>has no skinks

Pretty easy.
>Don't use skinks
>Use few models.

>off by one

I don't think so op

Spooky bones #1 so far

Looking spooky, user!

A good start! Only missing shadings and highlights.

Can't find the SoH rules for GM-ing and such, checked the Mega and everything. Is there anywhere to find it? I heard it's great for improving ST and such, and am pretty interested in utilizing it.

blood bowl amazon AoS army when

That's next. Throwing nuln onto everything but the bone, the ushabti and screaming skull on the bone, oxide on armor, and a very light drybrushed bark on the shield

Anons, I got a problem! The wording of Moonclan Netter is weird, seem that -1 is stackable! Is that true, -3 to hit?

I'd use agrax and nuln oil, you get a nice, dirty, grimey look to the metal. Use typhus corrosion if you have it, too.

Never. Amazons are beyond squatted.

I am starting Seraphon and I do want skinks.

How good is the start collecting box? I know it is a great value but is it actually good? The command abilities for carnisaur seem meh, the saurus knights are meh, do I want saurus warriors or saurus guards?

If I bought the start collecting where should I go from there? A box of skinks and a bastadon? Do I need a Slaan? Engine of the gods any good if I am playing with points?

t-they could be revived

;_;

I don't know what army to play, /AoSG/.

What do you guys like and why?

Box + Chameleons is the standard start.

Pick Stormcasts

So since I've finally finished Durthu I figured i'd start on something else.
I have more than one Wych model and having two characters that look identical is unacceptable.

is slaanesh 100% written out of AoS or are they bringing him back at some point?

Can Chaos do a strong, low model count elite army that isn't Archaon and his Fuckboi Brigade?

They will tease people about Slaanesh returnin eternally

Probably when Aelves get attention.

But we don't really know.

Slaanesh's dudes are still around, at least.

Chameleons seem great. I would probably convert them from regular skinks though.

But how are the units that come from the box? The saurus knights seem lack luster and I think a carnasuar may not be the best.

We don't know, and Slaanesh's daemons/mortal servants don't either.

Slaanesh's disappearance literally caused a Slaaneshi civil war to spring up, with several greater daemons clamoring to attain godhood and mortal champions seeking to outdo each other in depravity and sacrifice.

Why?

So they have mentioned he existed at one point, but disappeared, and still has followers?

Just trying to get the lore straight, because I thought AoS was a complete blank slate reboot of WHFB, and I was under the impression they just completely ignored slaanesh from day 1.

One of the strongest armies, actual army in terms of units variety, basically protag of the setting

Nah, man. Teclis, Tyrion and Malarion (Malekith, new name), now gods, got together and kidnapped Slaanesh when it was full of Aelf souls.

Emptied out the souls and brought back as many of them as they could, and then locked Slaanesh somewhere that no one knows and can't find.

We have no idea what the fuck's going on back there beyond that. No attention to it yet.

>basically protag of the setting

Don't care for this point, but the others sound alright.

Mite b gud.

>Nah, man. Teclis, Tyrion and Malarion (Malekith, new name), now gods, got together and kidnapped Slaanesh when it was full of Aelf souls.
Well technically it were elves souls from which aelfs were created.

Spook.jpg

Start a blog already

that wording suggests it is not stackable.

Fuck off, user.

Only after you attentionwhore

Spoop, now with teeth

Looks good user, ignore the asshat.

Spoop, now with teeths

But seriously, I've got 39 more of these buggers.

Oh boy, I care almost as much as that first pic of you painting a mini that the meme used to be "Spray With Skull White, then Wash with Devlan Mud." This is almost worse than the Chaos Dwarf fag, because while his painting is mediocre, it's an interesting model.

Take it to WIP if you are that fucking hardwired to get your sense of self-worth from the reaction of anonymous faggots on a Tibetan sand painting forum.

>Tibetan sand painting form

I thought we were a Mongolian cave painting forum?

>Mongolian cave painting forum

I thought we were an Uzbekistani Goat Hair Weaving forum?

