Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

How do you make a tough, armored martial actually really cute?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Post character art of them outside of their armor. Make sure it's a top-heavy anime girl.

Please ignore this shit general and wait for the real one to be posted when we hit page 8.

>Make sure it's a top-heavy anime girl.

Remember kids, nothing's cuter than a badass busty fight-girl that gets uncharacteristically sweet around her crush.

For one, don't wear a shirt

For two, be nice

For three, be a dog

Done. She's even tailor-made, aesthetically, for Black Seraph.

>ValeriyaAndCasimir.png

There are two ways, either you have a fully enclosing armor that hides everything about her until she opens it and then people realize what she is like

Or, theres also the path of looking obviously like a waif and yet be absurdly strong just based on how she wears that heavy armor and also hits super hard

Gap moe.

pfg's only answer.

Yeah, I definitely didn't account for the level 3 thing well enough. I had to cut the app a bit short due to time, and liked it enough. What hooks would have been good with this? I was really unfamiliar with the setting so it's probably a reason why it felt flat.

Pfft, I'd hardly say their relationship is anywhere close to that right now, it's mostly platonic and kind of cute!

Archaeology or history as interests could have helped. She didn't seem to have much of a reason to go to Katapesh besides impulse.

>Legend of The Meme Queen
I can't find shit m8, got a link?

NON SHIT NEW THREAD

>makes a new thread n page 7
>starts a thread war
End yourself.

Yeah that's what I'd think too. I was going to have a thing about her father owning some relics and her loving the idea of a big market turn with all sorts of different people interacting, but I just get I didn't have the time. Probably would have had do some bodyguard work for some merchant or archaeologist and maybe some ruin diving to help explain the level 3 thing better.

Better luck next time.

I didn't expect to get in, so there is no salt. I'm just trying to improve my ability to write an app quickly and do it well.

And have it be as waifu

Honestly if you're making a character with the explicit purpose of having it be a waifu you're likely to have a bad time simply because makign someone a waifu really narrows down on her personality most of the time.

It's more that it'd be a nice bonus if it were, but I understand what you mean if not also agree.

Worked for a ton of folk here, honestly.

I know a player who is quite an insecure guy who loved to try to 'charm all the pretty female PCs' with his Paladin

Of course, nobody goes along with it, and sometimes from time to time he'd be obsessed with earning the respect of a few of the more aloof ones, alongside with a similar obsession with trying to keep up with the more minmaxed characters

One of the other players I know sighed and told me that you really shouldnt think of other characters as any of the average VN heroine if anything

/pfg/ chooses waifus at random. /pfg/ is arbitrary in who it chooses to meme. Consensus is a tricky thing to bait.

Don't try to impress /pfg/. Just focus on making a strong or fun character first and foremost.

I guess my fetishes are too uncooperative with the usual party setup.

So hol' up you had an orbiting beta as a player?

Not him, but what I find fun seems to run opposed to what other people find make a strong character.

Making a 'strong character' is boring.

This.

Nobody expected Valeriya to be S-class waifu material until she was accepted and people found out she actually had an interesting personality.

Similarly, nobody memed Aranha until she took the slot by storm and suddenly bug was a cute.

Plenty of people meme'd them both before they were accepted.

>Nobody expected Valeriya to be S-class waifu material until she was accepted and people found out she actually had an interesting personality.
As I recall the Val-Cas shipping started after somebody asked CasimirPlayer who of the non memed to death characters he thought Casimir would get along with. He mentioned Val, among others and the next day somebody posted their pet theory that she would make the perfect waifu for him. From there it snowballed and was definitely a meme before picks were made.

Orbiting beta? Well, that was in the past where apparently he always played a Paladin explicitly to try and become a universally admired protagonist of shonen stories, he's kind of improved about that though he's still quite insecure if anything whenever he feels his character got upstaged(to the effect of "I am a Paladin, why am I not the one flashily smiting the boss?") or is viewed as the town idiot(This is mainly his fault from RPing)

So he's a legitimate whiteknight? Also Shonen Heroes are doomed to fall.

I'm almost going to disagree with you, if only on the this whole araboo thing. It looked like user and /pfg/ had this down to a formula or something. Ultimately, you are right, but it feels less and less of a sure thing as we get farther into the memes.

Kind of, though but hey, at least hes playing out his fantasies of being a white knight in an RP instead of whiteknighting in forums or something

My community is actually one thats pretty friendly to the idea of shounen heroes, but still they arent going to go along with the "tons of admirers" part especially if his roleplaying does not really work for that

As for me, I do tend to play JRPG-esque hero characters, but usually I just ignore all the part about romance and stuff because that tends to cause a lot more trouble in RP and just focus on being flashy

P.S Kiyohime is good waifu

She doesn't work well as a player character though, unless she's weak enough that it can be played off as a recurring gag.

who is this ramen demon ?

Albedo from Overlord.

