ICON ICX on Binance, Mainnet, wallet, and decentralized exchange launch this month. News dropping today

ICON ICX on Binance, Mainnet, wallet, and decentralized exchange launch this month. News dropping today.

publicly funded by Korean Government, Korean ETH

just lmao if you not all in on the biggest korean blockchain project funded by govt

Seriously the only thing I hate about this coin is shills like you.
You really sounds like an illiterate indian that can't make a good thread.

What is on your screen except a fucking random guy pretending to be a girl saying he has secret info ?
You're seriously making me consider to sell.

Energy Girl is the lead admin for ICONs Social Media you fucking imbecile pajeet street shitter.

You think people know that you dumbass?

I already have half my portfolio invested in it. This is the most promising coin I have tbqh. This has the potential to be huge.

>Energy Girl is the lead admin for ICONs Social Media
i can't believe i'm holding this piece of shit of a coin
fucking embarrassment waiting to happen

POO

Im sure they dont, but dont come riding into a fucking biz thread on a high horse like this faggot if you're completely unaware.

So what does this coin do? I read the website and just got even more confused

I saw stuff about AI, nodes, use specific platforms. No idea what those buzzwords mean irl though
Someone shill me pls I'm kind of tarded

ETH and NEO fuck in Korea.

ICX is the result.

Don’t know much about the tech, but they have contracts with the Korean government and are rumored to have an upcoming contract with the American government.

lol. pajeet shilling. american govt..lol tump give fuck about it

Holy fuck, it’s like you’re not even trying to hide it, Manvinder.

what the fuck time is it in new delhi, rakesh

go the fuck to bed.

i hold icx. but I hate this shill thrds with no content. that enerry girl is piece of shit. she is fucking 3rd grader, dont even know how crypto works. also in their telegram all autistic noobs and pajeets talk every thing like secret when world way ahead of them

nigga, 11.54 pst.

you aren't in pst Reyarnsh.
post the back of your hand with timestamp to prove white skin.

u motherfucker, if you have any substance to talk?

middle east mulla, post u r sister pics while u fuck her.