Illegitimate children: 1
SPECIAL FACTS:
-doesn't like eating watermelon because picking the seeds out is too annoying
-once donkey punched a man while riding a roller coaster
SPECIAL ABILITIES
-backflips
-waterskiing

youtube.com/watch?v=x7ok5AV7ZrM

Fireants and all the other horrible giant insects of the Wasteland are why I haven't touched Fallout 3 in years. From what I've heard New Vegas seems an interesting game, but fuck those giant insects man. Why are they such a common enemy?

would a tyranid gargoyle be around a cazador in "OH GOD HELP ITS KILLING ME PLEASE" level?

>Bug
>Literally bugged
>Seriously, poison damage doesn't work properly in New Vegas. Their poison is supposed to be non-stacking and not interact with healing.

Second scariest thing I ever seen in a vidya game. The first was the bonewalker from Morrowind when I was 11 yrs old (NOPED the game for 2 months).

THEM!

You don't know what evil is yet.

I present to you the Albino Cazaclaw Legendary Patriarch.

If we could find a way of adding Glowing One, Tunneler and Reaver into that as well we would have the Fallout End Boss.

>WHERE DO YOU LEAST EXPECT

So..... cazadores was basically an Inquisitor?

chameleon

This Alternatively :

>YOU ARE DEAD

COME AT ME BRO
>unarmed-only player who made their own mod perks to get up to Ranger Stella's 35 bare fist damage at 100 unarmed skill

Cr 30
Winged tarrasque

Cazadores are only found on certain parts of the map they're not that common. You can go through probably the whole main story without seeing one and most of the quests, if you venture into the wrong cazadorian neighborhood however you better pack some lube.

I don't know what everyone's problem with Cazadores is.
Just shoot the wings.

It's not so much that they're impossible to kill or anything, so much as they're extremely difficult to kill when you first encounter them, and they jink so much that you pretty much HAVE to use VATS or explosives (which are expensive) to take them down before you get stabbed with their angry anus blades.

Even when you level up enough to make them no longer a highly lethal threat, they're still annoying as hell.

Giant Cazadores, on the other hand, are literal nightmare fuel

Typical memetic exagerration. Plus, the meme in the first place was started by casual kids who couldn't/wouldn't/didn't have the opportunity to git gud by then.

They fuck you up real bad when low to mid level (unless Boone is with you)
And their skittish movement makes them a pain to take out
Deathclaws are fucking monsters when they get close, but at least you can snipe them pretty easily
Cazadors are way to fast and skittish to snipe: you have to get spotted by the fuckers and take the risk to gun them down with either V.A.T.S., fully automatic fire or explosives. Or a combination of those

>CR 100% bullshit

FUCK YOU
I clicked the spoiler without reading the post and in the meantime looked away because I thought I saw something. I legitimately screamed when I looked back to my screen.

FUCK YOU. I HOPE YOU STUB YOUR TOE OR GET AN ITCHY THROAT.

wan sum hug?

Doesn't j sawyer make them even worse?

They are used as a fucking wall in the early game because they push your shit in so hard you will turn around and go away and see the first half of the bottom Vegas loop.

I've only ever played using jsawyer, so I'm not sure how much worse they'd be.

They're nasty, though, especially with your HP what it is, thanks to that poison.

Still doable to kill your way through the back exit via Goodsprings at level 1, though (just need to buy some bullets/guns to take out their wings, then carefully lure them one by one).