Let's have a filename thread

Let's have a filename thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byAfC5yW_hw&t=8s
youtube.com/watch?v=byAfC5yW_hw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ducking to the right, leaving only a weak left as your first choice of response
>not ducking to the left and throwing a right cross-counter

This guy better be a southpaw, otherwise he's GUTTER TRASH

Post the preset kill limit one.

>Zapp Brannigan's Big Book of War
>Space Marines

What if he is left handed?

The minute I saw that face, I knew it would show up on here somewhere. I was not wrong.

Southpaw means left-handed in martial arts.

Veeky Forums filename threads are consistently unfunny and cringey compared to the /v/ ones, because every jokes requires a bunch of extra contextualization and explaining.

True, but ducking to the right means kidney punch is now an option.

>those two dudes and the donkey in the bottom left still loading kegs

Ayyyy

>fighting dirty

Balrog pls go

>Instant rigid position after being hit on the head.
>Not recovering conscience after taking a bucket of water to the face.

He's dead, right?

No such thing as a fair fight. If it were a brawl, it'd be a different story, but in an actual fight there's just doing everything you can to make sure you get to walk away. Sometimes, that means running like a little bitch after a kick at the ankles, other times it means you make that guy piss blood for a few days.

Are you retarded?

Boy took a dive knowing that the loosers handjob is almost as good as the winners garbage bag full of empty cans.

>loosers handjob
Never been into loose handies myself.

I don't know how to do filename edits...Somebody please change the filename...

>Nat 20 survival rolls.

you just
you
you just
user
you just right click the file
rename it
that that's all
what

holy shit how did you not choke on your shoelaces this morning

Phone posters pls go

>expecting that from someone posting epic memes

You must be a mobile or iannon.
You need an app.
You're stupid for telling us that, get someone to help you so you don't brick your device.

Really ?

Lurk moar.

Fucking casuals I swear.

So do the /v/ ones you retard, you just understand them already.

>ATF
>Getting anywhere near a dog without going into a berserker rage, let alone owning one
What do they hope to accomplish by posting these lies?

This has to have been printed out as a joke.

I see you and raise you one ghost (bard)

lol

source: youtube.com/watch?v=byAfC5yW_hw&t=8s

Huh. I guess music doesn't play on this board, could have sworn I'd posted it here before.
youtube.com/watch?v=byAfC5yW_hw

That's cute.

CUTE.

>another one to cave in to the trend of token tranny
It really can't be help, right?

Fooled me once, but the one got me suspicious of the other

You fucking bastard.

>click the image
>mouse over the name

You win this time, user.

Found my next character.

It's weird since they are such an incredibly rare section of the population, despite how often they seem to show up in works.

W H O F U K K E N
C
A
R
E
S
¿

Just watched this yesterday, I'm 95% sure the whole thing is based upon somebody's VtM campaign...

fukken kek

The wu-tang clan sure didn't age well

You bastard. You magnificent bastard.

The webcomic's creator said that the muppet child was non-binary many years ago.

No one cared, though, because that was when the comic was good.

You can't fool my eyes user. I've studied the dark tomes long enough to recognize even that.

Sauce?

movie called, "what we do in the shadows"

sauce?

It's yuri, hentai, traps or all of the above isn't it.

None the less, source please.

Fargo (season 1)

Neat, thanks!

You are fucking retarded. By ducking into his live zone, you are opening yourself up to his power hand. Unless you can guarantee a knockout, takedown or some other way to void his attack. Dodging that way is for fucktards.

Fuck you, just fuck you.

party needs a new dm

That's europe, right? I'm not so good at geology.

yes
>american education

>geology.
geography, geology is what rocks are and why.

I feel dirty, but source?

please explain, please

FFXIV

ATF has a reputation of killing peoples dogs

I think it's Final Fantasy: a Realm Reborn. The MMORPG one.
Shamelessly stole this one. Too good not to repost

I'm shocked nobody's posted the beamsaber scene titled "when pc plans actually succeed", yet. This is the only webm you ever see of thunderbolt.

Thx

It took me a second to figure out the second jape.

Well japed, user.

That scene literally was my character in a game. We had shit like that happening on a regular basis.

? What part?

I used to work as a chef, can confirm, people are garbage.

kickboxer here. You're retarded

>ducking to your left
>now he can use his right hand to either block or punch you
or
>ducking to your right
>you can punch the plexus with your left fist while you step to left side (giving him only one hand to either block or counter and running away from his right) and use the weight to give him a right hook or a low kick to the back of his leg, leaving him off balance

That's what I would do in a ring, but what I would do in a street fight with someone heavier and stronger than me it's even easier: fucking run lel you ain't gonna catch me and I'm not going to jail xd

No joke, I'm from Texas and waited tables for a long time, Hispanics always order their shit well done. It's like a Mexican thing, my theory is that they come from a place that can't assure food sanitation so everything is done that way. Whites, blacks, asians, everyone else gets it rare/medium rare.

I did get some value out of my education, for sure, but most things worthwhile and my area of expertise has been stuff that I've studied on my own. It's a real tragedy that the American education system poorly prepares children for the real world.

And honestly, expertise in geography doesn't provide a lot of economic value or utility to most people in today's day and age. Knowing where countries are and stuff is mostly trivia. It's not as useful as being able to diagnose engine trouble or how to balance a checkbook.

>kidney punch
>dirty
No such thing

It would be if you actually duck to the left and he's punching you with his right. I ain't walking to his powerhand