/cyoag/ - CYOA General

"/pol/tardes eunt domus" edition.

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Page 1/2.

Page 2/2.

The pen?

This board is too pure for images this lewd! Remove at once!

Or the sword?

This is actually a bit much for this board. Shouldn't this be on /d/, seeing as it was made for /d/?

Should it be posted on /d/? Yes. Should it NOT be posted on Veeky Forums? No.

Shouldn't you go stop posting?

This is actually a bit much for this board. Shouldn't this be on /trash/, seeing as it was made for /trash/?

Isn't this a worksafe board? We need to maintain a healthy nonsexual environment.

Why? Isn't telling people to post somewhere else censorship?

Teaser image for MGSI v4.1.

I get it, you're bored. Go watch youtube or something.

>scatloving frog girl

>Make a new thread when the other is only on page 5
>???

Those transparent boxes seem a bit misaligned from the borders.

No one watches youtube anymore old man.

I'll take immortality and the ring, and I huess Galatea? The ring is pretty great, and who doesn't want immortality? I'll just kinda not talk to Galatea, I guess.

>Watch me Teach me
>Love me Save me
>(((clanking noises)))
>Has Science Gone Too Far?

People got a little worked up last thread.

Yeah, I noticed that. It's due to how I made them, back when I made them in 4.0. I'll see if there's an easy fix. I was hoping it wouldn't be that noticeable, but looking at it like this, it's pretty glaring.

People shouldn't split the threads though, it splits the amount of people and mods don't always like it

Superheroes for new bread

Whats the point? You could just link the mge wiki and say "you're trapped on an island pick 3".

One, I'm adding more than that. Two, I'm tweaking the girls so every entry isn't "RAPES MAN. NEEDS SEMEN." Three, this would be more convenient even if I weren't making it better.

Pedo CYOA when?

Looking good so far.

There had better be an option to become a cute monster girl or I'll start autistically screeching about how I identify as a centaur and denying me my fantasy is a form of rape.

There will be.

master of none seems the best, followed by aerial ace

Is there an option to be one of the super cool ones you were talking about last thread like the Pharaoh or Sky God thing?

Telepath seems mind numbingly OP until you figure out Aerial Ace can zap him before he can even detect him.

Grazie.

Mmmmmaybe. I'll see if I can work out a points system where you can eventually become one of the S-ranks.

Oh no, not the POTUS. What ever will we do?

Rescue him! Justice must be served!

Excellent. You are doing god's work.

But he's so far away. Ah... I really don't feel like it.
I think I'll go for one of those bank robberies instead.

But user! Don't you believe in the ideals of freedom and democracy? Don't you believe in making a living within the law?

Don't rush me, woman. I'll get around to it, at some point. Just. Need. Coffee.

Give it, say, 200 years and only the Ancients will still be around. Assuming the Omega-Class Telepaths don't find a immortality serum before they die, which they very well might.

>I Choose Magic
If I can't be strong in body, then I'll be strong in sorcery!
>Enchanted Ring
Fuck all that transsex shit. Just give me the most vanilla option.
>Julie
Earnest, caring girls who try their best are my favourite (though they are ALL great options)

stretch the box just a little bit (ctrl+t) so that it overlaps the bevel and make sure the bevel layer is on top of the transparent box. Easy fix that way.

>Kuuko

Amazing taste, brother.

I was an idiot when I made it, so it was a little more complicated than that. It has a cool "glass set in a frame" look now, though.

Isn't that the outdated version of Kingdom Crusher?

Do not question Pastebin-user. He exists on a plane beyond ours. Our petty mortal squabbles mean nothing to Him.

Throg will save us. Who am I kidding, he's already dead.

Then we must bring him back to life. Only the Godslayer can save us.

Necromancer update when?

I'm sorry user, but it's going to happen shortly after you die. Your sacrifice shall not be in vain.

