The forces of good have given up on traditional ways of stopping succubi from corrupting mortals

>The forces of good have given up on traditional ways of stopping succubi from corrupting mortals
>Instead they've commissioned a few thousand slut angels to see if the reverse will work
Will it?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/160130-animals-insects-ants-war-chimpanzees-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well it works here, so yes.

That depends entirely on how many good boy points it takes

Yes. Fluffy feathered wings are comfier in bed than leathery bat wings.

No, because the free availability of sex with random angels weakens community bonds, encourages infidelity, and leads to a massive drop in a society's birthrate leading to eventual collapse or conquest by the more fecund forces of darkness.

>All wars a generation down the line end up between Tieflings and Nephilim

>free availability

It's a stupid meme, but I think is on to something here - you'd get a lot more candidates for sainthood if the rewards included an angelic waifu.

The reply makes sense, but what the diddly is that picture.

Escalation.

Expect the forces of evil to introduce modestly dressed demons who just want to be sweet and nice and chat about things and slowly corrupt you and take walks outside and watch shows with you and generally just be kind and warm.

>heaven and hell compete for humanities dick
>at first
>now they want their love

Fund it

Yep. I'd rather an angel than a demon, because I'm such a shitty person that the guilt and feelings of overachieving will crush me. I'm kind of a sado-masochist towards myself.

Are they one and done or permanent waifus?

But succubi *are* slut angels.

A young girl(?) tries to seduce a crocodile (?) which the crocodile rejects because he is already married and doesn't want to cheat on his wife
Isn't that obvious?

There are far too many question marks in that sentence.

I don't know. All I know is if either of them came after me I wouldn't exactly be in a position to refuse.

I don't have that kind of power, ya dig?

>Genetic and magical meddling over a few generations to encourage the social reaction traits of happiness and satisfaction based around doing positive things for others.
>Sacred Prostitution regulation facilitates safer sex trades and entirely healthy hallucinogenics and pleasant uppers and downers out-compete the ones that fuck up your life with no addictive effects and moderate regulation by mortal divine agents.
>Funds for this go toward venture capital on education, infrastructure, roads, clean water and food, and additional security in those communities that accept the angelic influences.
>Survival rate skyrockets as healing and protective supernatural effects become more commonplace and nutrition, sanitation and law enforcement improve dramatically. Increasing populations push for more expansion in territory and trade, while improving technology would only advance at human rates unless the forces of good are supplemented with other outsiders or more technologically or magically developed cultures to give them means without needing to invade the neighbors for growth.

>He thinks that heaven would permit humans to indulge in sins of the flesh

>uses term "tiefling"
>then uses term "nephilim"
Nigga what just say Aasimar stop being a contrarian fuck wad

>He thinks flesh is a sin.
Phyrexian!

>He thinks that the same God who created sexual pleasure in the first place and loves all its children wouldn't want everyone to have whatever kind of sex life they want
I'm not listening to someone who literally called the penis a "demon rod". If I wanted to hear about how shameful my sexuality was, I'd become a feminist.

God and angels want us to make love, not war.

>Being a monophysite materialist
how horrible

>If I wanted to hear about how shameful my sexuality was, I'd become a feminist.
>He doesn't actually think unrestrained pleasure in anything is harmful

wrong, organized warfare is what separates man from beast. we have turned the base desire of violence into an art form.
Lust is merely our beast brain overpowering our higher calling

Pretty much every problem in the world would be solved instantly if every man had plentiful food and a gorgeous sex slave.

>you will never witness slut angels and succubi competing for your favor

Are you absolutely sure of that?

false, without struggle, man with would fall into a nihilistic depression

Well, in my case I'd want to *be* the sex slave, but I agree with your basic point.

Please, get shot. You're the kind of idiot the world needs less of.

Cool thing is that you need to tolerate me though, so here's an extra ironic hoping you get shot.

>Well, in my case I'd want to *be* the sex slave
Male sex slave to a woman, that is. Just wanted to clear that up.

>a gorgeous sex slave.
>a
I was with you up until this part

>Mfw Gary next door got a red head and I only got a brunette

Either way you're a massive puntz and deserve to be treated like property.

>Disparaging superior dark hair color in favor of a fucking ginger
I'm sorry but you will be purged when the forces of heaven liberate us with their busty servants

>He doesn't want to be both taken care of and fucked senseless
>He doesn't want to be a powerful being's prized possession
Whatever, man. Here's another sexy angel pic for the thread.

>Implying the Holy Mother of God wasn't a cute red head
I'm sorry user, But thats fucking Heresy and you should be shot before you spread your misinformation.

You mean like they're doing now?

>Slave
>The one being taken care of

I think you misunderstand the dynamic of the roles here.

I suspect he's thinking more along the lines of "pet" than "servant."

>Mary, mother of God
>Cute

>false
No dummy, what you just said did not counter what he said. Pretty much every problem would be solved. You are saying a new problem would arise.

