/anrg/ - Android Netrunner General

>Question of the day
Are you ready to discover the truth about the murderer?

>What is Android: Netrunner?
youtube.com/watch?v=VAslVfZ9p-Y

>Official FFG News & Spoilers site:
fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/android-netrunner-the-card-game/
boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/24049/netrunner-spoilers

>Official FAQ (post-MWL), Compendium on rulings, and common mistakes
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/95/7a/957a59a2-5fe6-4961-96fa-47560f337346/adn_faq_v31.pdf
ancur.wikia.com/wiki/Project_ANCUR_Wiki
reddit.com/r/postalelf/comments/2sm1d2/welcome_to_netrunner/

>NAPD Most Wanted List
images-cdn.fantasyflightgames.com/filer_public/19/87/19876f7f-581c-4d74-a4b4-4db7301e4c5c/adn_tournament_regulations_v20_text_version.pdf

>Card List and Data Pack Details:
netrunnerdb.com/
blackat.co.uk
acoo.net

>Deckbuilding Resources:
netrunnerdb.com/
meteor.stimhack.com/
acoo.net

>Breaker Cost Comparisons
ice.emergencyshutdown.net/

>Articles and Blogs:
stimhack.com/
self-modifyingcode.com/
runawaynode.wordpress.com/
sneakdoor.wordpress.com/
netreadyeyes.wordpress.com

>Podcasts
runlastclick.blogspot.ca/
canlaugh.com/nerdrunners/
northerngamingnetwork.com/tagme/
thewinningagenda.com/

Try "Why I run", great for prospective Runners looking for a hands-on demo on how Running works (replace spaces with dots):
www nagnazul com/whyirun/whyirun.html

Play Netrunner online (replace spaces with dots):
Jinteki net

>Sealed Format Generator
anrsealed.com/

AutocardAnywhere is a Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Safari extension to get quick access to cards while browsing a site.

Check out the very WIP 1d4chan
1d4chan.org/wiki/Android:_Netrunner

Worlds of Android Scan now in the OP
mega.nz/#!y0cC3ahR!bQlSrpCY4NamDKvq8FPXJEHAFS2WAvfzkZ0oyTbM_us

Other urls found in this thread:

fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/4/5/the-game-master/
fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/events/2017-regional-championships-may-august/android-netrunner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> tfw get banned on reddit and stimslack for casually mentioning omnipresent leftist propaganda in netrunner
Holy shit I love this game but the community is fucking awful.

You expect fucking cyberpunk of all things to *not* be leftist? It's literally a genre about a far right dystopia.
I also call bs. There's no way you were banned for "casually" mentioning it. You must have been an ass.

>Are you ready to discover the truth about the murderer?

Next time I'll have to remember to bump the thread before making a long post, was writing on Chronos Protocol last thread, and by the time I was done, so was the thread.

Anyway: big problem with Chrono Protocol is you want to go qualitative pickings instead of quantitative.
First problem, it means being able to understand your opponent's deck and be able to modify your plan as see fit *fast*.
Then, you still need a proper strategy on top.

We've already debated extensively on the issue of program trashing. Going that way with CP has all the same issues, but can allow you to trash spare programs in grip. Which historically hasn't been much of a risk in competitive (more so out of it). But then with proactive damage, you can force the runner to install any drawn breaker asap well.

Which brings the second possible strat: going after econ. Trouble with this one is that the runner is unlikely to keep cards - especially events - in grip against you. Stupid as it may sound, I'm wondering about Scarcity and Student Loans (god, why is it 2 inf?). Slowly drain the runner out of econ. Loan put already played events out of reach, and if runner wants to trash the Student Loans before playing them, well there's an opened trash window for it via House of Knives/Hostile Infrastructure.

But then given the number of econ cards, you suddenly need so much ID firing support, it starts being little different from a 1000 cuts build...

I don't know.... doesn't look like a competitive deck in the making, but as someone that has been experimenting with that type of things for a while, I do think it could be interesting.

Also things like Hailstorm, Ark Lockdown, Chronos Project for removal, and stack trashing (the upcoming Breached Dome if only) as support.