TFW into pain, bullying, and emotional manipulation and dom/sub stuff but everyone else in the group is just LOL MONSTERGIRLS AND FURRIES, HOW ABOUT SOME DOG DICKS

...which /pfg/ group? PLD?

Mental fetishes > physical fetishes

so your a literal cuck

Not him but being a cuck would mean wanting to be on the receiving side of NTR.

And you're literally a furry

Nope, PLD ain't my thing at all.

I'm in a pfg game, but I'm too polite to expose my powerlevel to the other degenerates, mostly because the most delicious pain and manipulation comes from natural events and not a contrived setup.

Only an idiot would apply to PLD with no desire for monstergirl dick

Did any other Diamond Dogs ever come forward?

It's better when it's an intense, personal thing between two characters.

I've done cuckplay as an adulterous male, but it doesn't really do it for me.

>there are two threads up
MODS

No way any of them would, Vult for some reason got salty over just the one that did.

Vult and voip get salty over everything.

What did VOIP do this time?

Nothing, there was just whining over logposting earlier

Diamond Dog?

Well, wouldn't you if some dickhole aired your dirty laundry?

>people literally trying to sneak in to ruin his game
GEE I FUCKING WONDER WHY HE WAS SALTY

Also it was pretty obvious what he was complaining about re : vier "mommy beat me so good" diamond dog

If you're gonna forgive a guy within 30 minutes for such a transgression, it's not something to get mad over: It's humiliation play.

Sasuga, roryanon. That transgression is greater than what I'm willing to casually do.

I'm into doing the bullying rather than receiving it, so I'm literally edgy, actually.

I'm not saying being bothered is bad, I'm saying that as a DM the thing to do after you already got rid of the player is to ignore it instead of shitposting.

Vult can't resist shitposting constantly.

He craves the celebrity and attention

What if she fights back? What if she can canonically beat a Tarraresque?

Ok

nani

>Other thread has no anime OP
>It's in degeneracy mode
Huh

We've all got our limits. Mine is crossing a line where I might actually drive a sub away.

I'm an exceedingly gentle dom who needs overt consent, before I get mean and transgressive.

Getting that consent by emotional force is part of the game to me.

Saint Martha. The legend from which the Tarraresque originates is the legend of St. Martha.

>OP is desperate to prove how virtuous and how much of a "real true fan" he is
>Whines about the other thread being for fags
>Attracts all the dumb assholes
>And nothing of value was lost.
Really, what did we expect from someone that easily triggered?

I'm not sure which OP you're talking about, it could be easily applied to either.

what does that has to do with my posts pham?

This thread's OP hasn't complained about the other thread tho
Also, animefag OP (if it's only one guy) has been doing this for like 1000 threads

Are you implying you can bully a girl who can canonically defeat the canonically undefeatable tarraresque?

>Implying half of the posts in this and the old thread complaining about the other, better thread aren't this thread's OP

There's only one post in this thread complaining about a second new thread at page 7 meant to start a thread war. That's mine, mind you, and I'm the 6th IP in this thread.

Yes, anyone can be bullied.

What if she bullies you back?

What about those immune to fear?

Undead might be immune to fear but I'm pretty sure they're not immune to pain.

It becomes a slice of life comedy anime.

Bullying is more about being unable to fight back than fear.

They have to want to fight back though
It doesn't work that well if she wants to be bullied.

>freedom of movement

ACTIVATE ANTI-BULLYING ABJURATION!

>le antimagic field faec

Just because you're unable to fight back doesn't mean that you want it, just like slavery.

>>>>>>>>>>implying

This thread needs a better discussion topic: what should Seht and Shayliss name their first son? What about Casimir and Valeriya's daughters?

They're immune to bleed and non-lethal damage. Not sure if they can feel physical pain.

The thread in fact needs Reviewanon to finish reviewing the Shardwalker apps.

You know what user

I WANT ETAN TO BE MY DICK DADDY. I want his cummies and I want them now!

How about you review them then?

Okay what kind of shitposting is going on here guys, half of this thread is filtered to me.

>what should Seht and Shayliss name their first son?
Mori of course.

>What about Casimir and Valeriya's daughters?
Shizuka and Amalthea.

I can't, I'm shit at reviewing and kind of hoping he'll get around to mine this time

I honestly don't see much shitposting. What are your filters?
>filtering people
I don't even filter Mobileposter or ACK from /a/ or Veeky Forums tripfags.

We have duelling generals right now and it seems like they are trying to out shitpost one another.

It's some sort of stupid meme that's going around these days, like hay fever.

Freedom of Movement SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Sure, why not. For

>what should Seht and Shayliss name their first son?

Gabriel.

>What about Casimir and Valeriya's daughters?

Branwen and Morrigan.

Supported by both being the names of Celtic women associated with black hair and ravens.

Like the shitty Orlando ride?

>it's not actually shitty.

The threads are practically identical right now, why do we even have dueling generals?

Should we ride Jurassic Park or the Mummy after this?

This one started with an anime on page 6, somebody was booty bothered.

Shit, why'd you gotta give me existential choices like that user?