the one they are attacking; the passive holy smiting bases its Destructive Power on that comparison. Truly iniquitous and evil persons attacking a saint would suffer the full, A-tier Destruction of Johnny B. Goode’s blinding silver light, while a common thug attacking your run-of-the-mill cop might only suffer C-tier or D-tier force. This Stand manifests immediately, and is almost certainly large enough to cover the entire battlefield. No known force except Omnimalevolence can shatter Johnny B. Goode.

Destructive Power - A
Speed - A
Range - B
Durability/staying - A
Precision - D
Developmental potential/Learning - E

-1 Ripped as Fuck
-2 JoJo
-1 Sharp Dresser
-1 Do you even pose?
-1 Cool Hair

Is the author of Tank CYOA going to upload the images? I could try uploading the imgur ones but I'm sure people would prefer full-quality versions

Protection

Tank Destroyer

>Commander Skills
Navigation
Strategy

>Tank Upgrades
G.E.S.
Camouflage
Sniper

>Operator
Lt. Eleonore Waterhouse
+4 Tactics
Horoscope

>Gunner
Cpt Marcelle Browning
+4 Cannon (I'll make sure to keep her properly liquored up)
Drunken Monkey Style

>Driver
Sgt Sam Quinn
+1.5 Speed, +1 Cannon
Night Ops

>Mechanic
Lt Pierre Locksley
+1 Armour, +1 Tactics
Dirty Tricks

Cannon: ******/
Armour: **
Speed: ****
Tactics: *******

North Canarican Battlefield

Part of an Elastic Defense initiative that HQ has cooked up. As the bulk of the army retreats in the face of enemy firepower, key assets such as our tank lay in waiting for our opponents to over-extend their supply lines and get bogged down in unfamiliar territory. Then we attack, striking at night and whenever our enemies least expect us. We're a bit fragile and not as fast as I'd like but we should only need to fire once to take out a key target before melting back into the terrain - armour doesn't matter if your enemy cannot see or hit you.

I will try, but the last time I tried to do so, it took so long that the captcha verification aborted the post. Another user suggested "stacking" captchas, but I don't know how to do that 'cause I'm a goddamn idiot I guess.

I think it requires having 4chanX. If you select multiple files to upload, it will let you keep clicking "I'm not a robot", even if you have enough captchas stacked up to upload all your images. That way, when some of them expire, it just reverts to the next one.

Of course, now they're all uploading without any problems whatsoever. Fucking unpredictable Australian internet.

Name: Joseph Joestar

Stand Name: Not Dead Yet
youtube.com/watch?v=wURUin2j8FU

Stand Power: Adaptive Regeneration
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Adaptive_Regeneration

‘Not Dead Yet’ is represented by a mannequin of a dead man that I wear with his arms around my neck like he’s a backpack. When I activate the Stand, he sings the chorus of the song every time I take a serious blow. The primary effect of the Stand is obvious; every single blow I take heals almost immediately and grants me near-total immunity to that form of damage for the rest of the fight. The Destructive aspect is more subtle, and requires sacrifice on my part.

I go all-out, throwing vicious punches at my opponent or their weapons or their Stand or whatever I should be punching. Obviously I don’t do much good at first, no matter how ripped I am; fists don’t do much good against armor or weapons or Stands.

Until they do. My Adaptive Regeneration strengthens my fists against whatever I’ve been striking, meaning every consecutive blow becomes more and more and more powerful, until my fists are indestructible wrecking balls that shatter everything they strike.

Destructive Power - A
Speed - A
Range - E
Durability/staying - A
Precision - B
Developmental potential/Learning - D

-1 Ripped as Fuck
-2 JoJo
-1 Sharp Dresser
-1 Do you even pose?
-1 Cool Hair

Interesting bit of trivia for this page; I only added Anna because I saw she was regularly submitted to art genie galleries as a waifu option, and I wanted to give a nod to my fellow African American of excellent taste.

She's pretty good, but her choice of weaponry does stick out a little bit.

Why'd that last one spoiler...? Ah whatever.

Because of Agnes's excellent paizuri top.