Liking that recent W/J convergence.

Yeah, I forgot to bump last night.
Made a Chronos deck, played a few, was fun but not amazing.

NEMP -> Salem's for multiple Account Siphons felt really good.

KGRTV isn't terrible as the other NBN card to make it inf-free, but I did commit the classic mistake of Chronosing with Blacklist out

Why come to an anonymous board to try and be someone?

One should leave that behind.

Accidentally a bit for a change. I'm hopefully ready. Club event looks like it's going to have a weird spot. But I think we'll manage.

Really did enjoy Kala Ghoda Real TV as support for that deck.

If it's the thread I think it is, sort of being an ass, but definitely the community overreacted like a motherfucker.

The thread in question was about a guy who got their copy of an android novella signed by the author... to generate that sort of furore I'm sure it doesn't have to be said which one.
I think that's all that needs to be said on the matter

Speaking of Android novellas, any word from the user who was thinking about the Exodus hardcopy and scan/photos of the fluff

I'm definitely curious as to who this murderer is going to be. I'm really hoping that it isn't Adam, mainly because I feel as though it would be a bit predictable if it was him. Maybe another android going rogue and causing havoc. Manipulation of directives or something of the like would be cool as well.

On a side note; I've been experimenting with a Smoke stealth deck that I have been having an absolute blast playing. Running The Gauntlet in shaper is the best feeling after the corp has ice'd HQ 2 or 3 times and you throw down the rest of your breaker suit and see most of their hand.

People usually don't give it much thought, but as Chronos Protocol you are able to target whatever, and targeting econ from the Runner's deck is as much of a threat as targeting icebreakers.

I've been wanting to play a rigshooter from NBN viewpoint. After playing it with Chronos Protocol, The Foundry, and several different Weyland decks I think it's about time.
From all the different IDs I'm torn on what to use. All IDs from the big box are really interesting, but also the Mumbad one has a strong synergy with the Salems.

Salem's hospitality, Kala Ghoda Real TV and Chronosteki is interesting to make thematic.... the mobster has access to some very good brain-reading equipment through his involvement in Harishchandra, so they cooperate (probably brokered by Jackson), and the cover story is that it's done with KGRTV to make historical content using real experience and memories

>any word from the user who was thinking about the Exodus hardcopy and scan/photos of the fluff

That would be me I guess. Waiting on more books to import to group the order.

Will try to do that by the en of the month... then there's ll be delivery wait. Don't hold your breath.

Less big impact, but if you can manage to land it at the right time and/or often enough, it certainly becomes a very real threat.

Thanks user, no rush - I'm the guy that scanned WoA, I started plans to get it (and either photo or scan) in roughly July 16 and only actually scanned it in Feb this year (I think?)

Strictly speaking, we already know who (or technically what) actually did the deed. The question now is, like in the original Android BG, who gets to write the epilogue (ie 'solve') to the case.

Ok; so it's more a set up where you already know the result, but you have to work out the how and why and such?

Smoke is great. And Gauntlet is ironically much better imported in shaper in general, I find.

It's probably more like who can find (and keep) that 'rogue' bioroid first. The how (domestic sleepers in a nutshell) was previously established, but the why is indeed unknown for now.

It would be interesting if this whole case gets novelised in the future like Freefall

If eli 2.0 is emo/goth/whatever Eli, what's Eli 3.0 going to be?

I've been running a Chronos deck looking to trash via Batty. There's also support from Hostile Infrastructure and Kakugo. As far as assets and upgrades, it's Adonis, Sundew, and Bio-ethics along with the prior mentions. Psychokinesis hasn't been bad. Digging 5 deep for a thing turns out to be generally useful. Also liked Chrysalis and Sapper.

I'm actually thinking about removing a copy of TC and going up to 42 cards in my Smoke deck. Including a copy of Magnum Opus and 2 Akametsu Mem Chips for maximum programs.

Gauntlet seems criminally underrated in general. Gauntlet Demo runs with Kim are amazing. Use that extra memory to slap some mediums down and it can be hard for the corp to feel safe.