>Amateur Thief
>Trader’s Apprenticeship

15,000 Credits

Armored Carrier [Heavy] (Free)
>Very armored, slow, massive
>30 free drones
>4 Heavy Hangar Bays

Retired Dreadnaught [Heavy] (Free)
>Fast, very powerful weapons and armor, cramped
>1 Heavy Hangar Bay
>3 free Turrets (Napalm, Lightning, Laser)

Solar Predator x2 [Heavy] (Free)
>Powerful weapons and engines
>2 free Sparrow Fighters
>2.5 Heavy Hangar Bays
>4 free Turrets

Predator Alpha; Railgun, Railgun, Plasma, Plasma, +LG-Rocket (-300)

Predator Beta; Plasma, Plasma, Gatling, Gatling

Broad Frigate [Medium] (Free)
>Roomy, well-armored, powerful guns
>Free Engineering Bay
>2 Heavy Hangar Bays
>3 Free Turrets (Napalm, Lightning, Laser)

Sparrow Fighter x4 [Medium Fighter] (Free)
>Incredibly Fast and Agile, strong laser weapons
>Seats 1
>3 free Turrets

Sparrows Alpha: LG-Rocket, Plasma (-500 total) Laser, Laser

Sparrows Beta: Gatling, Laser, Laser

Star Yacht [Medium] (3200)
>Decent armor, fast speed, all-luxury facilities
>2 Heavy Hangar Bays (Lotus Bomber, Ironbill Dropship)
>Turrets are double cost

Lotus Bomber [Heavy Fighter] (2400)
>Steady, sturdy, slow
>Can carry a payload of bombs
>Seats 4
>4 free Turrets (LG-Rockets, LG-Rockets, Cluster Rockets, Cluster Rockets)

Ironbill Dropship [Heavy Fighter] (2520)
>Agile, steady, strong, quick pick-up and drop-off
>1 free Turret (Gatling)
>Seats 7

Gear
>Modern Attire (Free)
>Refugee Jumpsuit (Free)

Weapons
>Revolver (150)
>Plasma Pistol x2 (400)
>Machine Pistol (300)
>Hydra Shotgun (450)
>Chronos Relic Ring (900)

Misc
>Biochrono bath (Star Yacht) (Free)
>Blink Implant (Free)
>Morph Mask (Free)
>Full Entertainment (Star Yacht) (400)
>Service Droid (Star Yacht) (600)
>Galactic Chart (Star Yacht) (500)
>Ship Defenses (Flares, Shields, Repair) (Solar Predator) (Free)
>Novelty Attire x3 (Black Trenchcoat with inner pockets for handguns, black catsuit, replica Batsuit)

Special Misc
>Crew Hire; 20 crew members (3200)

That wasn't meant to reply to anyone. Odd.

Companions
>LunFree
>Torn Farkus
>Danny “Freak” James
>Enrico Petrini
>THE GREAT YAO!

Home: Kriegenfist
>Made in Kriegenfist
>Licensed
>Tax Lax
>Do Not Feed the Animals

As it turns out, the best things in life are not, in fact, free. Things that appear to be free are traps set by fat Asian men who need your contacts and credits to form a pirate fleet so that he can raid supply lines and capture women. I don’t know why he thinks this is the best way to get laid. The guy’s insane.

Yao has his own crew on his carrier, which is where he spends most of his time. He’s got it decked out to his tastes, which means none of the rest of us, even Freak, want to set foot on it. Which is good, because we don’t have to. We actually have a pretty sizable armada going. Yao’s carrier sits at the center, with 30 drones orbiting out from it. The decommissioned dreadnought runs point, the Solar Predators flank, flying somewhat behind, and the Yacht and the Frigate both sit close to the Carrier. There’s only the six of us in the core crew, so we had to hire some extra muscle, which got us all thinking about how to dump Yao. That carrier he’s so proud of is pretty much a paper tiger by itself; he needs more direct ships around him to be secure.

So, we picked up a contract that we were pretty sure would get most of his men off the ship and most of his drones destroyed. Those things are pretty disposable, so it wasn’t that hard. Once he was mostly alone, the tables turned.

LunFree piloted his freighter, and Farkus, his Dreadnought. Freak and I each commanded one of the Predators, with Enrico sitting on his ass in the Star Yacht. The Sparrows were flown by some of our guys, along with the Lotus and the Ironbill, with the rest spread out as needed over the Dreadnought and the Predators. We forcibly docked with the cruiser, gutted Yao, and killed the rest of his men from orbit.

