Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Town Drunk Edition: Does your character have a substance abuse problem? How does he keep it in check?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSswEzWJdWo&feature=youtu.be&t=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Does your character have a substance abuse problem?

Yes, he's got a fever and it's quite severe. The only cure is more cowbell.

None of my characters have a drinking problem...it would hit to close to home.

How would /pfg/ feel about a game with Armor as DR, but you get to divy up your BAB among hit, damage and a dodge bonus to AC? Maybe something about metal armor giving a bonus on saves vs magic, like +1 for light, +2 medium, +4 heavy. Cold iton armor grants a save bonus equal to AC value (min. +1 over whatever it grants for weight category). Sound interesting or just retarded?

Captain Vain?

I'm considering an Emissary familiar for my Arcane Trickster and the light domain has an awesome ability, blinding everyone in a 20 feet radius for 1d4 rounds.
I can't figure out what the DC is or how it would be calculated?
I assume that for the purpose of this ability, the Familiars HD are his cleric level.

Doesn't sound interesting to me.

Maybe familiar's HD-2 as cleric level.

Is it just the same as Channel Divine Energy?

Why the -2?

>Why the -2?
Since it's a 1st level ability that's granted to the familiar at 3rd level, but that was just kind of a shot in the dark.

Also, if the ability to get an Improved Familiar is based on an Arcane Spell Caster Level than it seems reasonable that Familiars get powers based of that rather than Class Levels.

Yeah, that makes sense. Yeah, I'll use that.

I want casimir to be my dick daddy

>Does your character have a substance abuse problem? How does he keep it in check?
Yes. He doesn't, he has a cleric of Cayden following him who enables his habit.

Anyone know familiar with high CHA?

You stop that right now. Casimir is Valeria's, and she's a pure cinnamon bun.

Who would put their dick in a stinky slut like valeriya? She's STINKY. Casimir is gonna be my DICK DADDY

Azata Lyrakien, improved Familiar, CHA 20

No need to spread rumors about the upstanding daughter of the mayor, Shayliss. Besides, you've already got Seht.

A bard cohort

>how many children will Shayliss have with Seht.avi
youtube.com/watch?v=FSswEzWJdWo&feature=youtu.be&t=7

Shayliss is also a dirty slut! She fucks people in the cellar! Dirty dirty dirty!

Chickens and Peacocks have 13 Cha. That's the best you can do without improved familiar according to the SRD.

A chicken familiar...
I'm gonna teach him the song of Brave Sir Robin.

As many has his 12 inch horsecock and pump out. Girl's got birthing hips.

this is hilarious, I need source.

May the gods have mercy on the soul of the creature that attacks your familiar.

I want these logs

Because its master is gonna run away and leave the familiar in harms way?

RotJR sizes, Men's
>Casimir: The Right Tool For the Job
>Corwin: Masterwork Instrument
>Etan: Beastly
>Rubio: Hero's Legendary Sword
>Seht: Stallion
>Sweettooth: Longarm of THE LAWWWW

Legend of the Meme Queen

The actual source is super sweet, but this meme translation is great

>Implying anyone would want to shack up with the WORST EMPLOYEE

Plebs

What's the actual source, I can't find the meme translation.

They're on exhentai.

Yumeiru rabbit / legend of the meme queen

Is it just me or is a night time walk through the chilly Varesian streets after an incredibly taxing day the perfect setting for Casimir and Valeriya to move their relationship into a more romantic direction?

No, everyone knows that attacking a chicken gives you a bounty of 50 septims and causes every guard in the hold to aggro to you, duh.

>ACTUALLY implying that guards are a threat
I see you forgot to install Colorful Magic and buy all the spells plus that robe that reduces mana consumption by 100%.

She drinks a lot, but I wouldn't say she has a problem.

I want Etan to be my dick daddy and foxy fuckbuddy

That sounds real cute.

>TFW he leaves you at the playground for a few days and he returns to find you murdered by goblins
WORST DAD

>Goblins
>2017

As if Dick Daddy Magnificent, Foxiest Fuckbuddy and Studlord McButtknowledge ETAN would settle for hunting down goblins and not GOBLUMPHS

Just because a girl's got a healthy, active sex life doesn't make her a vapid cock-hungry whore like you, Shayliss.

>Implying the chicken isn't the greatest threat of all

It's really shalelu complaining about not getting any.

Splitting up the BAB is an interesting idea.

>It's really shalelu complaining about not getting any.

That girl just ain't right, I tell you hwhat.

I want to be nice to her and then

When she's sleeping

Tailful Polymorph her

Reminder: Shalelu is super jealous that Valeriya is hotter than her, even after her waifu upgrade for Jade Regent, and routinely shitposts about our perfect princess.

He can settle for whatever he wants, doesn't change the fact that he left his kid alone for a few days and goblins got her. And you people called her a moneygrubbing slut when Shayliss tried to get full custody.