It's disappointing that crims can't make more use of it. Fisk seems like a natural fit, but that one extra card never seems to be worth it. (If only you could Frankenstein polyhistor and gauntlet) Though, super-legworks are always fun.

Haven't tried it in shaper yet. But I was eyeing it in a MU abuse CT deck.

Are there any good alt arts of exile running around? I Did a quick search but didn't come up with anything.

>Motivation

Have your alt art feels match your feels when you play Exile.

Seems awfully clunky, especially if you need the cloaks up first besides the breakers. Maybe leps instead?

It's underated because reds and greens have so many good in-faction alternatives, and often would prefer to spend (or lose via MWL) those 2/3 inf elsewhere.

Crims have Desperado, Anarchs have Şifr. Shapers are actually the only faction I've ever seen Gauntlet being played, because they don't really have good alternatives. There's Astrolabe but that's about it.

Didn't even think of Leps, would definitely help mitigate the Magnum Opus memory costs. mainly because I don't own that pack yet :3.

Here's my decklist if you'd be willing to give me any pointers or tips. I've been meaning to post it on here for some feedback considering my local meta has 3 players.

Ele "Smoke" Scovak: Cynosure of the Net

Event (11)
3x Diesel
2x Dirty Laundry
2x Modded
3x Sure Gamble
1x The Maker's Eye

Hardware (7)
2x Clone Chip
2x R&D Interface
3x The Gauntlet ●●●

Resource (11)
2x Beth Kilrain-Chang
2x Daily Casts
3x Net Mercur
3x Temüjin Contract ●●●●● ●
1x The Turning Wheel ●

Icebreaker (5)
2x Dagger
2x Houdini
1x Paperclip ●●●

Program (6)
3x Cloak
3x Self-modifying Code

Gauntlet is an interesting way to apply pressure to the corp. You can either throw it down early and force them to leave HQ relatively open for most of the game, and if you have Turning wheel on with enough counters, getting to see their whole hand for 4-6 counters is pretty nice. And if you throw it down late enough, they have most likely put enough ice on there for you to see most of their hand from one run, meaning they don't rez ice giving you mostly free accesses. I love the design of the card to be honest.

In your opinion what are overall the most powerful agendas in the game?

If you were to build a deck with no faction restrictions for agendas what would you chose? (Deck limits still apply).

NBN, just all NBN. The whole faction is a problem.

>In your opinion what are overall the most powerful agendas in the game?

The liberal agenda that is subtly pushed in the setting.

>Are you ready to discover the truth about the murderer?
I've been ready since last November. I'm slightly anxious that my play partner isn't as motivated though, due to being out of the loop.

Do you find Houdini to be worth it? Kind of looks short on money despite Temujin, though I'm not too familiar with stealth decks. Probably get a secondary fracter in case Paperclip gets lockdowned?

Assuming your plan is FA, then probably all of the 3/2s, with Beale, Astroscript, Atlas, and ABT being first picks. Otherwise it still depends on the deck plan, interestingly, since certain agendas are effectively useless in certain decks.

Without going back into the whole rational again: 3/2s in general: best agenda point/advancement cost ratio, most flexibility, some very powerful effects to boot (the only one I find relatively fair being ABT; very powerful, but the randomness make people balk at using it). AstroScript has been errata-ed for a reason.

Nisei MkII is still incredibly good. Oaktown sits at a similar power level to me, though it fits different needs.

Global Food Initiative as a part of the Jackson removal packaging.

If we're looking power of the effect in a vacuum, disregarding scoring efficiency and deck building: Mandatory Upgrades is ridiculous. And so is Government Takeover. The fragments are incredibly good.

Overall, it's hard to speak of those things in a a vacuum though. Bifrost Array or Restructured Datapool can be monsters in the right decks and fizzle pretty much every time out of them.

(Completely unrelated, but the very short time-frame during which Breached Dome and The Cleaners will cohabit should be interesting for BoN).

Not user but Houdini served me well in my stealth Silhouette deck. You just need a single stealth credit for the whole run, which is awesome in this sudden resurgence of big code gates. It went really well in my deck because stealth hungry cards like Switchblade needs all the stealth it can.

