CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4jH0WeV67I
breakyourownnews.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Necromancer update when?

Another update, the newly rebalanced stuff from from the previous version is now better fleshed out.

Oh hey, I remember this. I wonder who made it?

it will forever be an mystery to the internet.

Not SDA.

It was made by SDA. SDA means StarDustAnon.

Which one?

OLD ENOUGH TO BLEED, OLD ENOUGH TO BLEED

I think it might have been Shitposting Donkey Ass, but don't quote me on it.

I forgot how miserable these captchas are.

I shall persevere though. I've got fuck-all to do, anyway.

Say, this is off-beat, but if you had to be a tavern wench, a healslut, or a female paladin, which would you be?

How did you flip the word AIDS upside down?

Why?

As a bonus to the wench, we'll say that her tavern is a AAA hotspot tavern with all kinds of interesting folk passing through.

But it's not AIDS upside down.

Ah, right-ho. Thanks for reminding me, lad.
>If you had to be a tavern wench, a healslut, or a female paladin, which one would you be? And why?

Oh, sorry. I just read it as gay cancer.

Pokemon Personified update when

See, this's what happens when you distract a fellow. You forget the ruddy image.

Probably a slut.

Hard to decide between the tavern wench and healslut, at least they're both better than the paladin. That shit's effort man.

I'd be a paladin, but only because neither of the other options get my Hero Complex boner going.

Healslut, unless tavern wench comes with something like secretly being a necromancer, or If there is an intriguing system for fallen paladins.

Also because I don't think these cyoa should be posted one without the other, and this one actually is more along my point there about being a fallen paladin.

ay yo highlander

chemical expert has no description in 1.5

> Death Knight.
> God is Dead.
> Sacred Blade.
> Fuck that shit.
> Trainee Paladin.
> Simple House.

The God has been kidnapped by ninjas? Am I a bad enough Paladin to rescue the God?

WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY GOD!? AM I GOIN' TO HAVE TO SMITE A BITCH? FUCK, I'M COMING JESUS!

The game called ace virgin, actually. But its basically the same, except its planes, not pilots, turned into girls

Why do you keep on trying, user?

That's rude, man.

Here's a teaser for something I'm probably not gonna finish till the end of the year.

Magnifico.

Actually, I believe this is the first time I've ever responded to you. Just having a little fun.

Errythin is placeholder there by the way. The image for the power armour is going to be replaced by 2d graphics I'm gonna draw. I think. Just getting the photoshop foundation down first.

In that case, continue.

>meet interesting people instead of being interesting yourself

C U C K

I'm sorry 2ADelta, I meant
>Totally a butt slut.

Also looks like it will be fun, I am sure that I will somehow find a way to overspend on my armor just as bad if not worse than I did for this dlc.

Also I love you Sandra, and I'm not entirely sure why.

>Health bars for individual body parts
So is this Fallout in Space, or what?

Probably pretty soon now that Highlander dropped the 1.5 update.
Now that leaf can finally start pulling her weight again.

The way spending will work is you can spend as much as your structural integrity as you want, but the less of it you have, the more fragile that limb's gonna be. For example, attaching a machine gun (that I'm gonna go complete /k/ on in terms of customization) to your right arm removes something like 200 structural integrity from that arm.

I'm gonna have a recommended threshold of no less than 50% for most power armour suits, but that's not something that'll stop you from going beneath that threshold. It'll just mean your limb/part will be more fragile.

I hope it'll reinforce the idea of prioritizing certain limbs to be your "weapon arm," for example, while you keep the structural integrity of other parts safe. And also make you think about placements for your modules, since some modules probably won't fit on your arm but may fit on your torso (like a huge rail gun or something).

And on top of all attachable modules to your suit, I'm thinking of having "limb strength" as another resource for your ability to carry things, like non-attached heavy weapons.

Structural integrity serves as both the health and resource for attachable mods, ala above.

And you'll be able to select from different base suits, which will have variants of the stats. One might focus more on energy-based modules with less structural integrity, and vise versa. Trying to come up with more ways of customization.

I aint holding back on this one, basically.

>1.5 minutes after thread start
Either you're OP or severely autistic. Either way I look forward to you and the other poster stopping

Swell.

The latter, and nope.

You can stop this ride, meatbag.

I've got important coursework that demands attention, but it should be soon™.

76 pages at least.

Sounds interesting, I'll probably make a few build then never be able to decide on the one I really like the most.

How is your Formatting?

>spoiler
youtube.com/watch?v=V4jH0WeV67I
Turn down your volume.

I had to do something to sweeten the pot for the wench, elsewise, she's not got much going for her, you know?

The gift of gab is an unwieldy tool in and of itself, with greater potential for influence than the smiteman and the healslut would invariably be capable of attaining. Certainly not as quickly as some well-placed words, but then I'm of the mind that you didn't take a gander beneath the surface.

I remember these. Had quite a bit of fun watching them coming together. Does anyone have that one with the Veeky Forums created crews?

Yea like the others it is in the same folder, which you can find in the pastebin.

As fun as that sounds, you need someone making it first. Something that won't be happening.

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm gonna have to dig through that and see what I can find.

Purple Dragon
Immortality: Hybernation
Aspect: Masked
No path

To hell with dragon war and shit. I'm gonna go have some fun and fuck something weird.

Amen brother

Will Degala follow you even if you just like weaponary on a surface level? Like man this desert eagle is so big and cool!

Paladin assuming no wow of chastity.

That guy makes quality CYOA. It's a shame he's less appreciated than overrated authors like SDA.

Never seen that image, I had a good laugh.

breakyourownnews.com/

I made it here.

Third one, because it can effectively be used to tell the future by creating a CYOA around your own life and then filling out your potential future actions and find out which one is the best course of action.

Only one US cent?! BULLSHIT! I want ten bucks per click AT LEAST!

Oh so you went the extra mile.

>not wanting to know whether or not your OC lives against the big bad

So I just got dumped by my girlfriend of two years.

Hit me up with your best escapist/waifu cyoas as I drink myself to sleep.

If you go viral once, you're a millionaire.

An endless supply of stories is just a bonus. That besides, it by far has the most overall power without unreasonable fame.

Well, since one of my favorite fantasies is to be a male tavern whore in a world of reversed gender roles, I guess I'd say tavern wench.

Can't speak for others, but it has to do with my personal preferences. When it comes to CYOA I tend to prefer Sci-fi ones or those less inclined for magic. You are right in the fact that it's a good CYOA, it's just not my 'cup of tea'

Ageing Process Halting

I'm actually a fan of Dark God for escapism.

Sorry to hear user.

It would be nice if there were a few easy doms.

Say no more my man.

Thanks all you anons, I really appreciate it.

We're all friends here.

Healslut with a side-job of tavern wench.

They both sound too hot to pass up on.