Honestly, spacing his bloated corpse was the hardest part.

After our first job as a free company, we’ll need to hire some more men to replace Yao’s loyalists. The cruiser is operating with a skeleton crew, but we haven’t replaced the drones yet, anyway. Besides, a Frigate, a Dreadnought, two Solar Predators, a Lotus Bomber, an Ironbill Dropship, and four Sparrow Fighters add up to a bigger fighter than any merchant convoy could hope to fight.

Anyone got any dream rooms or special artifact? I'm writing a story about two people who fly through space and all in an organic and mysterious spaceship, need some inspiration.

Question about Stardust, are weapons on different classes of ships (cruisers, destroyers, frigates) of same tier, same mount and type ( for example Dreadnaught spinal Ragefire rail gun and Destroyer spinal Ragefire rail gun)?

A special artefact, huh? How about The Very Moveable Rod?

>same mount and type
have same damage potential?*

What's it do

I remember an earlier version (it's not in the current version) going into detail about the comparative power of weapons on different classes of ships. If I recall, they scaled up all the way to the battleship (dreadnaught didn't exist yet), and then carriers only had destroyer-level guns, but awesome armor. Or something like that.

Short answer, at one point, bigger ship meant stronger gun. I don't know if that's still canon.

This was discussed back when it was released, and the answer was yes. A certain weapon mounted on a certain mount will have the same damage potential regardless of which ship-type it's mounted on.

Oh. Huh. That makes carriers WAY better. And makes me way more confident in the last Stardust build I posted.

this makes smaller ships much better than I expected, thanks

I have fallen in love with this one.

You need to leave.

Right now.

Ah yes that one i spend a whole day on it quite good

How many If You have written full stories based off some CYOA?

I figured that since my weakest point is having enough worldbuilding to get to the end I would use one as practice on actually getting to the end of a story for once. Might do NaNo later this year with one as a cheat sheet.probably gonna be Stardust

Stop! This thread is too pure for your posts!

Have some good, clean item CYOA.

>How many If You have written full stories based off some CYOA?
Nope. I did used to spend night(s) thinking about my builds. Not many have enough worldbuilding for it / are unique enough to do it AND manage to draw me in.

>I figured that since my weakest point is having enough worldbuilding to get to the end I would use one as practice on actually getting to the end of a story for once. Might do NaNo later this year with one as a cheat sheet.probably gonna be Stardust
I ain't got a friggen clue what the hell you're talking about

I want to redo my life, especially my school life, as either a wizard or some sort of incubus. I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in this. So why the fuck are school life cyoas so fucking rare?!

The Mirror, duh! I can survive without earning shittons of cash from webcam shows
Alternatively I pick Architect's compass, make a square, everything outside the square aka rest of the earth is my domain. My new and impossibly large apartment whose door somehow leads right to whatever room/house I want to enter is my studio

They're boring and overdone, and it breaks the immersion of the many high schoolers in the thread.

>So why the fuck are school life cyoas so fucking rare?!
They literally are the most common. Just like high school anime. Making the setting "[Middle/High] school" is the easiest setting because everyone knows it and it can work as a backdrop.
>New school life as a dragon or incubus
Now that would be interesting. If only you could get to it. Would be fun having all the girls be my personal harem.

I'll take the chalice, and become a god of death. I can be totally invincible, and take huge chunks out of anything in my way.

The further back you go, the more power you can get.

Brought to you by /d/ -

> >Brought to you by /d/ -
Shit goddamn fuck

I CHOOSE THE RAZOR AND SLICE THROUGH THE FABRIC OF PHYSICAL REALITY ITSELF

I SHALL EMERGE AT THE OTHER SIDE OF LOGIC AND REASON AND REWRITE THE LAWS OF THE MULTIVERSE ANEW

>2 SP
>Eye candy 7SP
>Transform human 5SP
>Cosplay 7SP
>Transform Inhuman 5SP
>Charm 1SP

Gonna be a good slut with a reverse harem! If you're good you can even join as a girl..... i don't want any guys in my harem!

Wait wait wait I have to spend EIGHT years as an apprentice to learn a few silly spells? What is this?