Meant for you.

>But seriously, I've got 39 more of these buggers.
So the perfect reason to start your own blog

>wording suggests
Really? English isn't my 1st language, but we think that within a [something], mean stackable. If we are wrong, can you give us an example, thx user.

It says "within two inches of a grot with a net" not "within two inches of each grot with a net"

It doesn't stack.

I was just proud because I finally figured out thinning my paint.

>within two inches of a grot
I'm not sure about, is that enough to persuade our group, thx anyway.

Ignore him, seriously. Guy bitches at anyone that posts a WIP.

The fact that slaanesh gets mentioned surprisingly often in the little AoS lore we have fills my hopes, you also see alot of Aos artworks with slaaneshi Daemons as well as slaanesh armies in the little pictures in stuff like the GHB. If they were to retcon best god they wouldve just stopped mentioning them completely.

My Theory is that Slaanesh was only put to sides during early Aos worldbuilding because GW was on the brim of bankruptcy before AoS and to avoid controversies (as AoS aestethically is aimed more at children than WHFB was with sigmarines and shit). This is also why there is such a massive fucking Khorne wank going on because Khorne has been turned into a Shallow Hur-dur Kill Maim Burn StupidEvil. And Blood and Gore in media is socially acceptable whilst implied sexual themes arent.

However now that GW is in a much better financial spot we might see some love for Slaanesh soon. Just keep whining like the SoB people and maybe we'll get a plastic KoS or a new Sigvald (or a replacement for latter) [spoiler ]in like 5 years[/spoiler]

It's not just one person. Surprisingly enough, some people don't give a shit about someone panting one out of a hundred skeletons.

Talk to a GW rep then. But I'm telling you it doesn't stack.

You obviously care enough to be mad at him about it.

Rule of 1. special rules with the same Name do not stack

>GW was on the brim of bankruptcy
Not even close.
>However now that GW is in a much better financial spot we might see some love for Slaanesh soon.
Nah

Good spoop user. Try and have fun with them! I still have 100 of these little fucks to paint. I find just doing one to four a night keeps me from burning out but that's just me. Point is go at your own pace and try to enjoy it

Could be worse.

Anyone know what colours I'd need to paint this, GW's line.

Yeah, I'm trying to do one box of skeles a week for the next month, but idk since finals start in two weeks.

Anyone? Please?

it is worded to be read that any model within range of any netter grot gets this debuff. all the time anywhere. two or more grots nearby only satisfies the condition of being near a grot with a net

who knows if that was inteneded but that is how it is written

Sorry, but it's true. The reason to run multiple nets is just to expand the penalty zone to be able to net an entire enemy unit.

Hm, can still do this fairly effectively in AoS instead of Fantasy. It even comes out clean at 2000 points.

Allegiance: Destruction

Leaders
Moonclan Grot Shaman (60)
Moonclan Grot Shaman (60)
Grot Warboss (80)
- General
- Moon Prodder & Giant Cave Squig

Battleline
9 20 x Moonclan Grots (120 each)

Units
8 3 x Grot Fanatics (90 each)

Total: 2000/2000

Even I'M spooked by this

Why are all the Goblin things in resin?

I want gobbos. I fucking hate finecast.

What do?

M O O N C L A N

Eh, on second thought, I'd want to push out more of those Grots to 40-man units for the buff.

Leadership remains the same, but make it 5 units of 40, each with 4 Fanatics lurking inside. Your Grots aren't as flexible due to the lumps, but you actually gained 20 of the bastards in exchange for some Fanatics. 223 grots on the table.

The Moon Man Moon Klan is numerous. The Moon shall rise again!

>Moon Klan
kys

Only after lynching every digger in the Realm of Metal.

It's what you were put on this Realm to do, boy. From the moment you picked up your Moon Shield and pulled up that pointed hood, your path was clear.

Hi Veeky Forums I'm looking to get into Sigmar and have a question about army comp. No, not "which army should I pick" or "create a list for me", my question is about unit cohesion.