> Bob Murderston.
> Evil Route.
> House Apollo.
> Allure: 0.
> Elusive: 0.
> Force: 6.
> Study: 2.
> Threat: 4.
> Feared.
> Intimidating.
> Minion.
> Inhuman attribute.
> Magical training.
> Haunted.
> Addiction: Murder.
> Artifact weapon.
> Crush: On both my minion and the concept of murder.
> Polite.
> Reputation: That one time I didn't succeed in murdering something.
> Virgin.
> Blast.
> Command element.
> SUMMON.
> Pierce dimension.
> Fuck it, all the mysteries. I'll probably stumble through them accidentally.
> That was unpleasant and I'm not entirely sure if I'm alright or not, but hey, all that matters is that I murdered people along the way.

My life is a slice of life adventure about a man with an innocent obsession with murdering things in a non-sexual way. There's no hate or anything behind it, it's just a part of me I guess. My poor magic skill will leave me careening through universes and summoning all sorts of shit to murder whenever I try to cast magic, with the lightest possible outcome being setting the whole room on fire.All the while with a minion trying to teach me that there's more to life than murder, or maybe just helping murder more. I'm not trying to stop anything really, I just want to get good grades, make about three friends, and murder shit. My little virgin heart is 2 pure.

Aaand last page.

You never know who might wanna buy some antiques~

my_longest_yeah_boi_ever.mp4

tank_girl_paizuri.pptx

If it makes you feel better, I picked based on personality and pictures. It just so happens Penny worked well for me, because flat is justice.

was also me and I tried to pick out skills and stuff that would benefit me more than minmaxing. Waterhouse is an outlier in that her skill is meh and I'm not a huge fan of her art, but I didn't really like any of the other's who had Tactics.

Stand Name: I Ran

Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: D
Durability/staying: A
Precision: C
Developmental potential: B
Power: Zoroastrian Deity Physiology
>I don't even know what the means

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Zoroastrian_Deity_Physiology
Name: Jordan Joestar

Fabulous as Fuck: 2
Jojo: 4
Sharp Dresser: 5
Do you even Pose: 6

Repostan since I think someone mentioned me last thread.

>RAPTURE
Donovan Regna
Evil Route (Male)

>House
Jupiter

>Attributes
Allure: 5
Elusive: 5
Force: 5
Study: 5
Threat: 5

>Perks/Flaws
-Favored classes
Acting
Chemistry
Self-Defense [Swords]
Psychology

-Dominant
Intimidating

-Magical
Inherent Magic
Phobia [Masochism]

-Mental
Just as Planned
Aversion [All Men] (+20, +2 per house archetype)
Aversion [Any sex act with men] (+??)

-Physical
Artifact Weapon [Vibrosword]
Athletic
Martial Training
Survival Training

-Social
Clique ['Revolutionaries']
Flunkies [128 total]
Friendly
Wealth
Enemies x7
Dark Secret [Destroy the Board]
Dark Secret [End discrimination]
Dark Secret [Remove men from Rapture]
Dark Secret [Harem]
Responsibility [Grades]
Responsibility [Dismantling Rapture]

>Magic
Counterspell [Inherent]

>Mysteries
Ceres Curse-Breakers?
Dorm Raid
Ghost Hunters Club

>Enemies
The Board [Prison]
Bully (House Apollo) [Bimbofication]
Cult [Spirited Away]
Expirement [Controlled]
Rape Club [Betrayal]
Sex Ring [Sex Work]
Slaver [Slavery]

Liberty/Conquest

Super Heavy

I'm just going to Ignore personal stars
CANNON ***
ARMOUR ****
SPEED ***
TACTICS ****(AND A HALF)

Morale, Strategy

Sword, Phoenix, Vacation Kit

Operator: Lieutenant Locksley
Gunner: Sam Quinn
Driver: Penny Hathaway
Mechanic: Sandy West-wood

North Canarican Battle front

Posted this when SCT posted the cyoa the first time(?).

