YGWAAA: Minotaurs vs Orcs

Which is the better big, brutish race of rape, violence, and raiding.

If you were going to have a race of half humans with one of them, which would you pick. What features would those half humans have? Magical realm slightly allowed

Both are shit-tier compared to ogres

Orcs are best when they are an all female race of She-Hulk style hotties that require human men to breed.

Minotaurs offer better rape

>Which is the better big, brutish race of rape, violence, and raiding.

If I HAVE to choose between Orcs vs Minotaurs... Minotaurs.

I think Orcs make better, "rickety, make-shift, temporary empire builders and barbarian-human-fuckers". Like, they're the ones getting the human nomads all worked up and rowdy and then before you know it the king's lands are up to his armpits in an actual serviceable threat of Orcs and Humans trying to overthrow "civilization".

I'm with this user though: I think Ogres make for better "brutish race of rape, violence, and raiding" because they're gluttonous, lazy, and thrive on bullying or enslaving other species- if they're not already enslaved themselves or being paid NOT to.
Bonus points for two-headed ogre's leading said Ogre gangs to be more effective.

Minotaurs, but extended to beastmen. Fucking love Beastmen, especially Warhammer Beastmen.

Orcs can be cool, but too many people play them as the noble savage type. Fuck that. Warhammer or Warcraft 1 or 2 orcs are best Orcs.

I think Minotaurs make for better rape for they are the best blend of a human and a beast. Orcs make for better barbarians to fight, they offer more variety when it comes to their pupular depictions.

Minotaur, cause they can always fill other roles as well like native race or peaceful giants if you really want

Minotaur, hands (hooves?) down.

Orcs are mostly just green people, with a little dental problem.

Minotaurs, on the other hand, look monstrous, and its hard to relate to a creature with an animal head.
Also agreed w extended to all Beastmen.

I like Warhammer beastmen looks wise, but I'm not a huge fan of always evil and always super anti-construction while also being a destructive perversion of nature.

100% all evil all rape Orcs only really work if they are unnatural creatures. In that case they are great. If they are just another race being pure evil for fucking reason, that's stupid.

They are too different and should both be used.

Orcs for the more general threat, Minotaurs (as with Ogres) for some real "OH SHIT" when just a handfull of them show up.

I like Orcs but they are fairly interchangeable with any marauding race of "slightly larger than your average humans".

Your barbarian hordes from the wastelands, your beastmen, etc.

I prefering using minotaurs/beastmen, mostly because I prefer all-human settings and they can be used as sort of post-human monsters.

>minotaurs or orcs
Neither. Centaurs > everything else

Certainly a good addition to the discussion for sure.

>100% all evil all rape Orcs

They can still be evil, not be this, and not be the noble savage type either.

Just apply light layers of noblebright paint on them.

Like, they're the eternal enemies of the wood elves because wood elves are good, clean and calm side of nature while Beastmen are its violent survival of the fittest side who are honouraburu warriors who understand mother nature but will relish at any given opportunity to show dominance.

This is my personal headcanon for Beastmen anyways, so...

Orcs for raiding, minotaurs for raping. I keep my minotaurs in a dungeon where they dine on the purest virgin sacrifices.

Where would Onis fall in this?

/ss/

>I like Warhammer beastmen looks wise, but I'm not a huge fan of always evil and always super anti-construction while also being a destructive perversion of nature.

I've been working on my Beastmen/Animal People for a bit here and what I've basically found works best for me (at least) is to make them aggressive, but "genuine".
They don't have any ulterior motives, they're disturbingly uncorruptable, they're almost akin to hobbits in their psychological levels of "satisfaction" with nature. They don't have any air of superiority or racism; they just want nature to flourish and to be as wild and chaotic as it's supposed to be- as it may be harsh, but there's a very 'real' equality in chaos.

So you'll have them get riled up to pillage, to raid, to burn down cities, villages, etc.. But they're not interested in genocide, they're not interested in loot beyond tools, weapons or food to further their goals.. And when they're satisfied they just disband like that; dispersing back into the wild as if they were had never organized to begin with.

And if I had to say anything about ELVES it's that Animal People would probably find them extremely hypocritical; they want to be in "harmony" with nature, but they don't actually want to LIVE in nature as it exists naturally- their entire view point on nature is (in a beastmans opinion) fabricated, imaginary, biased, it's based on an "ideal" and not a reality.

I don't even have my Beastmen/Animal People be spiteful or racist about this; they love seeing humans return to what they consider, "the true primeval nature of man" and aren't shy about converting or re-educating them on how to survive and act in the wild.

Did you intentionally pick the gayest fucking images of either that wasn't a WoW screenshot?

Do you intentionally whine this much about nothing?

Minotaurs

Orcs seem like they'd eat me, and not in the fun way. Minotaurs just feel like these powerful, virile, masculine sex gods. Getting raped by one would feel very primal.

t. Minotaur from Hercules made my box tingly down there when I was in 4th grade