Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1423: None Of You Have Presentation

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dy2zB8bLSpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah. A link.
A link that anybody could have.
Surely, there it is.
Clear proof that this is dirge.
It's like a signature, or a fingerprint. Obviously there's no way to spoof this or mislead anyone.

Guess I'm a believer NOW.
Now that there's a LINK.
A LINK THAT ANYBODY COULD HAVE.

Dipshits.

youtube.com/watch?v=dy2zB8bLSpk

Very well chosen title.

Delete this.

You made the thread too early when retards like are still in a pissy mood.

Delete this, let people calm their bullshit down because apparently we need a timeout.

I'll just post it again, faggot.
Open your eyes.

Jumpers! Who has the fluffiest tail in your chain?

I'll open my eyes if you grow the fuck up.

I don't do fluffy. It's heresy.

I doubt it's not him. Especially given what he's posted since.
Or do you think someone else make up shit about his personal life like that?
Because that's weird. like extra weird even for /jc/ autism.

Haven't bothered using either of those since Steam died and I haven't bothered reinstalling it, and I go on SB at my usual frequency of twice a week. On top of that, I'm not sure why I should care about some people's feelings when I don't know them to begin with.

I'm not planning to start making the Stormblood jump until probably two or three patches down the line. We've only just started getting information about Kugane, and while Red Mage / Samurai is nice, it's only a miniscule element of the patch contents. Joining the lore connections for the new dungeons (Sohm Al, Deep Dungeons, Baelsar's Wall, etc.) is pretty much an ongoing process for scenario segment 2, and then there's the additional mechanics that I was too lazy to add into Heavensward like Verminion, Feast and expanded Anima/Zodiac Weapons. In other words, it's not likely to come out anytime soon.

It'll come down to the same problem that FF XV has with its year long DLC release, and for impatient folks my answer is still the same, if you want to make your own jump go and make your own jump, I don't care.

Does having the Fool Arcana in Anima just let you summon things at will or is there still a huge downside to not doing the long-ass rituals?

My Kitsune companion from inukami

You just need to learn to not believe everything people tell you on the internet.
A fucking link is hardly proof it's dirge.
We've had at least one but probably several shitposter(s) houding our threads for 3 fucking years.
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the fucker(s) tried to find out where we live or something. It's a level of insanity I can't even comprehend.

I do! I AM THE FLUFFIEST! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Right, I forgot you only cared about one or two people. I guess that explains the bullshit with OAA.

Me. I am fluffiest tail.

>OAA.

Kindly leave me the fuck out of your drama user. I get enough in real life.

And just so this post isn't a waste of words.

The Devil In I (600 CP - Discounted Demon Hunter): To become a demon hunter fully is to take a deadly plunge - to summon and devour the very soul of a demon, and imprison it within your own spirit. Many potential hunters, even climbing through the ranks and initiations, fall here - unable to control the volatile energies born of the demonic. They die, yet another casualty in the war against the Legion.

And that is where you stand apart. You controlled and imprisoned the demon inside, and your willpower is now strong enough to KEEP it in there. And should you seek to use your body as a vessel for similar beings and volatile energies, your body and soul will keep them locked away without fear of destruction. I would keep your wits about you, however - the mind is not necessarily safe from this kind of exposure.

On a sidenote, found a neat metal band by the name of Demon Hunter. A bit generic in some songs but, pretty good listen all around.

Why yes, I don't have enough fucks to give people online that I won't ever meet in person. What, have you people switched to making up drama involving me and other namefags now? And here I thought you people would be fixated on me desecrating Red's honor forever, should I be complimenting you guys for evolving a little and switching to a new namefag meme?

Either myself or my kitsune-based 3rd Circle soul.

No one has yet managed to give us a coherent answer.

What's this for?

So, how do I figure out what Fair-Eyes and Makoto from the Mortal Heroes Gauntlet can do? Should I just stat them out as starting Solar and Lunar characters?

Can someone care about everyone?
Should someone care about everyone?
How many people do you care about, user?

WoW 2.0 user.

I wonder if they're ever going to kill off Sourgrass.

World of Warcraft update. Perks are going to be class-based. 1/2/4/6 approach, followed by a smattering of mixed discounts, and then a few undiscounted perks.

That's what I did. Did I do wrong?

Me. I took the fluffy tail perk in Spice and Wolf as much as possible. Same with any other perk that does a similar thing that I've found.
It's probably dangerous to actually touch them without protection at this point.