>Engineer, Cyber-Tech, Driver, Spiritualist, Builder, Zoologist, Scientist [10000]

>Beast of Burden (Heavy, Free, Engineer) [10000]

>Enviromental (Free, Engineer), Religious, Mix and Match, Shielding [11050]

>Jets, Holocom, AI (Free, Cyber-Tech), Neurohelm, Hoverboard (Free, Cyber-Tech), Jammer (Free, Cyber-Tech), Mega Drugs (Free, Dominique), Necrotech (Free, Enrico), Symbiote (Appendage), Fetish, Holodisc (Mind-Machine Interfaces), Laboratory (All Instalments, Free, Enrico) [13000]

>Sarah Kiln, Enrico Petrini, Dominique Quinn, Jinjo, Familiar

>Titanground

>Gut Feeling, Lucky, Junky, To the Lab!

Constructs fight monsters without realising that they represent the same striving for greatness. Fools, I will show them all! The work of fusing meat and metal, spirit and science begins...

Second page in 10.

>What is this?
An older CYOA by Beri.

>Dual Citizenship

>4-1=3 Knowledge
>4+1-1=4 Combat
>3 Property
>2-2+0 Treasury
>2-2+1=1 Resources

>Sorcery
>Warrior
>Noble
>Commander
>Armoury

>Tusk (Legendary Beast)
>Caer (Custom Outfit)

Be poor but still fairly strong and influential noble. Have some castles in mountainous lands between Tusk and Caer. Would have lots of money from trade through border area, but unfortunately dragon breeding business is expensive. Especially when you spend time fighting off barbarians and studying magic instead of developing business sense..... At least I have a nice set of fashionable dragon handling gear.

Anyone interested in buying a dragon can come and stay with us for awhile.

I think you would be! Don't doubt yourself, your builds are so good!

1-5 Kingdoms
5 Blessings
2 Gifts

Blessings
>Focused Effort
>Retaliate
>Crush Morale
>Conversion
0 Blessings, +2 Gifts

Gifts
>Health
>Prosperity
>Peace
>Corruptor

Nidal
>Invest 40
>+10 Focused

Caer
>Invest 20
>+30 Retaliate
>+10 Focused

Arcania
>Invest 35
>+35 Crush Morale
>+10 Focused

Free at last! First I go after Caer because it seems pretty isolated and easy to protect. Then go to Nidal becasue it also seems easy to protect and is good for trading. Then last of all go after Arcania because it has lots of magic. I use health, prosperity, and peace to make the new empire a great place for people to live. I have corrupter because running a empire is probably pretty boring, so I get the Matriarch, Princesses, and Noblewoman to run things for me.

When I show up at Caer as a powerful sorceress who can rain meteors on cities and summon a magical army on whim, then I think it'll be easy to arrange a marriage with the oldest Princess and get her sister to stop causing trouble.

When I get to Nodal, the Matriarch might try to buy me off, and be very afraid when I refuse to leave. But since I don't want to bother with ruling, I could just help her remove the King and become the ruler herself as long as Nidal stays part of my new empire.

Arcania will be the easiest, because I'll already have a empire set up and because the wealthy magical noblewoman wants to cooperate so she can study me. She can study me as much as she wants as long as she helps me get the loyalty of the noble class. The whole kingdom can be dedicated even more o magical study and we'll become more powerful together.

Whoops sorry about that! Have to write the arrows first

>Be Cute!
>Bow&Paper -> More Time
Cute slimegirl hivemind is a go (including but not limited to shenanigans such as multiple slimegirls filling out a single set of adult clothing).

>be popular
>Exchange Coupon, Vial of Youth
I took phenomenal cosmic power, but it doesn't really appeal to me.

>Cute slimegirl hivemind
If I fuck one slimegirl can the others feel it?
Does each girl feel the full orgasm or only a fraction of it?

>Be the waifu
Not exactly what i expected oh well i guess i will take the bow and paper and wish for peace on earth now that i am on it

As the user who originally requested to be cute, I can say that life as an adorable goo-girl is lots of fun. Even if all the hugs and headpats I attract are a little embarrassing - almost as much as the people who say they want to stick a finger into me to see what it feels like!

Maybe sometime I'll get in the mood to write another cyoa. Just don't know about the whole lewd thing though.