That's cheating >:O!

>mods
>cheating
No, they're houserules.

I want to give Etan a new kid! He can squirt his supreme semen from his sword straight into my scabbard- I want him to be my D A D D Y

Well I'm god in my play through. And as god I demand 200 mods, several of which are from loverslab with... large amounts of devious devices.

I mean what?

this is truly the cancer thread.

Shayliss is a skinny twig with boyish hips unsuited for making love, much less having children!

Don't fool yourself, they're both cancer threads.

user, we all know the best daddy ever would be the Vilderavn.

>Your dad is *also* the man that burned down your village

>people think it's dick daddy
Read it again. Dick/y/ Daddy.

Delete your posts

Is anyone else sick of fighters bitching about how non-magic chars are "so weak"?

Seriously there are that many rules to make the fighters "more useful" now that the God wizard now just stands at the back of the group while the fighter trips and AoOs his way through an entire army thinking "I hope enlarge runs out soon so I have something better to do than fire my crossbow."

shut up steve

We should contact the government and get hate speech against fighters banned.

Don't call me Steve.

make me stop

That's why I've stopped bitching about it since the Slayer and PoW was released.

The problem just isn't there anymore, not to mention hardly anyone actually makes Wizards.

Racism =/= prejudice.
Racism = prejudice + full spell casting

Wizards are still Tier I, and DMs have the semicommon habit of banning full casters.

This.

"chilly"

Dude it's summer

>hardly anyone actually makes Wizards
>My face

I'm tired of failing spot checks and getting ambushed. I have 15,000gp, a crafting sorcerer in the party, and 9 levels of Ranger. What do i buy and what can i get crafted to boost my perception score from +14 to the highest i can go?

Didn't stop Helgren, and that's in Taldor!

Seriously? I just don't like Valyeriya's art. Shalelu's art is legitimately more attractive to me.

hold up

Is the only wizard accepted into any of the meme games actually Rinka

I'm trying to think of any other wizard characters

Anything in particular bad, or just not interested?

I figure that the biggest issues with armor DR is making everything way too easy to hit and really screwing TWF builds. This way people can recover some of their AC if they want (and dodge helps touch AC too) plus a TWFer can slap on some damage bonuses they get to apply a few extra times each round.

How much Vodka should be able to handle a cossack character?

eyes of the eagle

What are the effects of a tiefling drinking booze?

I've worked with Russian businessmen who powered through a bottle on their own of that stuff, so probably a jug?

Spellslingers barely count as wizards if you ask me.

Like, sure I guess, but they gimp themselves so much.

Have you noticed that the ones still bitching are the ones who refuse to play with 3rd party content?

>Them: Fighters are so boring
>Me: Psiwars are a lot of fun and fill a similar niche, also have you checked out PoW?
>Them: Huh?

Now I mean to be fair 3rd party content isn't always accepted by DMs, and they COULD be playing in real life...

Better yet, they bitch about fighters and ban Hybrid classes.

Doesn't PoW still not solve the problem of "literally nothing to do when the swords are put away" tho?

That's only a +5.

So are shield spikes a separate item or not?

Is it possible to attack +10 Shield spikes to a +10 shield?

she's actually using a spheres modification to it too and spheres wizards just aren't quite the same.

Personally, I think it'd be cuter if they spent the day people watching at the Rusty Dragon, with Valeriya doing sketches of faces she found interesting and Casimir doing the same for portraits.

The flirting potential would reach critical mass.

You mean rolling knowledge and diplomacy checks?

Sphere Wizards are ironically kind of arse.

Do they have poison immunity? If so, they aren't thirsty anymore. If not, start rolling Fort saves against... sickened condition is all you get for being drunk so who really cares?

There's more to Pathfinder than combat.

To be fair the homebrew modification from what I can tell is actually pretty dumb blaster-wise, at least on single targets.

>Now I mean to be fair 3rd party content isn't always accepted by DMs, and they COULD be playing in real life...
If by "not always" you mean "almost never".

>people bitch about fighters
>other people recommend gishes
>gishfags are confused that a gish isn't what the fighterfags want
>PoW fixing anything

>Psiwarriors
I want to play a fighter not some kind of weird suth sayer with a shortsword.

Stop complaining about not being able to match people who have the Goddess of Physics and Reality as their cocksleeve with a metal stick

Sure, but very little of that is reliant on spell casting.

Something needs to be thrown, climbed, swam, shot at, ridden, wrestled, lifted or push, you can pretty much guarantee that it's not going to be the wizard doing it.

Martial/caster issues are a thing, but it would be nice to have anything to do outside of combat. Or even enough skills to be a decent soldier/mercenary/squad leader etc.

As for the caster thing, they've got more and better powers than the pantheons of the ancient world had. Either they need cut back down to "Merlin is a half demon and all it gog him was sometimes seeing the future" or fighters need to get on Diomedes level.