twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the dragon IS pancakes

>The Pickle wants to eat the pancakes...And the Dragon

>this dragon is looking at his birthday gift

>dragon is a cake
Ara ara
I need better/diverse image

Pansnakes.

Its got appealing cameltoe and anime girlskin and shit. Perfectly acceptable if you're into that junk!

WHY is the dragon covered in pancakes?

got you

Lucoa is proof that God exists and wants my dick to be happy.

>Lucoa
>not Kanna

youtu.be/2wqTnwJGvtc

wwwhat the fuck

What are you having trouble understanding, user?

Everything, my love.
Everything.

lets just agree that the ways of the Lord are numerous

seriously do americans actually do this?
>mix flour, milk, eggs, butter, sugar
>fry that shit in the pan with more butter
>pour fucking syrup on it, sugar sugar sugar!
>sprinkle more sugar on it, need at least 1000% of reccomended daily intake, its gotta sparkle when you die
>hmm somethings missing
>I KNOW lets just place 500 grams of butter on top it
>Oh wow this is tas- *dies of heart attack and diabetus*

I'm pancake!

Back to Veeky Forums, >do Americans really
Poster

>blames heartattack on obamacare

>getting triggered by a dragon made of flapjacks

The worst is yet to come.

As great as her PLOT and BACKSTORY are, she has basically no character at all that isn't just cheap fanservice. We get like, what, two or three scenes in the whole show where she isn't unintentionally(?) trying to /ss/ or undergoing some smutty outfit hijinks? Even Fafnir and Elma get more character development in a fraction of the screen time. (Though I personally class both of them as Best Dragons anyway, so I may be biased. Lucoa's lack of character is criminal either way.)

Is that it's dick on the left??

Now that's what I call a sticky situation.

There's manga right?
I mean I haven't checked but I assume there is.
Gonna go looking for that soon...

>manga
Huh?
Really?
...Huh.

>the dragon's tail is a buttplug

>the buttplug is pancakes

>seriously do americans actually do this?
>mix flour, milk, eggs, butter, sugar
No, we normally just use pancake mix.

Add salt and baking powder, remove sugar, replace milk with buttermilk.
The rest is right, if exaggerated. Make sure to set the stove a bit below medium for a nice, even pancake.

>pancake mix.

i want to show that girl my pic related

>t. never had a set of pancakes

Best post. Good job, sir. Have an internet.

This dragon likes pancakes.
But why are we associating dragons and pancakes? Is there some sort of association already? I thought it was just an oddball thing in Rune Factory 4 (because everyone in that game is crazy, the dragon is no exception) but now here's more dragon and pancake pictures.

Whatever nation you are from is inferior and you are inferior.

>This dragon can't be married

>the dragon accepts pizza delivery as tribute

OBSESSED

One of the only two downsides of the game, I know.
The other being RNG dependent events fffffffffff

>Trying forever to get Margaret's wedding event
>Takes a full irl week of trying just to get it to move on

O B S E S S E D
B
S
E
S
S
E
D

Can we take a quick moment here and talk about how great cooking is?
You know, it always put me off that people usually speak about cooking in derogatory manner like "back to the kitchen, woman" or completely ignore it in favor of fast food.

I mean, think about it: out of all the traditional household chores - cooking, laundry, cleaning etc. - cooking is probably the most interesting one, where you can be creative and experiment with stuff.
It's also the only chore that actually brings active pleasure to whoever consumes the food - I mean, does it ever make a difference in casual circumstances whether your room is sterile or merely reasonably clean?
But in cooking - it does! The difference between merely a passsable cook and a talented cook is like the difference between the earth and the sky.

I've thought about what it would be like to be a housewife/househusband to a loved husband/wife, and honestly, cooking is probably one of the saving graces of being a housewife/househusband. Like, holy fucking shit, you simply don't appreciate how great it is to eat good food prepared by your loved one until you try it.

Is rune factory any good? I heard it was like harvest moon

I still haven't managed to get Arc 3.
Or marry the fox.

It's the best spinoff of the series and arguably better than most, if not every HM game. 4 is one of the best 3ds games.

explains a lot doesn't?

americucks.

Eh, I haven't played the fourth one, because I don't own a 3DS, but Frontier was the tightest shit ever, except for the Runey mechanic.
The next best one in my experience is 3, but, honestly, once you go Frontier, you can't go back.

It's a great game and better than most of the HM games proper.
And the NPCs are all fucking crazy it's great.
Seriously, the only real problems are that some major things (the third story arc and the marriage events in particular) are RNG dependant - the game throws an event from the pool of events at you every so often, which COULD be those but could be one of many others, and some of the generic ones are repeatable - and the fact that you can't marry the dragon.
Why can't you marry the dragon I would actually play as a guy if I could.

Lets just ASSUME for a moment that you could... marry.. the dragon, okay?

Like, hypothetically, if I was a dragon... uh.. remember, this is just for pretend, what would you do with me? Being that I'm a dragon and all. HYPOTHETICALLY of course.

In this extremely hypothetical situation, I would love Lady Ventuswill with all of my heart and feed her pancakes cooked to perfection every single day

I would lead her on and say no on her wedding day. She's so fun to bully!

I would enjoy that and I would love you too!

I-I MEAN, THATS WHAT I WOULD DO IF I WAS, haha was an uh, uh a dragon, ha;

You're so cruel!

I think pancakes are disgusting, but it's weird that you're flipping out over the butter.

If you eat loads of oil, then loads of carbs, you'll store most of the carb in your fat,
but if you eat loads of carbs, then loads of oil, you'll shit out the excess oil.