Yes. Exalted even has rules for playing child characters, but they're REALLY crippling, even for an Exalt where that shit shouldn't matter.

Oh, neat.

Is the mind not connected to the soul in this setting?

>WoW 2.0
I thought there was only one World of Warcraft.

The Beast That Hunts The Moon and Sun. We call him Sunny. He's a big friendly dog who has been getting increasingly big and also an instrument of the apocalypse. I have imported him to have far too many powers related to death and shadows. But he's still super friendly, and fairly fluffy underneath that coating of tangible darkness. Honestly, he'd probably win the contest out of volume alone, he has more fluff than an entire city of kitsune.

With this, can you use their powers like you do in DH starting zone? Is there a limit on how many you can hold?

If you want to see the crunch that would be a way to do it.
I think they're a tad bit farther than just starting out though.
They've been exalted for at least a year or so right?

This is an update to my old jump, which I gave to

They go back and forth on that, honestly. The amount of retcons has been tricky to keep track of.

Both answers get a massive shrug until I do crunch work and figure it out, but frankly given the amount of soul-expanders and the Nine Realms combo that was discussed a few threads back, not sure any limit would be even listened to or regarded with anything except scorn.

he meant the 2.0 version of the WoW jump.

That is a damn nice picture.

Also, the perk's good. Pretty circumstantial if you're not a Demon Hunter and taking this, but tied closely to the class. I'm guessing all the captones going to be that intimately tied to the class?

That pretty much works, yeah.

You might want to give them the Child Flaw from Scroll of Heroes too? But considering they're Celestial Exalts, it's probably not necessary.

Not sure, but starting characters can be Exalted for a year? The range for how long they've been exalted is between a day and a year IIRC.

That's the design idea for each class' tree, yeah. They'll ALL be useful regardless of what class you purchase them as, but for some it'll take a bit of thinking.

Alright /jc/ what perks do I need to achieve isosceles triangle mod?

Bartholomew Kuma?

Mhm, alright. Seems like it could be an interesting design.

Oh, I had a bit of another question from when I just missed you a while ago. Namely, I was kinda curious what you meant with the 'mixed' discounts you mentioned then? Just perks discounted for multiple class, or something else...?

go dream demon in gravity Falls

Jump #7: Dwarf Fortress - Huh.

>G: What?

I've heard about this place, but I don't know much about it. I can't say how well we'll do.

Drawbacks: Beware the Thriller!, Who Let the Beasts Out?! (1800)

Origin: Drop In
Win Condition: Built To Last

-World Features-
A River Flows Through It (1750)
Good Aligned Terrain (1450)

-Perks-
Human Physiology (Free) - Alcohol is good, but I don't fancy being forced to drink it to survive.
Arena Mode (1150) - Hahahahaha! Excellent! I'm going to get so. Much. Training. Done!
Book Keeping (550) - To keep track of all the swords in the gate, and to help manage my future kingdom, whenever I get around to making it.
Brew Master (450) - Hey Gil, you had kegs of wine in the Gate, right?

>G: Made by the finest wineries in Babylon, yes.

Alright, then this will be progress to re-creating that.

Dwarven Combat Training (150) - Even with what I picked up last time, I could always be more skilled with weapons.
Craftsman [Weaponsmith] (50) - More weaponcrafting! At this point, I'm probably making good enough weapons to slice through armor like butter.

-Items-
Uncommon Metals X2 (20)
Tools (10)
Seeds (5)
Common Stone (0)

So, like I mentioned, I know absolutely nothing about this place besides that it's hyper-lethal for normal people. For someone who's got the ability to spam bullshit weapons, has bullshit armor, and is strong enough by them-self to smash down a castles walls? Well, that is a different matter.

[1/2]

Whenever I wasn't fending off attacks by Mega-Beasts and Titans, I was studying the Necromancers...necromancy. After I felt I'd learnt enough, I stormed his tower, knocked him out, and took him back to the fortress, where the dwarfs sealed him into an iron coffin. It was then tossed into a sea of magma my crazy dwarven bastards had created as an defense against the sit trying to break into the fort. I'd especially made the coffin to be cold enough to counteract the ambient heat. I left a note for him, explaining what would happen if he somehow managed to force the maiden open, ‘cause I’m nice like that.

After that, I spent the rest of my time building up the fort, and shoving the 'mancer back into the maiden when he broke out every dozen years or so.

