HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I've dropped 200 dollars 2 hours ago and have already got a 100% ROI. This is literally going to make me retire.

GUYS THIS IS LITERALLY PRINTING MONEY FOR YOU EVERYTIME SOMEONE DECIDES TO CATCH THE SAME POKEMON YOU DID.

Meta mask means you dont have to send your funds to a weird website. Can literally use My EtherWallet if I want to.

What am I looking at?

etheremon.com

ahahahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahahhaahahahahahahahahahashahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaahaahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>it's another episode of cryptokitties
fucking hell, gtfo op

does the price of the monsters go up over time to help fund everyone who bought previously?

Yes.
But not as quickly as you are able to earn.

so you bought a monster at .2eth and it's been bought 100 times after you bought it?

Just about, yes.

wshy would you pick that monster though? I saw some that paid out 1% of price you bought a monster that pays out half that no?

So it's a pyramid scheme

As Bitcoin falls Ethereum seems solid as a rock

sounds like it
i want to know if i can get in early enough to make some money off it though
will this become popular?

idk, you tell me.
OP btw.

The rate of mon earning doesn't increase as the price increases -_- this is still a pyramid scheme

Is this legit or what - it looks shady as fuck. Should i buy one for lols?

I decided to dump a couple ETH in because im greedy as fuck.

Apparently i've made 0.25 ETH in 15mins just because. At this rate I'll have my initial investment back in 2 hours.

you just threw away a couple eth on an obvious scam

Stop your shit now and just buy BZC

Oh hang on, I get it. Each time they're caught, the price goes up. So eventually they stop being "caught" and the earnings will dry up as they get too expensive.

We'll see how this plays out.

would i be able to just send eth from coinbase?

IT'S NOT A PYRAMID SCHEME IT'S A REVERSE FUNNEL
FUCK YOUUUUU

read the guide on the website

careful lad