Say I have a box of Liberators, is it better to build them all with the same weapon, or am I completely gimping myself by mixing it up (2 of this 2 of that and a prime of something). Everyone wants to build their own special snowflake radical dude army, and I just would like to gage general opinion on unit cohesion and variety in units. Is a group of 5 dudes with 5 different weapons viable or will I be complete trash. I don't care much for a full on munchkin meta army (obviously) but I don't want a 100% chance to lose just because I wanted to mix it up either. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

tl:dr - What's the line I can walk on unit variety without crippling myself, or should I concede to 1 weapon groupings?

Nurgle Rotbringers
Tamurkhan's Horde avoiding the actual horde
Slaves to Darkness cavalry
Khorne Bloodbound juggernauts (also works with above cavalry added in)
Clan Skyre with mostly Stormfiends

Just stop. You're not funny. You're not witty. You're not clever.

Are Seraphon + SCE decent in an army? I wanted to do 1k of both

Yep. Though probably not as good as a pure army of either.

>Are Seraphon + SCE decent in an army?
Nope

Most units to have outfit themselves with the same weapon. It's rare for one to be able to mix them, and off the top of my head I can only think of 3. I wouldn't say you would cripple yourself by mixing, but personally I think it's best for a unit to be dedicated to one purpose, and mixing kind of goes against that. Although it's worth noting that the units that allow you to mix don't come with enough of each weapon for you to kit the whole unit out the same way, so you don't really have a choice unless you buy a few boxes.

Thanks! So an example would be:

-buy 2 boxes and use them as 2 weapon groupings

-buy 2 boxes and have enough of the weapons worth mixing to create 1 mixed unit and 1 weapon grouped unit

Something like this, aye? I'm thinking of going with Celestial Warbringers as my crew.

AoS is all about Buff Synergy, so taking allies only is viable when youre using them to fill a niche you really need filled.

SCE are pretty Mary-Sue in which they have like 30 Units (which is only 4 less than the ENTIRE range of Death-Units) The only thing they do not have is a Tarpit Horde Element which you could use Empire Flagelants for.

Both Seraphon and SCE are good Armies on their Own but if you mix you lose a lot of potential synergy which will water it down

>Mary-Sue

The fuck do you think this means, user?

I'm just going to run it anyway with models I like.

You can combine Sylvaneth with SCE.

They have a warscroll battalion for that.

MOONCLAN MOONCLAN CAN'T YOU SEE
SKAVEN AND ELVES NEED TO HANG FROM TREES

That they can do everything and better than anyone else, in the fluff as well as on the tabletop

Lies, on both counts. We've been over this.

I just hope they're not squatted for Blood Bowl. I'm converting Witch Aelves and other Dark Elf/Eldar models into a team of them.

Well stormcasts don't have any unit capable of mixing weapons, so
>-buy 2 boxes and use them as 2 weapon groupings

>Lies
Probably he talked about old armies, but it's still invalid.

Ah! That solves that hahah. Once last question if you all could. What about the Prime's weapon? They have access to some pumped up gear right? Thanks so much for the help already given, straightens up a lot of indecision for me.

>Lies, on both counts
>like 30 Units (which is only 4 less than the ENTIRE range of Death-Units)
Yeah sure

Each unit gets access to a special weapon which can be given to anyone in the squad. Most people give that weapon to the prime because they either get an extra attack, or bonus to hit. Though for some, like paladins, you wouldn't want the special weapon on the prime since his bonus's wouldn't apply to it.

>t.Empire player

Count the individual Units its pretty close actually

Yeah but Death also have TomCangz who OOP
Not to mention it's only one actual army in AoS right now.

Cool! Thanks so much :)

I play what I though was cool. I played Beastmen in WHFB, and I still play them in AoS just becuase they are cool, but now in AoS I also had the chance to expand my army with more models I like, so I started going into Nurgle deamons and Rotgbringers

The battletome for disciples for tzeentch is broken, anyone got another link?