The human body is pretty good at regulating oil metabolism.
Not so good about carbs, since you're only really "supposed" to find a surplus of them right before winter.

Anyways,
Processed and/or rancid oils are really unhealthy, but properly oils can be safely consumed in any quantity.
I mean, at some point you might get Aspiration Pneumonia. But you'd basically have to be trying for it.

Why do you care so much

Sauce?
I need it for dragon research purposes.

I don't know. I can't remember where I got it from. Possibly from Veeky Forums.

It could be Penny Brown.

In fairness, Canada come up with it first.

"HARK! THAT IS NOT A DRAGON COVERED IN PANCAKES, THAT *IS* A PANCAKE DRAGON! BEWARE IT'S MAPLE SYRUP BREATH!"

that bulge in the bottom left is suspicious

Pancake dragons can be easily appeased though. As can most of the breakfast dragons

I've got a few others like this I found but it's a zergling and a stingray (along with the pancake snake that someone posted earlier)

with tits like that why would you care?

I wasnt complaining :^)

I love this thread, everything about it is perfection.

from an age and a place where if you didn't eat your bodyweight in carbs, sugar, and fat you wouldn't make it through winter.

modern days, not so much

That is not a dragon, that is a cobra like lizard!
That is not a dragon, that is dwarven culinary expertise!
That is not a dragon, that is a dinosaur
That is a dragon, but dragons do not like birthdays.
That is not a dragon, that is j-List!
That is not a dragon, that is a dinosaur!
That is a dragon but it is also a lanklet
That is not a dragon, that is jar jar's sister
That is a dragon forced to enjoy halloween
That is not a dragon, that is a wyvern

Hey, this lizard is also a wizard!

The OP's post is not a cobralike lizard, it's a lagiacrus, a type of leviathan

And is a Brute Wyvern. Or a pickle!
is just a weeb Brute Wyvern.

Why he got a big mouth? Is that for eating pancakes?

wyverns have 2 legs 2 wings and a bank of america account.

Flying Wyverns do, yes, except the ones whose wings have atrophied to uselessness. So do some Bird Wyverns and Snake Wyverns. Brute Wyverns and Fanged Wyverns do not (the former being bipeds with variably developed forelimbs, the latter pure quadrupeds), and Piscine Wyverns have fins and legs and are annoying pieces of shit that need to be removed REMOVE PISCINE WYVERNS.

But even flightless wyverns still have uses for wings. They can use them to blanket you when you snuggle up and rest with one for the night!

No I mean, this giant shit is a Flying Wyvern. All that's left of its wings are these little nubs you can't even see in this pic that jut out of its forelimbs

That looks more like a basilisk than anything else.

Wishful thinking ...
It's not a dick, just a delicious puffy vulva.

Kobayashi gets a dick in one chapter.

For shooting massive amounts of steam and eating hunters whole.

Nah, it's just really big, digs through ice, and fucks with the local terrain.
youtube.com/watch?v=s48tEkjS4P0

>Kobayashi gets a dick in one chapter.
Tell us more!

steam is like the shittiest element and isnt that a bad thing? then the hunter can just attack from the inside

I don't believe it. everyone knows that putting a lizard in the refridgerator will put it to sleep.

Good thing it isn't a lizard then, it's a Flying Wyvern.

No its not. Find me 5 instances of it actually flying and solve a captcha to prove you're not a robot and then I might believe you.

Maybe, maybe not. Depends on the equipment they brought. Ya ain't gonna be swinging that greatsword inside of it, thats for sure.

Also, it can produce lightning, which may include inside its stomach. You asked why it had such a wide mouth, you never asked a rundown of all its abilities, or how it incapacitates and eats.

It is a Flying Wyvern because Flying Wyvern is the order name for the group it's in. It itself cannot fly (nor has functional wings), but it is related to and descended from a bunch of things that can fly and have functional wings
Or are you going to say ostriches aren't birds because they can't fly?
RAYON SWAN

ostridges are vehicles.
>Source: I have rode one

That's stupid. Why would a dinosaur ever need a car battery in it's belly?

Call it Pseudo-Wyvern then.
They have four limbs and if their forelimbs are wings, they are smaller than that of other wyverns and in some species have become only vestigial or completely gone.

Its not in its belly, it apparently produces it by rapidly moving its cells, and stores the resultant electricity in the spikes on its spine, where it can discharge it in various ways. I could see a defensive measure in ones stomach if something doesn't wanna go down right.

And yet, pseudowyverns are still a form of flying wyvern.
Taxonomy!

It's weird, but it works.

I would imagine that would hurt like hell though, zapping your innards. But what happens if you throw a copper-gilded net onto its back?

i would imagine the spikes would still store the electricity until it decides to discharge it, where it would be dispersed somewhat into the net.

That said, the net would likely have little effect because when it discharges, it discharges across its entire body, usually.

I'd rather tase my stomach for a moment then get stabbed in it.

Nature's weird.

But yes, look at that monster in that post.
That is a tigrex.
It can fly. Not very well, and it only does so to GTFO, but it can fly. It mostly likes to CHAAARGE all day long, in between bouts of airplane-loud roaring
Now take those wings, and shrink the wingfinger down and down and down and down.
Then make the creature itself fuckhuge.
Adapt it to arctic climates, and you've got an Ukanlos.
Adapt it to fucking volcanos, and you've got Akantor

akanator is the web jenie

Akantor is another giant shithead like Ukanlos, this one with a roar that takes the form of a wind tunnel.
youtube.com/watch?v=nNrUSM4TWMg