>BBEG

>BBEG

How do you pronounce BBEG?

Do you say "bee-bee-ee-jee," or do you say "buh'beg?"

>"buh'beg?"
This is how I'm going to pronounce it now.

I always just say all of it, Big Bad Evil Guy.

>BBEG
ugh.

>>BBEG
>ugh.
ugh.

I always say all of it, but I usually say big bad end game instead of big bad evil guy. Dunno why.

Bee bee eee jee

Well, it's not an acronym or a word, so the logical thing is just to spell it out.

>>>BBEG
>>ugh.
>ugh.
ugh

>BBEG
>Big Beautiful Evil Girl
>Tfw you'll never have a chubby deathknight waifu

>>>>BBEG
>>>ugh.
>>ugh.
>ugh
urgh

>having a BBEG in your game
>Not just a long fight sequence of like 30 of the common enemies youve been fighting throughout the game and then a qte at the end

Baba Yaga.

> (OP)
>>BBEG
>>Big Beautiful Evil Girl
>>Tfw you'll never have a chubby deathknight waifu

Hnnggngngggg

>>>>>BBEG
>>>>ugh.
>>>ugh.
>>ugh
>urgh
ugh.

if by deathknight waifu u mean chubby snuggleable friendly dragon husbando ...

>husbando
Miss me with that gay shit

So it's one guy pushing his autism around and trying to re-brand a term for the sake of re-branding it?

>gay
but im a grill user.

>still not snuggling it anyway
fugg off

This guy knows what's up.

But it is, isn't it? Big Bad Evil Guy.

no. people make the common misconception that the second b is for bad but bad and evil are the same thing. BBEG actually stands for

Big
Budget
Evil
Guy

because he's the most expensive (as far as plot real estate goes) villian for the story

>Snuggling a dragon
>Not killing it to ensure humanity's domain over the world

>Not befriending it and the two of you opening up a coffee shop together
>Not spending your evenings rubbing it's belly while it curls up around you, deeply in love with you, protective of it's greatest and favorite treasure
>Not being lewd and letting it lick your face while you rub it's neck, and sneak a kiss on it's nose somewhere in there

>Not murdering their entire species to ensure humanity's domain over the world

>Not necking yourself for posting dark souls despite the series having gone to shit after the first one because of PCFat Mustard Ricers.

>A fucking human male fighter.

But seriously stop with the greentext.
Make it a propper discussion about traditional games at least.

>>>>>>BBEG
>>>>>ugh.
>>>>ugh.
>>>ugh
>>urgh
>ugh.
ugh

>>>>>>>BBEG
>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>ugh.
>>>>ugh
>>>urgh
>>ugh.
>ugh
ugh.

People have been complaining about "Big Bad Evil Guy" for years. The early complaints seemed to be mostly about the concept itself, with many people disagreeing that a plot needed a character as a central antagonist.

Now, it seems that some of the complaints are about the language. "Big Bad Evil Guy" was coined to sound corny, and is more of an in-joke than a designation like "Central Antagonist." It's also grown to be somewhat vague, with some people using it as the central antagonist, others using it as the final antagonist, and still others using it as simply any antagonist, which can get confusing when trying to communicate about one of these specific ideas.

As far as the shitstorm, I think that comes in part because it takes very little effort to say "BBEG sounds dumb", which is enough to trigger some people who use that phrase. These people then go to say things like "you need to respect this acronym, it's Veeky Forums's acronym, every true fa/tg/uy uses BBEG exclusively," and that gets even people who had no real interest in the matter upset, because it starts to sound like there's people who are actually actively trying to push BBEG.

BBEG is a meme, and like most memes it doesn't have much of a shelf life. The old joke has faded, and now it seems like people are just finding it weird for people to be so fervent in holding onto it.

Bee-beg

ITS LIKE THE BEE MOVIE EXCEPT EVERY TIME I JERK OFF THE MOVIE GETS 5% FASTER!

You jerk off to the bee movie?

Dude, sexual tension between Jerry and fucking Bridget Jones or whatever bitch's real name is is ELECTRIC

Acronyms need to form a word.

BBEG is an abbreviation

I'm fully erect thinking about the bedroom eyes Bridget Jones vibes JerBEEEEE Seinfeld. Fully erect, and oozing precum like an Irish storm drain in April.

Like the letters sound in spanish, because I can't naturally mentally translate acronyms or numbers.

Juan pls go

hello Caim

Irish storm drain drains leak precum?

>>>>>>>>BBEG
>>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>ugh
>>>>urgh
>>>ugh.
>>ugh
>ugh.
ugh

>Having a villain in your campaign

This is some interesting programming syntax.

>having a campaign

Fuck. This always breaks my heart.

>being

Naw, its one guy (you) who is autistic enough to spam Veeky Forums with a shitty complaint about a descriptive and functional term that has had long standing use.

It's not the PCFats fault that FROM shit up the dark souls world

>having

user, that's pasta
not high quality pasta
but pasta nonetheless

>>>>>>>>>BBEG
>>>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>>ugh
>>>>>urgh
>>>>ugh.
>>>ugh
>>ugh.
>ugh
ugu

>>>>>>>>>>BBEG
>>>>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>>>ugh
>>>>>>urgh
>>>>>ugh.
>>>>ugh
>>>ugh.
>>ugh
>ugu
Uguu

>>>>>>>>>>>BBEG
>>>>>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>>>>ugh
>>>>>>>urgh
>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>ugh
>>>>ugh.
>>>ugh
>>ugu
>Uguu
suuugoiii

It's amazing not only how wrong you are, but how long you've been trying to convince everyone it's only one guy. Even just casual observation is enough to prove otherwise.

You're one hell of an autist yourself.

>>>>>>>>>>>>BBEG
>>>>>>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>>>>>ugh
>>>>>>>>urgh
>>>>>>>ugh.
>>>>>>ugh
>>>>>ugh.
>>>>ugh
>>>ugu
>>Uguu
>suuugoiii
desu~

Sorry buddy, he/you admitted in another thread it's pretty much one guy that has been making the vast majority of the shitposting.