Tabletop Terrain Thread

Necromunda Revival Edition

Post terrain pics, tutorials, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

matakishi.com/makingbuildings.htm
combatzonechronicles.net/table.htm
kickstarter.com/projects/1470715003/industrial-bulkhead-terrain-for-28mm-wargaming
mork.synology.me/side/warhammer/How to make wargames terrain 2nd Edition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just finished a couple of these yesterday, made them with the Maelstroms Edge accessory set and some plastic gutter parts.

>dat big squig

I don't have pics of any of my own terrain but here, have some tutorial sites. I'm sure they'll be useful to someone. This is probably my favorite bit of the hobby.

matakishi.com/makingbuildings.htm

combatzonechronicles.net/table.htm

I especially like the brewery, but terrain like this makes me so happy. It's clever and humorous.

Mmm... 2nd Edition.

I've got a bunch of cardboard tubes (paper towels and toilet paper), and burn CDs and a TON of cardstock. What do I build and how?

anything you see in the pictures, terrain tutor has pretty good tutorials getting you started

>literally buliding terrain out of domino and jenga blocks

well thats one way to do it

CDs and tubes make great towers, water towers, circular guard platforms on towers, etc.

>At the beginning and end of each player's turn, they must remove one Jenga block from under their own squads
>any units knocked over are removed from the game with no saves or special rules allowed

Cool infinity board!

That's a very cool piece of terrain.

I know there used to be a walkthrough of how they built it on the GW site, but it seems lost to time.

I know the gun is half a hamster wheel, some plumbing parts and a cut up bike gear though

Not sure what the under-bowl is though.

Best things I recall about the rules was that you could use it to turn off enemy orbital bombardments, and that by the rules (unit description) it had to have a "pompous-sounding name"

There used to be so much cool stuff on the GW site and they used to be more cool on this DIY thing.
Maybe they get that attitude back some day. Maybe not.

If anyone just wants to buy a Necromunda-ish set.
kickstarter.com/projects/1470715003/industrial-bulkhead-terrain-for-28mm-wargaming

>Not sure what the under-bowl is though.
Looks like a lamp/light shroud. You can tell they've capped it off with plasticard, since it's a slightly different colour in

Check on Battlesystems as well, they do some quite nice cardstock terrain that would work for space hulk and Necromunda.

mork.synology.me/side/warhammer/How to make wargames terrain 2nd Edition.pdf

I can only hope, though I doubt it 100%. Why build a bunch of terrain when you can just buy terrain that's been already been made? That comes with rules?

Note to any fa/tg/uys from South africa making terrain/dungeon tiles. I get free expanded polystyrene boards from Isoboard, they have tons of off cuts just going to waste

*extruded not expanded