Seems decent enough, although you could drop a gauntlet and a CC to fit in a switchblade, which is arguably better assuming you got enough stealth creds.

Last card if that change is made could be a Freedom? Or even a mad dash if you are willing to swap makers/RDIs for Indexings.

Man I'll be sad to see the Cleaners go - a rare 5/3 that is worth it, despite being one of the few Weyland agendas you don't immediately recover from scoring

That and DRT, both feel so very Weyland

Definitely going to miss those.

Hope the replacements are worth it.

Mr. Stone looks like a DRT replacement which can be stronger or weaker depending on how many tags you can dish out on that single run. Two Prisecs and Argus' ability deals 5 damage, which is hilariously high, even if it requires perfect conditions.

I really hope we get a Cleaners replacement, even a 2 cost current that deals 1 additional damage for the first meat damage is somewhat decent.

As one of those idiots that still plays Private Security Force occasionally, I really like the idea of Zealous Judge/Mr Stone.

Haven't been able to make it work in any satisfying fashion, but I really dig the Crisis Management/Door to Door BoN pressure deck (IA->HHN with a DtD on the table and a Crisis Management scored, possibly even a Prisec... such a interesting board state. Trouble is those traces are going to be hard pressed to hurt a runner in those times of insane econ).

Does it have to be BoN? Blue Sun + Midseasons/HHN might be more effective, though Film Critic and Aaron will always be a problem. I can see 1 - 2 guaranteed damage a turn being a pretty big problem for the runner.

BoN plays into the damage taxation. Blue Sun would have the money, but can't really threaten repeated damage as well. Argus opens interesting venues I guess. Would need to be constructed differently though.

Zealous-Stone with a Cleaners scored is obviously the funnest part.

True, but considering that the main jank of the deck is tags into Crisis Management and DtD, Blue Sun would have the economic advantage to leverage that better compared to BoN, which can be pretty poor. I guess BoN does add additional pings to make running even worse though.

Short on money is definitely how it feels. I'm not sure what I could slot in to mitigate this, but I definitely start to feel short once the board reaches a "late game" state. Maybe adding a Kati Jones will help?

Only reason I don't run 2 fracters is because I have clone chip in the deck. If paperclip get's sniped, I can just pop a clone chip to make sure it doesn't get Ark Lockdown'd.

Freedom is definitely a card I've been considering for a while. Feels like it would be a great addition to nearly any deck. Main reason I'm not running Switchblade is I don't own that pack yet. However, I did heavily consider slotting it, but I think overall this setup allows for a little more flexibility on runs. I'll definitely pick that pack up and see how it works though in the deck.

Houdini is a lot of fun I'll agree with you there. Surprisingly resilient once Net Mercur hits the board, then it technically only costs one credit to boost the strength.

If you do get switchblade, the new shaper current really helps in saving stealth creds.

As for econ, Kati (or 2) is indeed good to have around. Maybe cut either the casts or DL or even mods?

I'd probably slot out the casts, seems like Kati will most likely be the way that I want to go. And the new shaper current does look like it would help save stealth credits. Thanks for the recommendation!

What current's do find to be the most fun, interesting or enjoyable?

Personally, I think that Interdiction is quite a cool card; messes with the corp in a lot of ways one wouldn't expect. I also think System Outage has some interesting interactions with forcing the corp to draw cards.

Is Clone Chip *only* for recovering sniped breakers? If so, you might benefit more from swapping in SacCon instead and save the influence for something. Also, I think you can benefit more from Temujin if you use less real credits during a run, which you can then use to setup better.

For inspiration, maybe check out CodeMarvelous' most recent livestream with Smoke for ideas, his deck is pretty efficient, though he went Indexing + Mad Dash over lethal multi-access.

I really like Interdiction Runner side too, especially for yomi-ing what shenanigans the Corp is planning on doing during the Runner's turn. Corp side, Scarcity of Resources is pretty impactful and distorts the Runner's plans quite hard, as does Housekeeping and Paywall Implementation.

Interdiction is my favorite when I play it against HB and then immediately make a run on their scoring server so they can't rez Ash. Housekeeping is a really interesting crop current that I also enjoy. A bit pricy as far as currents go, but I want to mess around with it more.

