Stat the gang

stat the gang

18 Charisma
combined

10, 2, 2, 2, 2 in order

Why are those four gentlemen sitting beside an ostrich?

>Charlie has average charisma

It's higher than Dee but most people revile him. Mac and Dennis have the highest Charisma scores. Dennis actually abstracted his score into a pick-up artist system.

The most success Charlie ever had with interpersonal relationships was that rich girl who fell for him even if it was a long con on his part

CN, LE, CN, LE, CN in order.

CE, LE, CN, LE, LG you mean?

Oh it's this thread again.

Have my Sunny WoD sheets. Always open to suggestions.

Dennis

Would Charlie be evil? Cause he always just seemed like a guy who only was an asshole sometimes, but other times he'll do something like save the bar from an inspection or help his mom.

Mac

Saving a bar from an inspection is a chaotic neutral act at best, chaotic evil if the bar is actually dangerous.

Frank

Dee

I'd be CN then because he was trying to make sure the inspector didn't see a money making scheme.

He played some girl and publicly broke her heart just so he could get another woman to shrink the distance on her restraining order against him.
>chaotic evil if the bar is actually dangerous
It is. Charlie dismantled the smoke detectors and routinely blocks the furnace vent because flushing rats out with carbon monoxide is cheaper than buying poison.

I don't think any of the gang is Lawful Evil, because none of them really care about institutionalized systems or personal codes of conduct. Just because Dennis has a formalized method of picking up women doesn't make him Lawful. I'd say he's NE.

Danny devito has 20's in each stat

>Heretics, all of them

Well in that case I'm not 100% sure. He did block the vents but he didn't do it to endanger anyone, just kill the rats because he's a cheap asshole. And breaking someone's heart just to try and make another girl love you is kind of a CN thing to do because he's doing it for a selfish reason, not to specifically break her heart because he enjoys breaking hearts.

I always assumed CE is the kind of alignment that enjoys hurting others for the sake of hurting others.

Who?, Who?, Pikachu's voice actor, Who?, Who?

>Dee having any dots in performance
>Dee having an appearance above average
>Having more than 1 dot in self control
>Not having more in subterfuge

My God, every one of them is a champion of chaos

Law (Bird)
Occult (Ghouls)

Okay, got a laugh out of me.

>Frank
>not evil
Isn't he a human trafficker?

He also runs and participates in wagered Russian Roulette

Lets not forget trying to soften Boko Haram's brand.

Well, that and the thing with the christmas presents.

Get educated you unwashed philistine

Can you do sheets for Cricket and the McPoyles?

>Implying the whole gang doesn't alternate freely between Machiavellian if braindead scheming; alcoholic, gasoline-huffing, nymphomaniacal hedonism; wallowing in their filth, poverty, disease, and failure with no will to escape it beyond easing their misery with hallucinogenic cat food; and unbridled tard rage; oftentimes engaging in all at once
Face it, the Gang are Chaos Undivided.

CN, NE, CE, LE, TN

Never did the McPoyles but have Rickety Cricket.

What are their stands?
I can think of [NIGHTMAN], [DAYMAN] and [MAGNUM DONG] respectively.

Dee's definitely got [FREEBIRD], complete with drunk people requesting it at every concert ever.

Other than that, I want to say that Frank has a Diavolo-style alternate personality named Mantis Tobbogan.

Dayman, Freebird, Magnum Dong/Doctor Mantis Tobbogan, D.E.N.N.I.S., Nightman

+50 To being Seinfeld, but everyone is terrible people.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

aren't the cast of Seinfield less but still terrible people?

Nah they're just self-involved. The Sunny gang are legitimately awful to each other and everyone they meet.

Law (Birds)

I get why Dennis is evil, but why lawful? No one in the gang seems particularly lawful but Dennis definitely doesn't seem to care much about the law

Dennis very much is a control freak with rigid expectations on how others should act. I agree he's not Lawful in any meaningful sense but I can see how others might make that assumption.