Round two about to commence

Round two about to commence.
Target: 5000 dollars.
No stop loss.
Get in the Bitcoin Cash moon mission or regret it later.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep8-btc-vs-bcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wayyy ahead of you

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

>much lower fees
>faster transactions

Just give it time.

lol mad corecuck

and?

>no stop loss

AS IF IT WORKED LAST TIME

cost me thousands

>waiting in the lurches with tangentially relevant prefab image

when will core beg miners to 2X? days or hours?

How low is this going to go when gdax Finally starts Trading. I think it's going to get dumped back down to 2000. The only reason is going up right now is so it can be dumped on gdax.

m.soundcloud.com/thecryptocast/ep8-btc-vs-bcc

you fucking idiots just destroyed the market. youre better off shorting now. your coin is fucked as well as every other one

oops, bitcoin crap already lower than 16k on finex

no idea what you're talking about pajeet.

you think it's acceptable to pay 20 dollar fees for a 50 dollar transaction? is that what you're defending?

why should I trust this when they don't even have the acronym right?

I threw $1k at this an hour ago for no other reason than I'm sure normies on coinbase will buy it for no other reason than "it's a new coin".

I could be wrong.

What's it like pooing in the street? Interested in some bch in exchange for the shilling schedule you've been given?

also I'm sorry, but this dude needs to work on being more articulate, I honestly couldn't listen to this ramble

>thinking they'll buy it it when they already have it and were threatening to sue coinbase because they wanted to dump it months ago

Sorry all your altcoins won't have a reason to exist anymore friend. I'm sure there will still be a few shitcoins to trade.

>months ago

Plenty new faggots since then my man

i have a feeling a few old school bitcoin whales out there are going to dump the bcash they had laying around finally, put it back into bitcoin. A run to $20,000+ this week isn't out of the question. Bcash will settle around $2500 for the weeks to come.

Perhaps. In the long run BCH will overtake BTC though.

it won't. it'll just die.

pic related.

lol, all the old school bitcoin whales are balls deep in BCH because they read the fucking whitepaper

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

People actually read those?

God, you're desperate, aren't you??

you cant dispute the day chart can you?

>MUH TA

Meanwhile, BTC's price is dropping like a rock. Corecucks are in denial.

Why wouldnt those whales cash out to BCH for even more gains. What's better than riding BTC to 20k? Doing it a second time with BCH.

>Corecucks are in denial.
yes. but so are bcash faggots. you're all homogay, and in fucking denial.

HAHAHAHA
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CORE KEKS

lol real whales know that whitepapers dont mean shit

Sorry my friend but those aren't real whales those are larpers.

i meant cucks lol