SELL EVERYTHING

SELL EVERYTHING

>womenintech
Womens rights were a mistake

3d women were a mistake

Women's rights bitches beg for it more than normal chicks when you get them behind closed doors.

>a man was rude to me

CRUSH THE PATRIARCHY FUCK SEXISM KILL ALL MEN

Women ruin everything they touch.

From Industries to children (Single mothers), they all end up failing.

>148...jpg

I'M ON TONIGHT
CAUSE MY TRIPS DONT LIE
AND IM STARTING TO FEEL ITS RIGHT

explain?
i'm on randomize

FUCK WOMEN IN CRYPTO

THEY TURN EVERY PETTY RUDE GESTURE INTO A NATIONWIDE WOMEN'S CALL TO ARMS

FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST DEAL WITH IT LIKE THE REST OF US YOU FUCKING SNOWFLAKES

crypto is a white man's game

fucking sexist.

a woman invented polio.

>i raise my tea to you. in salute

lol

now i just feel bad for her. that was so autistic only a...

it's a dude

And that is a good thing?

Yeah this, they have no fucking idea how much shit men grin and bear while every little fucking gesture to them is a fucking crisis-level emergency because of the way they are coddled from birth

>what is the risk-taking game?
>what is the innovation game?
>what is the "thinking in abstract ways"-game?
>what is the "going out of your comfort zone without crying like a little bitch"-game?

i really can't answer what kind of games those are, but they sure as hell aren't womens games... they never were

why would you think brainlets pumping money into the market for us to take would be a bad thing?

scenario:
>hurr durr i bought half an ether at ATH, am i feminist yet?
2 weeks later
>"etherium is a sexist patriarchist scam. BAN MUH ETHER HILLARY I LOST 200 BUCKS"

and you know where that excess money went?
you bought it at atl when they panic sold, not knowing this shitty autism-inspired basement-dweller-whale-influenced market you did...

again... win-win
"wimminz" pissed off, extra money in our pockets

to be fair, i don't really take women in tech seriously either. i would probably "rudely dismiss" her if it looked like someone more important with real adult input was trying to talk to me instead.

Anime was a mistake ;_;

HAHAHAHA made my day. Good one bro :)

If women called the shots form ancient times, we would probably be zulu slaves now

topkek

zay gatsby is actually good tho

maybe this bitcoin researcher was there to do serious networking and didn't have time to waste with her possibly asinine technical questions.

or maybe he was a legit dick and maybe she had good questions and maybe she's actually super smart about crypto.

maybe a bit of both plus trying to score that nu-liberal currency of victim points. trying to raise her level of percieved oppression and thus increase her status in the left.

Went to watch star was the other day.
Rebel fleet general woman, 2nd general woman, all persons on operation room screens women, bossing around a few men.
HAHAHAHA is this what the US has delve into?
Being a US male must be hard work, feel for ya bros.

Don't forget the first order were all white men with one random asian somewhere in there

What the fuck is a bitcoin researcher?

White men are literally Hitler and some pilot that's probably half spic. And Luke, who's a dead old coward.

Fuck men. Fuck white "people".

they do this in all the major sci fi tv shows and movies now. usually the head chick is a lesbian as well for some reason.

seriously, name any major sci fi tv show produced in the last 3 years that didn't have a lesbian lead character in command

it's just a psy op to screw up natural social order and weaken us. get men doing womens jobs and vice versa like thats efficient or benefficial to anyone

who knows. normies are fucking retarded. she probably just made that shit up on the spot to try and sound smart.

I bet you they removed your ovaries at birth you fucking witch.

They even gave her purple hair

lmao, couldn't be less subtle

Erase any form of order or identity. Profit for who he controls.

It's not as complicated as a psy op, it's a cheap way of getting approval from their target audience since young idiot SJWs that infest that scene will shill and defend it if it supports their ideology.

in the future people won't be born, we'll come from tubes, grown in vats, printed off an assembly line or whatever. genetically engineered to be unable to reproduce, or to have and express real human emotion.

reject this future

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

no it's social engineering, it's pretty blatent. they've been working on messing up gender roles for a while now, because they want us to just completely fall apart and it's working. society can't work like this, where everything just gets more and more progressive until we're inventing new gender roles to "progress" into. it's degeneracy, and it's been planned and manipulated

I hope these insufferable roasties get rekt

you sound like one of those niggers who think white cops are out hunting them

we should make a Femcoin and market it to them
>women and minorities get it for free through Proof of Minority mining while white men have to buy it

I guess that's similar to raiblocks where venezuelans did all the work by solving captchas all day then white men swooped in and bought for cheap lol
raiblocks is the first crypto to be 'created' through third-world labor.

this but unironically

That's it, I'm buying Raiblocks

good luck lol it's pretty inaccessible atm
you should wait for a normie exchange to list it first

To be fair both the social engineering from sjws and jews and a bit of systemic racism in at least the legal system are both real to some extent

lmfao you just admitted to being a BLMnigger

Fuck, I just took a loan to buy more raiblocks