[2/2]

How does someone even get a body type like that?
Is it even possible to skip leg day when it comes to getting fat?

Combination of both, in a way. Some are going to be discounted to multiple classes, some are going to be reliant on discounts earned elsewhere, and then there's going to be the Path of Darkness perk options which are going to have an assortment of discount options that will make you pay dearly.

One thing I'm worried about, honestly, is that the Order Leadership perk / bundle is going to cause a bit of One True Build - mostly as it's both a class powerset enhancer (making you at the top of your class rankings, as it were), and coming with a few benefits besides.

Neat!

Will professions get perk trees? This Jump looks like a CP devourer already and Im loving it.

>Combination of both, in a way. Some are going to be discounted to multiple classes, some are going to be reliant on discounts earned elsewhere,
Sounds good to me.

>and then there's going to be the Path of Darkness perk options which are going to have an assortment of discount options that will make you pay dearly.
I'm not going to pretend to know what that is. But it sounds interesting enough to get me curious?

>One thing I'm worried about, honestly, is that the Order Leadership perk / bundle is going to cause a bit of One True Build - mostly as it's both a class powerset enhancer (making you at the top of your class rankings, as it were), and coming with a few benefits besides.
Hmm... That does sound pretty damn good, yeah. Though I never got into WoW enough to really know how big a boost that'd be.

>professions getting perk trees

... You know, I hadn't thought about something like that. I just know my intent there right NOW is - after the initial Profession perk purchase, have a few other purchases available where you could snag knowledge related to it, but is present in-game and inaccessible to players.

Quick example so I know I'm not sounding crazy: Buying into the Engineering profession, and then getting access to being able to buy Naaru / Draenei technology.

>I'm not going to pretend to know what that is. But it sounds interesting enough to get me curious?

Basically "GET VILLAIN POWERS - THE PERKS." Things such as being able to infect the world with the Emerald Nightmare, becoming a greater augmented Legion commander (with an option of taking on the traits of a demonic race, such as Shivarra or Pitlord), or becoming Sha-Touched and being able to render growing portions of the world a white-and-black plane of amplified negativity while coaxing people's negative emotions out to create horrible goopy monsters.

Aaaand fuggit, have another perk.

Respect The Wilderness (200 CP - Discounted Druid): Druids find themselves working with wild animals on many an occasion, able to speak and reach common ground with them if it means ensuring balance is kept. This next benefit comes two-fold: First, you understand the language of beasts - body and speech - fluently, and can converse in your common tongue with them freely.

Secondly, you can more easily negotiate with such beasts, reaching accords with them that would be impossible for normal beings to do so. This also allows you to set up negotiations between animals and/or society - such as ensuring a pack of wolves will help protect a village, so long as the villagers help the pack by giving up a few sheep during times of famine. Consider yourself something of a natural middle-man.

Man, those Path of Darkness perks sound ominous.

One of my first companions who ended up turning into a kitsune fire/light/sun goddess.

>Basically "GET VILLAIN POWERS - THE PERKS."
Huh. Those sound pretty cool, if also rather ominous.

But I'd be up for going Shivarra (or, even better, something like a Void Lord).

>another perk
That's a pretty damn good perk.

Some people have a really easy time accumulating fat in certain places, and others don't. Especially since legs generally are the last thing to get fat.

Also, I'm about 60% sure that's either a shoop or someone who got their legs lipo'd and clogged the vacuum so hard they had to send him home before they were done.

>Quick example so I know I'm not sounding crazy: Buying into the Engineering profession, and then getting access to being able to buy Naaru / Draenei technology.

Honestly that's more interesting than I was expecting. Cool shit.

>spoiler
Also cool shit

That would be me. I took Fluffy Tails 29 times in Spice and Wolf. I would have taken it more but I decided since it was early in my chain, turning in to a Giant magical fox was too useful to pass up.

>Draenei

Speaking of Draenei, you got any options for Draenei followers or companions my dear OAA?

Can we get then with horse dicks?

>Dem Hips

>Deus Ex HR Apartment
>"you're not gonna turn this into an impromptu dragon lair"
So much for being one size fits all. Anyway, any way to get a real dragon's lair attached to the warehouse?

>Can we get then with horse dicks?

How about no, user

>>Dem Hips

They truly are great aren't they user?

I think there are a few cave attachments.

Like you could use the rave cave from matrix and fill it with gold.