But it's way easier to clean cum off of leather than getting it out of feathers.

mother mary was a brunette you damn celtic-fucking heathen

That's literally what sports and games are for.
Men don't need to kill each other for progress, some men need a lot of men to kill other men for money.

Who the fuck is Mary? I'm talking about the Buddha.

Redheads are genetically superior and there's too many red-headed saints and heroes to keep falling for pre-livejournal memes.
Blue-eyed redhead purifyes even the muddiest of bloods.

Next you guys are gonna try to tell me Jesus wasn't American.

It works for the muzzies.

He's playing with the S&M bullshit where the dom is literally a sex slave pretending to be the boss and being responsible not only for the sub's pleasure but also legally accountable for anything that goes wrong.

Them they wouldn't be a dom...

That's literally the definition of a dom in the sadomasochist subculture.

the big secret is that the dom is the real sub, but the meta-dom lets the meta-sub think they are the real dom in a display of meta dominance.

It would work, but I think it would defeat the point.

Doing the right thing isn't supposed to be easy, otherwise it wouldn't be 'the right thing'. Like, Good is unlikely to bribe people by giving them a magical girlfriend. It would make more sense if they use the girl as the carrot, to force someone to improve himself until he's worthy of her.

Remember, they want you to be MORE Good, instead of just being as you are.

>the dom is literally a sex slave pretending to be the boss
>The definition of a dom

No.

He's saying the subculture is wrong, user.

The dom in S&M is the Sadist though.

But he's wrong. That's not in any way shape or form the truth, the Dom is not some sort of Meta-sub. That's asinine.

The dom is responsible for the sub's security. One who isn't most likely ends in jail.
The dom is also responsible for the sub's pleasure. One who isn't won't have a sub for long.
You really are the one go gives most, takes care of and pampers the object of affection in these kind of relationships. It's a role-playing game.

It's also why most people are shit subs, it's easy to be lazy, demanding and obtuse. But the dom needs clear feedback to properly take care of the sub.

>organized warfare is what separates man from beast
This just in: ants are men

Augustine best saint.
Prove me wrong. Protip you cant.

Wait I thought the Dom demands and the sub obeys.
In that case I need to go get my chastity key from daddy and tell him to service me instead of the other way around.

Would angels encourage men to more tame sexual perversions like big breasts and cream pies while demons encourage homosexuality and bondage?

S&M Culture puts so much responsibility on Doms precisely because the position gives them so much power and it's easy to get carried away when you enjoy it. A Dom doesn't ask if the person is okay every five seconds, that kills the mood, and is why code phrases and specific actions during bondage and gag play are used in emergencies instead. You also plan shit out. The order can change but beyond that surprises are bad, you don't want to suddenly put someone in a sensation they're not able to handle.

If that were true, then we would be able to keep any animal we ever wanted alive in a zoo an indefinite amount of time by giving it plentiful food and a mate of the opposite sex. Surely, if a human would be content with that, a member of a more simple species would be too?
False. You can remove an animal from the wild, but you can't remove the wild from an animal. The more complex the animal, the harder it is to get it to reproduce in captivity. We already have humans that won't reproduce in the "wild" as it is, even when they have every physical need taken care of. What makes you think that by making things even easier than what they are now would solve anything? A snake won't eat a piece of meat if it's placed directly in front of it without a challenge. To make a human content you need to give it a struggle to overcome.
It's not the destination that matters, but the journey.

fa/tg/uys and robots are like pandas who won't breed in captivity?

>Implying Augustine isn't the best Church Father
>Implying City of God Against the Pagans should't be required reading

>slut angels

No! No! No! The forces of good would offer them as perfect, pure waifus. You would be properly wed, and they would produce beautiful, healthy children.

>the journey
>the destination
>either of these things mattering when you just get deleted after a certain amount of time

>Sexy angels

What if the Angels in your setting are eldritch abominations straight out of the Ringed City?

But humans and angels having children together is forbidden.

You'd have to adopt

>Implying that would stop us

Have fun being transformed into a hideous, grub-like thing permanently anchored to the ground.

Yes. That's pretty much it.
The journey matters if it's immersive enough to keep the thoughts of ones unavoidable deletion at bay. How do you think people cope with that fact these days? By not thinking about it and finding some sort of meaning out of meaninglessness. Also, meaning is realtive. What is objective meaning? To make a difference on a cosmic scale? What does it really matter? Saying that nothing matters in the long run is a cheap way of saying that you've given up.

And why not give up? Even if you go down in the history books, it's not the man who ends up there - it's the myth.

It's not really you they're remembering. Just another idol with your name carved on it. And for how long? Men legendary in their own time have fallen by the wayside before.

So why not give up? Does flailing against it all actually do anything?

