I want to die Veeky Forums

>be me poor college student
>be last summer
>throw my measly $200 tax return into crypto in May
>turn it into $2000 in two weeks
>tell my parents about it a little bit
>parent user,"user i want you to invest $500 for me for fun"
>think about it
>"hmm theres this really great project called ark that i could put it all in it's trading at 30 cents right now and shouldnt go any lower than that"
>get too nervous about losing their money so i chicken out even after they assure me $500 is nothing and it would just be for fun
>be me
>be tonight get home and check ARK price
>do the math
>$13000 dollars
>mfw my parents were gonna split any profit 50/50 with me
>mfw this entire story is fucking true

So? 50/50 is reasonable. Had they not given you the money you couldn't have made a cent.

You missed his/her point.

He/she didn't invest the $500 (probably bought weed with it) and has missed out on the upside.

I'd want to die too.

What did your tell your parents OP?

He didn't invest the money

No they never gave me the money they just kept bugging me to invest it for them. Wish for once that I would've listened to a boomer about crypto.

nervous about 500 dollars? really nigga?

Lol. That’s why the poor will always stay poor. There’s no conspiracy. Risk/reward and this was even a sure fucking thing. What are you studying in college?

Put it in RLC, faggot.

Oh, I did. Fuck, I also forgot to drink my coffee. On of these mornings...

>that good feel when my parents gave me $5000 to play around with
>turned it into $20,000 in the span of two weeks
sucks to be u OP but what i recommend now is going all in on LINK. its still in the dip so buying now is good smart choice :)

Nursing. Pls no bully. At least I got a cutie 3.14 3D gf out of it.

tell her to sit on your face extra long tonight you deserve to lose consciousness for this

Yeah I put like $1500 in LINK today. $500 of that was from some generous Veeky Forums user that gave me 1500 BTS just for posting my address. Still kinda shocked about that. I gave like 1/3 of them away though just to pass it on. I could probably use them back right about now but I know the crypto gods saw my generosity and will pay me back in some way.

You missed a shady coin mooning whilst everything is going insane due to behind the scenes manipulation. Commit to a safer position like xmr so you won't get scared next time, you're early in this and it requires nerves of steel.

Giving yourself a hard time over it is just going to make you anxious. Call your mum and tell her you're buying ltc or xmr and that ark felt too shady.

Omg dropped, so did neo, put it in there if you're wanting a safer gambling experience with a higher chance of % gains

It was right around the time BTC hit $3000 and crashed below $2000 in one day. Those were some crazy times my dude. Makes december look like nothing.
If LINK crashes I'm just going to have her sit on my face til I die.

>ark

you feel her tears drip from her face down her chest onto your chin and you lose consciousness and hear, muffled and distant, "i-im going to miss you user. but I know i have to do this for you..."

If they said $500 is nothing, why be scared to begin with.

Are you broke now or something? This shit is only getting started.

Humans>Monkeys>Dogs>Cats>Rats>Hitler>OP>Mosquitoes

And "should've bought ARK"

No I have like $4000 in crypto right now. I stupidly cashed out .25 BTC for $400 during one of the crashes this summer

holy kek

$6,500 is nice, but nothing to get worked up about. You probably would have cashed out before that anyway. Just get a good job and make that in a month.

Kek $6500 in a month as a nurse? Yeah no maybe by the time I'm 30. I make like 1500 a month working in a hospital during the summer right now.

>his/her
>He/she
>reddit spacing

Let’s be honest. Would you really have held it this whole time without ever selling?

it's obviously a man you unbelievable faggot

6500 ark reporting. Im holding this shit till $100, then i might only sell only like 100. Staking has already made me 350 ark, so free money EZ brah

>$6,500/month as a nurse

Uhh... yes. The average salary for an RN is 71k/yr. In my area they pull 80+ easy.

dae never assume gender xdddddd

>tfw started seriously investing in coins at the start of last year
>started with $1000
>had $6000 by august
>parents died in september that year and left me $20 million
>lost all motivation for working on my crypto portfolio
>haven't decided what to do with my actual money besides buy a condo
>slowly warming up to the idea of becoming the sole whale to some low cap shitcoin like POE
I miss my mommy Veeky Forums.

>be me poor college kid with rich parents
>two weeks ago
>tell my parents about crypto stuff, they give me some money to play with
>They give me $1,000, decide to drop $500 on XVG because my friend shilled it to me pretty hard.
>Price was plateaued but whatever, didn't know what else to invest in.
>Keep the XVG for about three days, get shilled REQ, sell all my XVG and buy $500 of REQ instead.
>Literally the next day the coin moons
>Would have been worth nearly $50,000 if I just fucking kept the stupid fucking doge coin rip off.

Pic related. Still getting over the fact I could've paid off my student loans if I just had stronger hands.

can focus on the investments you didn't make. They panicked because they either don't understand the market and are blindly betting or they have weak stomachs. Either way i'm sure everyone would have great investment opportunities in retrospect. Move on user if you are a true investor you will focus on the future.

What did your parents do?

they probably invented bitcoin

;_;7
Don't trade with their money, you won't forgive yourself if you lose it

You

should

go back to

wew

Meanwhile I was asking my parents if they wanna hop in. lol