Why do people actually think Core's Bitcoin being 'flipped' quickly will be good for the market and Bitcoin Cash...

Why do people actually think Core's Bitcoin being 'flipped' quickly will be good for the market and Bitcoin Cash? Have they not thought any farther ahead of what happens when a bunch of people who have been buying in since July 31st only have Core's coin and it's suddenly worthless? Panic throughout the entire market and everything comes crashing don't

Now I'd actually love that because Bitcoin, all of them, need to fuck off so better things can take over and that would be the catalyst to cause people to lose faith in Bitcoin as a brand

>Crypto holders
>Thinking long-term
Good joke.

Yeah. It would be nice for some actual intelligent thought on things here for once outside of coin shilling, but the market is pure dumb money

One bump before I go to sleep because I'm curious what other people think

Normies see new coin with "bitcoin" in its name.

"Wow I can buy the next bitcoin for $4,000!"

what benefit would it be to gain the whole world if i would lose my soul?

why would i give a shit about the crypto market if its going to be controlled by the bilderberger group and federal reserve banksters?

we have nothing to lose, and the world to gain

because crypto only has value if it can PROVE its value proposition. bcore cannot.

if everything loses value while the scene get its shit together that means replacing fiat SOONER rather than later.

Normies dont like knockoffs and BITCOIN CASH screams knockoff and "bitcoin-lite". Plus you have a 3k starting entry fee when the next two options down are sub 1k and its fucking simple that Ver's pajeets have been flooding this place nonstop to try and get you to FOMO. Just be a smart person, buy into the cheaper options, throw a couple bucks into both bitcoin stocks and watch the Bitcoin war unfold

>we have nothing to lose, and the world to gain

Then why not push for something better? Are you that obsessed with keeping the Bitcoin branding that you'll support something only a little better than Core's Bitcoin relative to all the other alts that run circles around them?

would you rather have the chinese mafia/government and roger ver dominate the world? Honestly, it's better to deal with the devil you know than the one you don't know. The illuminati at least give us an illusion of freedom. china would fuck our shit up.

Bitcoin Cash has the best technology. It is the one single coin that's POW and is going to scale worldwide on the blockchain.

None of those control bitcoin cash, and contrary to what bcore cucks believe bigger blocks will actually disincentivize chinese mining cause europe and usa have much much better internet connections

Seeing two things named Bitcoin is gonna cause a lot more confusion than you think

Proof of Work is ass and the scaling method of BCH just centralizes mining even further

>Proof of Work is ass and the scaling method of BCH just centralizes mining even further
That's retarded, bigger blocks will move mining to the west. The whole point of bitcoin is the blockchain, if you move everything off of the blockchain you might as well not use blockchain technology at all. All these up and coming shitcoins are utterly useless, you might as well use mastercard and visa

>bigger blocks will move mining to the west.
Explain the process, because Chinese mining conglomerates already have a significant advantage with cheap hydroelectric and bigger block will make it harder for smaller actors to get into mining BTC

I pulled out everything about a week ago. I'd like to buy some alts but I'll probably wait until BTC properly crashes. Bitcoin isn't the only coin with an inflated value, half of these shitcoins with no working product or confirmed customers aren't worth shit but have an evaluation in the million or even billions.

Noob here, everyone is saying that bitcoin's technology is shit compared to better altcoins like BCH. Is it not possible for that shit to change? Is bitcoin forever going to be the way it is without the possibility of being improved?

Easy, normans unable to research what they are buying leave the market terrified. Veeky Forums buys more coins on sale. Good alts stealthily rise for a few months. In two years we have working products and scalable networks. Normans fomo back in at x5 the current price.

Not with core devs cockblocking even the most easily implementable solutions.

Look at the mess with BTC and BCH for the results of any real significant changes to BTC. It will never adapt properly or fast enough (and hard forks are terrible for market stability, which is why soft forks are better)

The bottleneck for bigger blocks will be bandwidth, not harddrive size. You can already get a 10TB harddrive for 300 bucks and shit gets cheaper every year. Infrastructural improvements in bandwith size are hard or impossible for private actors to improve, it's very expensive and requires government involvement. USA and Europe especially are already miles ahead of China when it comes to high speed internet. I can get 1000/1000 line to my fucking apartment, if I was a rich corporate miner I could get the best bandwith there is

hardforking is the consensus method of bitcoin, softforks were introduced at a later date and they are insidious because they let you enforce new rules without proper consensus

also btw bitcoin core is a hardforked coin, it hardforked in 2013 for example

>think will be good
Nobody thinks here. Just underage retards shitposting.

There's a new exchange that's gonna work only with BCH.