That's not how morals work

People always love to assert how christian angelic imagery is truly "eldritch abominations" (not wholly true to begin with but the internet can't shrug such arrogance anyway) but neglect to remember that, nevertheless, humans lay with angels to create the nephilim.

How the fuck is a middle eastern 1st century Judean anything even remotely close to a ginger?

Nope.Many animals do war news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/160130-animals-insects-ants-war-chimpanzees-science/ .Throwning weapons are what separated us from the beasts.

>lovely vanilla sex with your qt angel waifu

Sign me the fuck up senpai.

Archangels (the kind that interact with humans most often) are humanoid. They also happen to be the bottom of the angelic hierarchy. The eldritch abominations mostly hang out in heaven and praise god 24/7

Thrones are WHEELS WITHIN WHEELS, and Seraph have six wings and have to use 4 of them to cover their faces or you will burn to death from looking at them.

>Does flailing against it all actually do anything?
No. You are free to give up anytime you want. But you don't. You still do the shit you need to do to survive. Nature doesn't give a higher meaning to things. The "point" in life isn't to matter. It's to feel you matter. That's all there is to it. The answer to the question of why to not give up is found by investigating the most primal instinct of animals. The instict of survival.
Nature has given you the one job of passing down your genes and rewards you by feelings of accomplishement for doing it. Other things can simulate this feeling of accoplishement, since nature isn't perfect and humans are eternal minmaxers, but that's all there really is to it.

>archangels
>bottom of the pack

literally what

There were copper-haired and green-eyed indopersians all around the middel-east and mediterranean way before the hun/mongol invasions.
No Mary wouldn't look like a modern irish stereotype but she does have a chance to have been a redhead.

>Archangels also happen to be the bottom of the angelic hierarchy
So do you know literally nothing about theology beyond PragerU, or what

>We already have humans that won't reproduce in the "wild" as it is,
>implying modern society is "the wild"
We are rats in the cage, comrade. We are the Beautiful Ones.

AKA the role most women play in vanilla relationships.

They're like third in hierarchy above humans.

That's exactly it, hence the "" around the wild.

The archangel RACE is different from the Archangel TITLE
Archangels as a species are merely greater angels, but there are seven Archangels (title) listed as lords of heaven positioned right underneath God, who are not necessarily archangels (species).
Metatron is an Archangel but is so important that the chief of the seraphim, Seraphiel, is assigned as his personal guardian angel, and the only being other than God himself who is allowed to sit in the presence of the throne of God. There's "thousands of archangels" but they're so irrelevant as to not even be named.
Of course it all gets mixed up by denomination and church because which entities comprise the seven Archangels or if the seven Archangels are at all relevant varies. Only three are ever completely agreed upon, Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael.

>We already have humans that won't reproduce in the "wild" as it is, even when they have every physical need taken care of.
There are more cases of people who *can't* than people who *won't*. People who have a hard time finding sex get depressed, they suffer, and they lose motivation to do anything else anyway.

I don't know why you think people wouldn't still do other things even if they got as much food and sex as they wanted. People would still want to create art, play games, build things, whatever. They just wouldn't be miserable because of loneliness.

>The journey matters if it's immersive enough to keep the thoughts of ones unavoidable deletion at bay. How do you think people cope with that fact these days? By not thinking about it
So you suggest delusion and ignoring unpleasant truths? Funny, that's something I frequently hear atheists criticizing theists for.

>Only three are ever completely agreed upon, Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael.
All of whom are tremendously important and pretty much humanoid considering Gabriel is God's favorite messenger to humans. Though, even he is pretty majestic and hard to look at directly. (But like most angels he prefers to open with "be not afraid")

We have a handfull of examples of societies that are collapsing because their men don't get sexual release.
We have examples of societies malfunctioning because incompetent beastmen have too much sex and upper class people don't.
We don't have any example of a society malfunctioning because all men have access to sex.

When people or animals have their survival handed to them on a silver platter they often lose their natural instincts of how to aquire a mate for some reason. Humans often produce constructive things like art, games and the like when this instinct is "not completely there" but still manifests. Giving free reproduction to people wouldn't solve anything. It would only confuse them more.
>So you suggest delusion and ignoring unpleasant truths?
That's exactly what I'm suggesting. Do you have a better alternative?
>Funny, that's something I frequently hear atheists criticizing theists for.
Atheists don't like the christian delusions and their convenient "truths". They would rather have their own since they find them more true. In the end it doesn't matter which one you pick.

Attack of the virgins

Yes, there are Neps in Veeky Forums now, we cannot be stopped.

How about goddesses instead of angels?

Have you considered the possibility that there is a good reason that we don't have a society where all men have sex in the first place?

>and Seraph have six wings and have to use 4 of them to cover their faces or you will burn to death from looking at them.
This is the sort of fanfiction that gets touted proudly. Nobody knows why seraphim hide their feet and their faces. They are spirits of light and heat, but there's nothing to suggest they will burn people if they stopped hiding.