The OC Companions are, if I have any say in it, gonna have at least one of each race and/or class. So yes, there will be a Draenei option.

>How about no, user
But all the pictures say thats how dranei anatomy works.

Does Stop Time from Madoka Wraith only work on a localized area?

The fanart began because of one man with a fetish and a shitload of money.

ask any actual artist who does WoW commissions and they will often say they're sick and tired of it unless they're a sick fuck like Shadman or Sparrow.

Now now Bodacious user, Enhance/d/Jumpers have a right to glorious hips the same as the rest of us. Embrace the similarities instead of discriminating over the differences.

You'd fuck a horse? That's disgusting. You're literally worse than Bancho.

Horses do not have the proper oral cavities to give proper blowjobs.

I said no such thing. I was merely advocating love in all its forms. Horses are not to my individual taste.

But I would hit that with the force of the Titanic.

>But all the pictures say thats how dranei anatomy works.

NO user

>The OC Companions are, if I have any say in it, gonna have at least one of each race and/or class. So yes, there will be a Draenei option.

Thank you kind Green lantern

>Now now Bodacious user, Enhance/d/Jumpers have a right to glorious hips the same as the rest of us. Embrace the similarities instead of discriminating over the differences.

-------No-------Cause I ain't sharing the Draenei option If I don't have too

>You'd fuck a horse? That's disgusting. You're literally worse than Bancho.

I agree user Centaurs are where it's at

>Centaurs are where it's at.
I've got bad news for you if you're so against horses.

Except they have enough sense not to shit everywhere like horses do.

>I've got bad news for you if you're so against horses.

You don't have to tell me user, I already know
that we have plenty of horses in the world but no centaurs, why must life be so cruel

Jumpers!

Do you bring holidays along with you? Share Halloween? Winter Veil Feast of Warcraft?... I can't think of anything that isn't an analogue to real holidays.

It's too late. Just delete it all and start again.

No. Holidays are stupid. Except for the real ones with measurable magical benefits to observing.

I still get people I like something nice around the winter solstice should it exist in a setting.
It's not even close to full christmas mode, but it's hard to let go when you've literally been Santa before.

>Arguing about Centaur
Jeez, don't you people know that Arachnea are best?

of course, but most of them are taken from the Imperial calendar or based on important dates for my companions and I , so you've got Hoenn region festivals happening A month or so after Emperor's day and everybody gets my original birthday off from work that kind of thing

This perk.
This perk is exactly what I've been looking for.

It has absolutely terrifying synergy with Power of Domination from the Castlevania jump.

[angry bird noises]

Had. Had the fluffiest tail. And I guess that would be Amaterasu? Except she went home a while ago.

I am a strong contender for least fluffy thing in my chain, though. Even my corgi form doesn't count because I replaced all the fur with dark matter.

>Sunny

...huh. I named my daughter the same thing.

She'd have loved that nickname too.

I'm sure one of the Ben 10 alien forms is like that. Diamondhead?

>being able to render growing portions of the world a white-and-black plane of amplified negativity

I must have forgotten the time that clown who turned into a mime in Powerpuff Girls invaded Azeroth

I happen to be a big fan of the Calibration Feast! In the less eventful decades, every Independence Day I create an eclipse, summon demons into the world and party like it's the Age of Dreams but if the partygoers weren't goldpilled sunfags.

>one of my forms has a spider lower body
>but is still male

Well, uh.

Technically, you're not...wrong?

The. Best.

>How about no
Not that guy and serious here.
would think about half of them would have to have dicks though, right?
Or are they a race of parthenogenic clones or something?

Jumpers!

Have you written any books, plays, poems, etc that have been released to the public at large? What was the general reaction?

They're like humans. They got men, and they got women.

But some crazed bastard, way back in the day, commissioned so much draenei-futa fanart that to this day, people remain convinced that is actually canon.

Although apparently their facial tentacles are quite sensitive to the touch.

All those appearance perks... what did you think was going to happen?

You're someone's Waifu now!!!

>spoiler

That must be awkward.

How so?

>so much draenei-futa fanart that to this day, people remain convinced that is actually canon.

Maybe they're like Dwarfs (where even the girls look like bearded guys) but in reverse, so all the men look like girls except for the one thing?

A jumper might decide to make it canon during their time there.

DELETE THIS. DELET. DELETIO.

Nope. The men look like men. Futa-draenei isn't at all canon, it's just the result of porn fanart.

Do not.