Food

How does your character eat?

Premade trail rations? Seared meat fresh off the kill? Hopdoddy's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMBPd-z7d-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My players love taking 5mins to roleplay cooking and feasting during their long rests! They have a Halfling Rogue who is a good cook, and I'll often give them small buffs and some Temporary hit points on a good cooking utensils check. I even have ingredient ranks so the higher ranked the ingredients the better the buffs and Temp HP.

>Create Food and Water
>Prestidigitation for flavor

I strongly suspect my GM is planning on having my all magic diet come back to bite me in the ass, but acting on that suspicion would be meta gaming so I just keep doing it.

At the finest restaurants and magical feasts that make the other nobles jealous.

>How does your character eat?
Soykaf and ramen, from the hacked vending machine the cafe nearest to our base has.

What the fuck is a Hopdoddy

Not trying to edge, but my character eats humanoid flesh.

It's always available and spares me gold.

>shadowrun ghoul is my character
human flesh. 2 percent of his weight a week is entirely human meat pulled out of his freezer.

He is a corpse legger and disposes of bodies from murder scenes in his day job. So when he offloads the corpses they cut 2kg out of the body for him as his price.

>eating people is degrading his sanity
>hauling away the bodies is degrading his sanity
>he's been doing this for 8 years and lives in a trailer in new orleans.

its funny how that guy is some how the party leader and the only one with common sense

with these.

Its a restaurant

Nice minecraft texture pack

Demon: The Descent game. One of the other Destroyers in the Ring became a phenomenally good chef and regularly cooks and serves multi-course meals for the Ring and our favorite mortals. He even cooks kosher alternatives for when my character uses her Jewish cover.

Dish of the Day at Milliways, The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe.

My character in the campaign we just finished was the daughter of an innkeeper for a seaside inn, so she was a fairly decent cook herself, particularly seafood. Her favorite dishes were anything involving lobster.

Any time we came across a larder, pantry, or other place food was stored in a dungeon, she would start looking over the ingredients and trying to find something good.

My character lives off of hardtack and pemmican/jerky. eating fruit whenever he finds it to stave off scurvy.

>How does your character eat?

I dunno if I have enough interesting material for one character, so I'll do the whole party:

>(My character) 13'ish year old, Human Shota Hedge-mage
-Insisted on eating at restaurants or places with "prepared" food since he hates foraged food and hunted meat- monster meat especially.
-HATES the taste of conjured food, says it's "too sweet and chemically".
-The odd exception though is Dinosaur/Reptile meat which he eventually grew to really love for it's availability, texture and how fool proof/easy it's preparation was at times. Fillet a snake, clean it, roll it in some spices, then grill it- delicious!

>Shemale Amazonian Barbarian.
-Always tried to disaude party from wasting money on restaurant/vendor food since it's expensive and "animals are literally made of meat and gristle."
She(?) was secretly penny-pinching to buy a Gender-Change Flesh Rune.
-Bit of an alcoholic though; always making sure there was money for BOOZE. Enough for a 'woman' of her size at least.
-NO ALCOHOL FOR THE CHILD.
-Made a conscious effort to 'improve' and baby the eating habits of the child-mage since she believed, "you won't grow massive if you don't eat monsters!"

>Orcish Ex-Musketeer veteran turned Druid.
-Probably smokes more cigarettes than he eats food.
-Often grows vegetables on the moss growing on his hat/shawl- especially because he agrees that conjured food tastes like shit.
-Big, BIG, fan of his orcish ethnic food; specifically dog, but NO ONE can fucking cook it correctly to his tastes- it annoys him more than he admits.
-Enables the Barbarian's alcoholism because he's just as big of an alcoholic.

>Prestidigitation for flavor
That. My last character was a dilettante, who feasted on only the finest, but this one's a soldier resigned to fantasy MREs when in the field. Prestidigitation makes it bearable.

My party likes to have comfy outdoor cooking sessions like this: youtube.com/watch?v=jMBPd-z7d-I

Ring of sustenance, or eating what they kill until they can afford the ring.

I eat whatever the fuck I feel like u scua faglord

I play a barbarian from a tribe of hunters where all the men are taught skills to provide, mainly hunting and cooking.
So if I get a chance on the adventure to slay some creature, I hack it up and cook it for the party later, it gives some extra HD of healing thanks to some feat.