One of Veeky Forums Tactical Geniuses informed me that this is pretty good kill-team build.
It was meant originally as a half-assed Tank stealer build

Donovan is, on a surface level, the perfect student from Rapture. He's the absolute peak of humanity on nearly every level. There's a solid chance that he could end up on the Board after he graduates. That is, if he was interested in keeping the status quo at Rapture. In secret, he's working on dismantling the system using a group of sympathetic men while also galvanizing the women. While he is currently able to work in the shadows, he will draw a lot of attention to himself shortly. He preaches that no person should feel subjugated at Rapture, and has a significant following including 128 loyal followers. He will change the system at Rapture, by force if necessary. He's well suited thanks to his overwhelming personal attributes, as well as his inherent mastery of Counterspelling.

All of this is just another front to Donovan, however. As the peak of humanity, he views all other men with absolute contempt and once the Board and their supporters are overthrown, plans on slowly killing or removing all the remaining men who fought by purposefully introducing purity tests and cracks into his revolutionaries. Those who remain after will meet their end personally by him. After this bloodshed, the only male left in Rapture will be Donovan, and all the women who go there will make for a suitable harem for a man as glorious as him. Even after he graduates he will keep the school open to continue training even more women for his own personal use.

Didn't notice this one, sorry.

What a pure and lovely student.

Update on the progress of this CYOA please.

Horace

Evil Route

House Vulcan

>Attributes
Allure: 0
Elusive: 2
Force: 1
Study: 6
Threat: 4

>Perks
Biology Favorite Class (1)
Chemistry Favorite Class (1)
Medicine Favorite Class (1)
Inhuman Attribute (Study) (6)
Bane (Sunlight) (+1)
Bio-Engineer (1)
Glasses (+2)
Sadism (+3)
Threat +1 (6)

>Mysteries
Monster Repellant
Rising Star
Dorm Raid

Boris

Evil Route

>Attributes
Allure: 0
Elusive: 0
Force: 6
Study: 0
Threat: 5

>Perks
Inhuman Attribute (Force) (6)
Incredible Size (4)
Giant Cock (1)
Monster (+3)
Unpopular (+2)
No Wealth (+1)
Inhuman Lust (6)
Feared (2)
Unlucky (+3)

>Mysteries
Monster Repellant
Rising Star

Horace and Boris are a pair of unlikely misfits. It would seem that Horace's mind and Boris's brawn would make them perfect fits for their respective houses but as it happens their utterly repulsive personalities turn away even the most meritocratic members of their institution. Happily, they managed to find each other. Horace's studies focus especially on the female body- how to best manipulate it and change it to best suit his degenerate tastes. Boris, on the other hand, is in desperate need of suitable holes with which to get himself off; merely raping the nearest girl whenever he (quite frequently) finds himself in need is a messy and inelegant solution. In exchange for Horace's experimentation and unceasing efforts to create the perfect ex-human fucktoy, Boris provides his incredibly strength and abilities to the pasty nerd. Truly a match made in heaven.

Tank Crew CYOA:
>Girls
Tank:
>Superheavy (+2 Cannon, +2 Armour, Special Feature: Intimidation)
Skills and Upgrades:
Commander Skills:
>Spotter (+1.5 Cannon)
>Munitions (+1 Cannon, +0.5 Armour)
Upgrades:
>Ablative Armour
>G.E.S.
>Camouflage
Crew Members:
>Commander: Me
>Operator: Lieutenant Eleonore Waterhouse (+4 Tactics, Special Skill: Horoscope)
>Gunner: Captain Marcelle Browning (+4 Cannon, Special Skill: Drunken Monkey Style)
>Driver: Sergeant Sandy Wentwood (+2 Speed, Special Skill: Ubermensch)
>Mechanic: Officer Cadet Agnes Kagutsuchi (+3 Armour, +1 Speed, Special Skill: Folded Over 1000 Times)
Campaign:
>Zepang Mountains

Final Stats:
>Cannon: 8.5
>Armour: 5.5
>Speed: 3
>Tactics: 4

If I'm evil, it's okay for me to want to fuck her even though she's my sister, right?

