MASSIVE ICX NEWS!!!!!!!!

get ready to rambo in.

partnership announcment which will make icx instantly #1 in korea. im in contact with the telegram admins.

follow icx twitter and tg.

u dont have to believe me, just be ready, and pull the trigger once out.

also join the telegram, admins confirmed news are coming.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-theloop-and-chaintob-partnership-7b3fdce4483
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When??

news out in less than 1 hour.

follow the official icon medium.

im in it, no news today?

icx is already heavily used as part of the infrastructure here in korea. what partnership would have it moon?

30 mins

its 2:15am and i have work at 7 - should i actually stay up for this?

up

>what partnership would have it moon?
>30 mins

lol what

yes. stay up and join official telegram.

bought some for hype

better be right OP

Airdrop? Is that the news?

and i already know what, believe me its dope.

This coin is so fucking sketch.

The subreddit is a boiler room. The telegram mods are literal pajeets likely with no connection to the team. The sell walls on binance are deeper than anything I've ever seen. It's still 15x ICO price. All those people want out.

why do you larp
I'm all in but stop this bullshit no one trusts you and you won't move the price with a shitpost on biz

>all those people want out

lol. ico flippers are long gone. this shit was #1 volume coin on binance.

dont buy in i dont care. just remember this thread once we surpass eos

I was there when it dropped. I bought at 700 sat and sold for ~1350. Bought back in when it dropped to 10 and decided to hold it.

It was #1 in volume in like 16 hours of being dropped on binance

No volume increase at all. Nice try.

im not telling you faggot to buy in now and trust me. i wouldnt too.

just stay up with buy order ready to pull the trigger because there will be news 100% and there will be massive.

I bought 600 bucks worth, how fucked am I

You said in less than an hour 50 minutes ago

bought 4k ICXs on a whim because of this thread, I'll be watching lulz

I'm so tired just tell us what the partnership is or a hint at least so I'm not so bored. It's not like they'll know you told someone

It's nothing. Just leave thread.

we got larped dind't we frens

did you actually buy?

>this is the lead shill for ICON

Fucking hell are they really pulling those shit mystery tactics and have an army of shill posting everywhere ?

If this is not good I'll dump and never touch it again.
Also it's been more than one hour.

partnership with biggest korean blockchain startup which will make icx #1 forever in korea

im ded srs.

news can hit anyminute on medium

i'm holding but god my expectations are so high because of this one pajeet shilling this shit that this garbage coin will probably leave my dick limp

i know its been more than 1 hour. i dont know when it will hit exactly but there will be news 100% today.

min the dev is also online. follow the official announcment tg so you get notified automatic and dont have to stare and f5

Went all in with my trading money last night at 12k Sats. Woke up with everything red and this shit losing money. What the fuck happened

Noice. If this is for realz, I thank you :)

1.82$ to 1.95$

he did good. watch and see

whole market is red. look at btc.

icx is performing goat considering its 20x ico lmao.

already recovering back to 2$ and will moon beyond today

i bought at 1.94 should I kill myself

We know that already, no ? Dayli is already big as fuck how can it be bettet than that ?
We need a good korean exchange that's it.
No moon mission until it goes on coinone or bithumb.

Yeah they are doing more harm than good imo.

idk man, just set stop losses incase

no. cause u already in profit dumbass.

be patient mate

what is the #1 korean blockchain startup?

i know we already #1 but these news will further confirm it. im not pajeet shilling im legit only trying to help poor souls out.

newfag here, going hard on this shill. Supposing it does moon, when would you sell user?

i cant tell you because that admin is also reading Veeky Forums and if he sees me leaking he wont share shit anymore. no larp

its dope im srs. its not bithumb listing scale dope but +40% pump dope for sure

>newfag
>believing shill
>when would you sell

you are going to lose all your fucking money here

sell walls getting erased rn

Go on the group chat and ask who is sharing secrets

why would an admin share with some people and not make it public ?
that tranny is going to lose his job

Well I'm going to dump the 10 btc worth that I've accumulated before I go to bed now. What a waste of time

lets go buddy. I'm hoping this is coinone listing.

meanwhile all green. zero sells

stop larping and wait

better fuckin pull through OP.

I'm also a poorfag, happy to loose what meager funds I have. I'm here for the full crypto Veeky Forums experience, so I'm fully prepared to lose all my money

Sorry OP, looks like something is going on

guys all these people ramboing in right now know what its about to happen

i want to be celebrated on here after we go interstellar.

