Filename lol!

filename lol!

Wrong pic friendo.

Never before has something so cute made me so angry.

I did something similar when I was younger. The control panel on a set of Christmas lights was bared for whatever reason, and when I touched it, I got shocked. Cue each of my brothers doing the same thing in turn and after seeing the previous, and you get my dad, just standing over us in disbelief as we repeat the same dumb fucking decision.

What about...

>crusader
>not knight of the KKK
so close and yet so far

Alan Moore, famous author, clearly taking the piss.

There's a famous Australian story about a boy going swimming on his family farm (in their dam, I believe). One of his brothers sees him, face down in the water, jumps in to rescue him. The eldest brother sees the pair of them, jumps in to help.

The dad sees the three of them, goes "There's something wrong here", and notices that a power line fell into the lake. Three dead sons.

That last kid did it on purpose to fit in.

That's not how electricity works.

Not Chosen by Nurgle.

>Oh, I remember that thread! That was so cute, wans't it! I wish you could have posted me in it!

>Appetite vanished by the third fourth paragraph.
Now I'm gonna starve to death, thanks user.

and this is why you don't marry a fat bitch who makes you do everything for her

Here's one with some more

How so? if the pool behind the dam was small enough, the electricity would kill anyone who got in.

no he's right I tried this at home and I got mustard crystals

What?

Very old meme. Any DIY project suggested by Veeky Forums actually produces mustard gas.

Oh shit I forgot about that, but I was legit asking how he thought that story was impossible, electricity spreads through water very easily and if the pool/pond was small enough it's certainly plausible that a man lost three sons to a fallen power line.

That reference tho.

Technically speaking, pure water doesn't conduct electricity. its the impurities that do.

Is it a reference to that stupid katana copypasta?
I know that, but no water or very very little water on this planet, is Pure 7.0PH H2O, so that point is kind of moot.

cute

Its a reference to how katana's work in 3.5.

They are counted as masterwork bastard swords, for all intents and purposes.

A powerline fallen in water will be very close to the earth and will likely short to ground without affecting anyone swimming in the body. Even if it didn't the electricity would spread out over the large surface.

Lightning doesn't kill fish when it strikes the ocean, this is similar.

Maybe if the kids were very close to the powerline or touching a conductor in the water (like a metal pipe), but it's unlikely.

Fresh water is different from sea water, but I see the point, it's plausible, if pretty unlikely, and I'm fairly certain lightning will kill fish if they're close enough to the point it struck, it's just rare because most fish dive when water gets turbulent as it would in a thunderstorm, I think.
Well, that one went right over my head, I do wonder why bastard/hand-and-a-half swords were considered exotic weapons though, they were fairly common weapons once upon a time.

missing the elf sex expert

name:elf
race:elf
class:elf
sex:elf

Think of a lake a grid of resistors, and the human body is just one of the many resistors in that grid.

Now, current will flow in parallel through most of those resistors, but the majority of it will flow through the path of least resistance, and it's very unlikely that a body floating in water will be in that path.

Additionally, powerline current is most likely AC, thus subject to the skin effect, thus it will tend to flow on the surface (of the water and of the body).

Thus, while a minuscule amount of current might make it to the swimming body, it is unlikely that it will go through his heart with enough amperage to kill him.

If you ever find yourself in such a situation, your safest bet would be to stay as far away as possible from the dropped powerline and don't try to exit until it is removed (but even if you do try to exit, the danger is minuscule as long as you do it away from the powerline).

Additionally, if you are standing in a shallow pool of water that is electrocuted, you're also probably safe as long as the water is below your heart level, and even then there is a large chance that you'll survive.

Bathtubs are different because there's very little water, the bathtub is an insulator and your body is probably in contact with a conductor (drain plug, faucet, etc), thus current will flow straight through you to ground.

They weren't considered exotic, per-se. It was only to use them one-handed that they needed the exotic proficiency. Otherwise, they were simply counted as martial 2-handed weapons.

Its not an elegant system, but it is a neat thought.

I get it, thanks for the knowledge bomb user.

Neat thought, maybe, but that is not how bastard swords work, fuck 3.pf was stupid sometimes, the enitire point of them was so you could fight with a shield and when that presumably broke proceed to kill your enemies with your Longsword aka 2hander skills.

This is why i don't go to japanese school, 'cause this crap keeps happening! Lool!

I thought of another thing.

If the kids were right near the powerline and the water was deep, like off a dock so the electricity had no viable ground but instead had to spread out over the surface, then it is possible for their muscles to seize up and for them to drown, although it probably wouldn't be quiet or fast.

No, the paladin does not fall, he put the lives of others before his own personal happiness, he put the lives of strangers over that of his own son.
>Not knowing the difference between China and Japan.
For all the fucked up shit Japanese people do, they rarely cheap out on earthquake proofing their buildings.
Like I said, plausible, if extremely unlikely.

Is this accounting for Australian electrical current being stupidly higher than is both safe and reasonable?

australia is perfectly safe you scua faglord

Conceptually, this is where "partymembers" come in handy.

While in this situation, you have (probably the thief) knock out the paladin, the party then disposes of the bodies or regenerates the paladin's dick (or both if multi-track-drifting), and when he wakes up, he's informed about how thankful they all were for his sacrifice in freeing them from the uh, mortal danger coils that bound them.

>those sprites
The NES Godzilla game.

... I had it.

I still have it.

>No, the paladin does not fall, he put the lives of others before his own personal happiness, he put the lives of strangers over that of his own son.
But within the paladin lies the potential for millions of sons. Surely, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Not to mention that AC flows in the opposite direction.

That applies to those already living only, And as he is still alive he still has that potential, so your entire point makes no sense.

Jesus Christ. But beyond the disgust, I feel she died by her own hand, come to think of it. Refusing to call for help when you can't get up, and having bullied your SO into such submission that even immobile they fear you too much to save you when you refuse it... Christ.

I do not comprehend

Pity the ending sucked balls.

Swat

>not Emperor of Mankind

how? who the fuck sends a swat team against an immortal?

It's a reference to the last thread where this was posted and one user wouldn't accept that the Princess Serenity mentioned as the mother wasn't from that show about horses that shall not be named.
This image is so ancient, I think it predates the modern incarnation of said show.

kek, this reminds me of my players so much. For example, there's this recurring situation whenever they find a book that may or may not contain eldritch knowledged - there's always someone who screams up frantically "DON'T READ IT, STOP DON'T READ IT, I PICK IT UP BUT I DON'T READ IT OK"

i remember that thread, and i pray for his cause, because that user might be first of his kind

Non-human race in the back is OP. Even the aquatic race near the middle looks balanced in comparison.

>5 minutes before the party arrives in town

>still falling for this stale ass meme

>Does the paladin fall
Only if his religion values saving one's family above all. Easy question.

>pic of Duchess Serenissima from Wakfu
>>/mlp/

>lazilyWrittenQuestGivers.jpg

I hate to do this but this one could actually use a name and I'm failing to come up with anything decent.

...Why protect only the heart instead of replacing the ribcage with a solid armor without spaces? There are other major organs that can lead directly to your death in case of failure.

>Grimtooth steps up to the challenge.png