Motivation: Protection
Type: Tank Destroyer
Tank Upgrades: Ablative Armor, Camouflage, Grenade Launcher
Commander Skills: Spotter and Strategy

Crew:
Captain Marcelle Browning - Gunner
Lieutenant Eleonore Waterhouse - Operator
Cadet Officer Agnes Kagutsuchi - Mechanic
Corporal Penny Hathaway - Driver

Tank Stats:
Cannon 6
Armor 6
Speed 5
Tactics 6

Area of Operations: North Canarican Front

We lie in wait behind snowdrifts and under branches burdened under snow and wait for the enemy to come. The thick falling snowflakes make spotting us even more difficult but the enemy has their orders, attack. They know we are lurking in the tree line, watching them on exposed roads or pushing across fields of snow. Our armor gives us plenty of time to pick of two or more vehicles before falling back, deflecting most of the lucky rounds that hit us. Then we settle in our next position and wait once more for the enemy to come.

#
#
#
#
#
I really liked this cyoa but i should probably stop reposing my build

Liberty/Protection
Tank: Light tank
Stats: Cannon 3.5/4.5/3 Armor 4 Speed 7.5 Tactics 4
Skills: Navigator Spotter
Upgrades: Junior mechanic Vacation kit Camouflage
Gunner: Ricky matthews
Driver: Penny hataway
Mechanic: Agnes katsuguchi
Operator: Lulu velsaltd

Area: Zepang mountains

The ultimate hit and run tank (well probably not but very good anyways) Harassing the enemy while doing unnecesary crazy shit for 15 minutes and then retreating again and again until the foe is defeated and then scavenge the remains a good plan if you ask me

She seems more interested in mocking you than fucking you, user.

I take all of them and then take her.

I bet Highlander knows how that power works.

>He doesn't know about tsundere imoutos

>Fire
Oh...I think I understand now. I think I did this to myself - removed my memory of being...whatever it is "we" are, intentionally. I'm not trying to destroy this world, I'm trying to make it and the people on it stronger. I'm making them hateful, cruel, vicious, xenophobic, everything you could think of that'd make them better at killing others. And once I've got them whipped up into a proper frenzy, just before they destroy themselves, I'm going to introduce them to space travel, and to the other worlds out there. Just how do you think they'll do against a bunch of pacifists that don't even know the word "genocide?"
Time to roll a bluff check!

Dumb abuse of the point system aside, I just wanted to say taking counter spell as innate is a really good idea (so much so I can't make a build without it) and I am surprised more don't do it.

Hey man, different strikes- I mean, strokes for different folks.

Honestly the way she puts things, it gives the vibe that humans are the perfect minions. Even if you destroy the planet, it'd be a good idea to use humans as your servants going into the future.

Daphne

Rape Bait

House Vesta

>Attributes
Allure: 5
Elusive: 0
Force: 1
Study: 2
Threat: 0

>Perks
Dignity (+5)
Polite (+2)
Denial (Monstrous/Bestial sex) (+2)
Virgin (+2)
Aversion (Monsters) (+2)
Celebrity (2)
Connections (3)
Fashionable (3)
Friendly (1)
Dream Girl (3)
Innocence (3)
Lesser Enemy (1)
Wealth ($400/wk) (7)

>Mysteries
Discipline Comittee
Amnesiac Teacher
Wishing Well

>Enemies
House Jupiter
Family
Capitulation

House Hercules
Rape Club
Capitulation

House Medusa
Sex Ring
Spirited Away

Daphne is a pretty, prim, polite, and proper young girl, and very happy that she's going to such an academically esteemed boarding school. Finally her first taste of freedom away from her parents, though she expects the extent of that freedom to mean eating sugary snacks at 9:30 PM before going to bed. Despite heading into the pit of darkness entirely unprepared she won't be quite as easy a target as one might expect. As she slowly learns the truth of Rapture Academy she first responds fear, locking herself in her dorm and crying for days on end. But, filled with an uncertain resoluteness, she emerges certain that there's been some mistake and that she has the power to right it. She writes to her parents, tries to assemble what social power she has, and secures a seat on the student council, all in a futile attempt to effect some change. Unbeknownst to her, her father is a House Jupiter alumni, her mother some inconsequential slut he acquired and fully converted into his plaything. He sent her to Rapture Academy, after raising her up as an icon of purity and beauty, as a gift to his house and he arrives not long after her letters in order to rape her into submission and hand her off to Jupiter to be fully broken.

Unfortunately for both Daphne and her father, he has some competition. A group of Hercules boys is going around running train on Vesta girls they deem too stuck-up or pretty, and Daphne is one of the top candidates. Additionally, due to her less than stellar attitude towards monstrous students, some Medusa girls have hatched a plot to break her in, profit off her ass, then sell her off to one of their families.

