I now see why r/bitcoin banned you faggots

enjoy getting dumped on like all the times before

this graph is the fucking stone cold truth

thank you op

>If I post it again, it'll make the fact that BCC is now on NormieBase go away

CoreCucks are gonna be in tears tomorrow, I can't fucking wait

its hilarious how many normies are gonna be burned by BCH

They're already in the fear stage.

I sense desperation in you my child. Cleanse yourself if not tonight, then you can wait for a potential Coinbase pump. But do not get stuck at the bottom of a dumpening.

when segwit2x comes out then what?

>MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN

Yeah nah, this is the take off stage. No one gave a shit about BCH a week ago, it's just not leaving stealth.

shills working overtime tonight

>tfw have been trying to get authenticated on multiple exchanges for a week now

just fuck my shit up i was going to buy bch worth 1k a week ago. Fuck these exchanges

funny how they are trying to scare us with "don't get caught in a pump/dump/bubble" which is literally why btc is crashing right now

this.

correct me if I'm wrong, but has the crypto "bubble" ever popped? Maybe that one time when whats its face was shut down, but that's an external factor.

Works every time!

How fucked is Cardano!

Newfag here
I'm so fucking confused and there's nowhere to get the facts from because there are so many shills
BTC or BCH they're all calling each other shills, can anyone make any sense of this shit?

normie faggot

>normie
kek
the irony is Veeky Forums is filled with fucking normies such as yourself, gas yourself.

>Not holding both

It's like you want to lose money

Stop trying to get info from Veeky Forums. Nowadays it's a place for teenagers with $100 of lunch money "invested" to shitpost and larp. The only sure thing is Bitcoin Cash is going to fluctuate hard both ways in the next couple of days, so there's money to be made on that. Everything beyond that is just guessing.

Technically, each time bitcoin have a -40% dip it'd qualify as a bubble pop in ANY other market, so you could easily say crypto grow and pop a bubble more or less every two months.

youtube.com/watch?v=AkbSrmsYJ9c

>have to work extra hard or shill wage will be eaten by btc tx fee