CAPTAIN HAS ABORTED. ABANDON SHIP. THIS IS NOT A DRILL LTKEKS

CAPTAIN HAS ABORTED. ABANDON SHIP. THIS IS NOT A DRILL LTKEKS

unironically a good thing. I bet you like that BCH's felon leader is personally invested in pump & dumping the shitcoin he made? This just proves that Charlie Lee is a good guy who knows what the fuck he's doing. LTC to the moon.

why? why is this guy so fucked in the head? someone give me a real answer? is it because he's a chink? is there any limit to how badly they cuck themselves?

But this is a good thing. He's basically making it so his incentive is to build a good coin instead of pumping it for his own gain.

I sincerely think Charlie is a good tard. He's a low tier wozniak type personality. That said, Im all in on XMR. Would like to diversify into LTC, and BTC again though, maybe ETH

lol charlie
i pay attention to him because he's like the only guy in the coin business not trying to shill me. and now theres even more reason to believe him. if he says ltc moons i'll jump in on his word. just as i pulled out when he warned about a potential bearish couple of years, which is something he did not need to warn anyone about.

Hay guyz, I'm completely driven by my passhun 4 the coin. That's why I sold at or around ATH, so that I can focus completely on development. I'm gonna go to my private research lab in Barbados now, but trust me, the pounds of cocaine and whores galore will not distract me frum my missn

Salty corecuck

i just assume he doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks. he's not autistic just because he isn't a fake piece of normie shit. can't trust normies, they're all acting, all of them trying to be cool and take your money while looking professional and talking like robots. charlie just seems like a real dude who doesn't actually personally care whether i buy his coin or not.

kek this guy is fucking retarded

i feel sorry for litecucks, i think you should probably hop onto the bch train before litecoin derails

Should I dump all my 3 LTC or should I post pink wojaks?

I have 0 btc.

>people who follow the ritual practice of artificially inflating the values of useless imaginary currency and ponzi scamming it at overpriced highs accuse imaginary coin retailer of scamming
hmm.

Lol he knows its gonna crash

Makes sense.

They can steal all his coins with segwit.

He's a fucking autist. I wish he would hire a PR guy, delete his twitter and fucking code. He has no idea how much his dumbass antics hurt LTC's price and adoption.

Altcoiner think their memecoins have value, even when the person who created it cashed out and told you it’s going to crash 80%.

How braindead are you people?

Yup. He literally choose tweeting over standing behind his fucking product.

i guess helicopter ride tickets are expensive.

gtfo corefag. enjoy your 100$ transfer fees when the marketcap hits 1 trillion.

He only said that to protect himself legally from having accidentally endorsed an equity and people losing money based on his advice.

Haha he got out at the top, then claims it's all for the good.

>gtfo corefag. enjoy your 100$ transfer fees when the marketcap hits 1 trillion.
toplej
$100 is a rounding error, bryh

LTC is finished, Charlie was the face of this coin and he no longer has any incentive to work on the coin.

How much did he have?

>okay sir here's your coffee
>that'll be $4.75
>plus $87 transfer fee

Charlie is the man, we Will see at the end of 2018... Also remind that bcash is a fucking scam

CHARLIED

How does he no longer have incentive? He just said he was still going to work on Litecoin because there's more to it than that.

This is much better than some corrupt jackoff trying to P n D their own coin for profit

Guy sells all his LTC, take note that he said he said LTC specifically, not his crypto portfolio.

He went all in IOTA

lol @ people defending this. He left you guys holding his bags. He teabagged you in the face and you queers are basically thanking him for the softness and smoothness of his ballsack.

He dumped. You're holding a crypto that the creator doesn't even own and has no incentive in its growth.

But I have 105 bch. Enjoy your 0.05 BTC corecuck

I'm pretty fucking sure you can't protect your legal rights with a twitter post, nor can you be legally liable for people losing money.