Hmm it's only been on binance for 2 days

is u blind? 1.8 to 1.96

volume spiking

Post an adress matey. If we get news thats good enough I'll put 5btc in. I'll repay u a portion of that gains.

don't be a noob, this is less than .5BTC. Price is still low and has barely moved

Yea, thats what I mean. Something is going on, a jump in buys

I wan to believe too

i dont need your money mate. put it in icx. i only want to help out

Please stop posting.
Your thread is shit, there's nothing substential.
The volume is low as fuck and it's barely moving, just the usual trades.

I'm literally all in but people like you are the ones making a serious project looking like an indian scam.

It will go in icx if good news. Trying to incentivize you to release said news. I'm tired bro, west coast fag. I like making money but I also like sleeping and hate pajeets. This is just normal price action, so I really don't wanna wait too much longer.

idiot , dont useless shill post on icx. I had 75k icx but these shilling post makes icx looks shitcoin. did you see any posts about ADA,EOS in biz? no right. did they not mooned? stop this shit. icx will have its own day, may take few months until normies get attention. my only worry about icx is these days normies buying sub 1 doller coins. btw I quit their telegram for them everything fucking secret, it looks so funny. they talk like school kids

The daily volume is dropping like a stone idiots

Why do they do that, seriously ?
Why would they pretend they have fucking secrets ? They think it's a good strategy ?
I just saw a screen and it's scary how stupid they sound, even the admin is playing that game.

Fucking hell I should just hold and stop reading anything related to this.

massive buy orders stacking up

You guys are all so pajeet. My ICX bags are loaded up and my hands are strong. Don’t worry, I won’t dump on you.

I'm sorry mate but no other explanation now then you're a pajeet. 3btc is not a massive buy order. It's half what I would throw in if news is actually good. Nothing really coming I guess. Sad I like Icon it's an amazing project. Go fuck off and pump and dump other shit coins.

what pairing are u looking at lol

I think OP genuinely wants to help us, but he may be misguided on how important this news actually is...

Sounds like it.

OP, its been long enough. Tell us if the news has hit yet. I'm not rich enough yet to not have work tomorrow.

no dips in sight. sell walls getting eatin one by one. go look at order book and tell me were not breaking out

the bition pairing....

yesh its probably just mediocre news but is getting hyped up among the gooks.

I think he's just dumb as fuck and don't know shit about the market.
He says 40% pump soon which will needs hundreds of btc, and then talks about massive buys of 0.2 btc.

It's not fucking moving at all, just low volume and no movement.
Also you're talking about big news that will make the price pump, why do you care about what's happening now.

I really believe you're just an idiot.
Please stop posting, many people told you already, you're making a good project look like a scam.
We're not in india, people here don't just buy because they read some rumors and get scammed all their money.

What order book are you looking at?

I agree man this project could be huge, I've been following them for a few weeks. The only threads I see on it are pajeet threads.

>medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-theloop-and-chaintob-partnership-7b3fdce4483

the news

thanks OP

crap, I went there to throw 2 btc. whole buy order book is less than 5 btc. OP seems noobs, does not know what sell walls alive means.

Orders coming through, nothing crazy yet tho

you have to wait long time when your a pro trader and get in this early

no problem mate.

to the rest who didnt believe and called me pajeet.

i forgive u

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-theloop-and-chaintob-partnership-7b3fdce4483

so there was some news, op not a pajeet liar. not sure how big this is tho

see:

thanks for the early leak. let's see if this is a 40% pump

its literally nothing

OP Thank you so much

hmm honestly I'm a little surprised and sorry now. Threw in 15 eth for now, we'll see where this goes. I can't really tell how big this news is. Certainly not hyper exciting but pretty good I agree.

holy shit that wall is getting eaten alive.

its habbebing wtf i love op now

they just posted on their telegram announcement page, its about to blow up.

chaintob looks pretty irrelevant though. do you guys know what this is?

Sorry for not believing OP

Where can I follow you?

>business agreement ceremony

Is this normal in Korean culture

I doubt it. I am looking at orderbook, ico holders ready with bags. buy volume is negligible as of now. I think this pump last in few mins. also why okex price so low?

It's Korea man, they are super patriotic.

ICX is can be used with KR gov, which is HUGE. kr gov can ONLY USE kr stuff.

thats it? that was 2days ago.
dont get me wrong icx has great potentials and ive been holding since it was listed on binance, but this seems a bit of a hype

it was released today lol

Probably gonna sell at 20% profit. Don't think it'll go up much more than that. What do you think OP

u retard, stop shill. he asked about what is chaintop? do you know? if not fuck off

it was released 5 mins ago.