>Darkness
>tfw you were the root of evil
Oh shit...

No idea. Still waiting. So many good ones mentioned, so few came out.

Pokemon Personified Plus+ when?

>Fire

So I'm the reason for all of this? Because there's no gods here to save them from me?

I have a lot to think about.

Time to finally make a build for this.
>Motivation
Protection
I live and die for the country.
>Tank
Battle Tank
I'd rather have an all-rounder than something more specialized.
>Skills
Spotter, Morale
I will inspire my crew while sticking my entire upper torso out the hatch.
>Upgrades
Machine Gun (Free)
Grenade Launcher
Sword
Ablative Armor
I can have 3 second guns, right?
>Operator
Pierre Locksley
I can't be left alone without another guy to talk to, I'll go insane. His skills are just a bonus.
>Gunner
Sam Quinn
USA! USA! USA! Having someone who can operate well in low-light conditions is useful, she can swap into the driver position if needed at night well enough too.
>Driver
Penny Hathaway
I am obligated to pick her since I threw the image in when crew members waifus pictures were being accepted.
>Mechanic
Lulu Velstadt
Transmutation is always fun. Being able keep the tank in good shape easier is very useful.
>Battlefield
North Canarcian Battlefront
Clearly all the snow means drifting will be easier.
And unless I miscounted somewhere, final stats.
Cannon: 4.5
Armor: 3
Speed: 4
Tactics: 5.5

Get out of here skelebutt.

Yeah you can have as many secondary guns as you want, you crazy, glorious bastard!

That's actually a good idea. Now I think I'm comfortable with making a monster build at some point.

YES BRING ON THE CYOAS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Protection
Artillery Tank

Canon: 6
Armor: 3
Speed: 2.5
Tactics: 5.5

Logistics/Strategy

Machine Gun/Sniper/G.E.S.

Operator: Pierre Locksley
Mechanic: Lulu Velstadt
Driver: Sam Quinn
Gunner: Genevieve Friday

Zepang Mountains

Attack at night, using indirect fire, from the most inaccessible positions.
They'll never know what hit them.

I can't help but wonder what lies within the forest, dungeon and restricted section.

>johnny B. Goode
>Elvis Presley
You're either retarded, a monstrous faggot, or both.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo8-JqzSCM

>Purpose:
Protection
>Class:
Superheavy
>Commander Skills:
Survivor, Buff McLargehuge
>Upgrades:
Junior Mechanic, Ablative Armour, G.E.S.
>Crew:
Operator: Tatjana Baumgartner
Gunner: Heather Brown
Driver: Penny Hathaway
Mechanic: Agnes Kagutsuchi

>Final Stats:
Cannon: 3
Armour: 10.5
Speed: 4.5
Tactics: 1.5

We are not particularly clever.
We are not particularly deadly.
We are not particularly fast.

But we will hold the line. We will outlast the enemy through tenacity and sheer spite.

I'm the guy who first made the suggestion
Wow you actually did it you absolute madman

I'm on my cellphone now, so I'll make my build later, but nice job

Walk through those magic wards Terminator style my man (er monster).

Isn't this just a fifth of Breeding House? Hell it's even missing out on having multiple Soulmates at once which was always worth it.

>Almost all the ways to get points rely on you being a girl

Oh god. This is hilarious. How long ago was this first posted anyway?

Death and Fire are great, I like the idea of just assigning you credit for the bad things happening in the real world without any actual input.

Blood is just labeling something as "bad" and giving you power over the result, so I think that should probably be reworked. The obvious choice would just be to give you credit for bloodshed, instead of "consume the blood" it would be spilling blood.

Darkness is bullshit and doesn't fit at all. All of the others refer to things that actually exist (even blood only extends fictional powers to things that haven't YET happened), but Darkness just introduces a bunch of monsters that you know nothing about.

Also, Death should say "descendants", not "ancestors". Obviously the ancestors of some old geezer will already be dead themselves.

Does this have an uncensored version that can be posted in the /d/ thread?

I'm pleased I could meet your expectations. Thank you for giving me such an amazing idea to work with!