Thanks to a shitty TD review from someone who no longer plays netrunner, we get another spoiler

Housekeeping. If only for the narrative implications.

Employees striking and hindering your business? Do a little Housekeeping.
Someone spreading vile rumors about you? Housekeeping should clear that right up.
Is the the local group of hacktivists ruining your weekend plans? Apply for tags liberally.
Plagued by corporate scandal? Sweep it under the rug and never speak of it again.

A sidegraded efficiency committee as a 5/3, that's... just kinda dull, actually.
Might be cool for FA, but it's not much new or different from anything.

To be fair, while exploiting the TD hype for a gripe at Netrunner's current state is misleading, he also isn't saying anything disagreeable either. As for the game itself, apparently it suffers a similar blight to Seafall, which is another legacy game that people had high expectations for and fell flat. One if the reviewer's complaints was about how the story bits were purposely made neutral in order to fit into any scenario that could pop-up during a game, diluting the immersiveness. This seems to be the case here too.

There's also this image with another spoiled card. Inez's ability is pretty strong, and serves as fuel for forfeit shenanigans too, though you do need to steal an agenda to fire it. Elective Upgrade sounds like a call back to Mandatory Upgrade, which is neat in itself. Two free Biotics is pretty decent, shenanigans with Efficiency Committee and Shipment to SanSan could be a thing, though scoring it is still pretty hard.

There's also a picture of the PAD that will be used and what could be on it, which I'll spoiler just in case. For a summary though, they're mostly game state triggers, and they don't just happen between games, but also during your turn.

We'd seen most of Inez before, iirc, but it's still cool to get the whole deal.

Also, whoever mentioned all the neutral runner cards being Resources:
Shadow Net, Inez Dialgo, Biometric Spoofing, Dean Lister and Officer Frank... seems like they might be

Thanks, couldn't zoom on my mobile.
Looks easy enough to do with backing the stickers and paperclipping them to the PAD

It looks like the cards which you can only use in the campaign have a gold release symbol. At least that's what I'm assuming, since Evidence Collection should end up unusable in tournaments.

Yeah, that was mentioned a while back

The base cards (does anyone have the list?) have the TD symbol in normal colours, Campaign-only cards, including all those from the packs, have it in yellow (and some of which are likely to be crazy)

>Also, whoever mention all the neutral runner cards being Resources

The leftmost card does look like a 3 cost hardware.

Having read the piece, it's spot on with its description of how destructive of communities the competitive mindset can be.

Too bad the game doesn't seem like a masterpiece, but I'll take decent in execution without a second thought.
You can always refine and make better a solid base design later on.

Given the cardboard box is the reason why the French aren't getting the expansion as far as I understand, well, it's too bad it's so big for nothing.

Process Automation is an event despite people wanting to pretend it doesn't exist.

I guess because of Build Script, my mind had filed it in Red Sands.

Found one

Skimmed the comments section, and Inez seems to be a campaign only card, likely to be the 3-of resource you're forced to put into your deck.

If I'm not mistaken, yeah, her cycle sign was gold in that leaked german manual.

I run a very similar list and one combo that has won multiple games for me is Equivocation and Top Hat. It's pseudo multi access in R&D with the added benefit of defusing traps and forcing the corp to overdraw if necessary.

At least it's actually usable all things considered. This could be rather brutal for a Seidr TD campaign run.

fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/4/5/the-game-master/

Well, Retrieval Run will disappear with pomp, at least.

Won't a bunch of those cards be cycling out in a couple of months anyway?

I think it's Liberated, Retrieval, Whizzard, and Plascrete. A total of 3 cards, once of each, not including the ID.

Hmm... mind sending me the list to that? I've been trying to find a way to mess around with Equivocation recently and wanted to see some other decks before I went all in on the idea.

Hmm, from that list, we know everything except Successful Field Test, Armoured Servers, and Graft.
Don't know if it's the full list, but that's pretty good going for the non-sealed portion.

Armoured Servers sounds very cool.

>Don't know if it's the full list
Honeypot, or whatever the lose 1 credit ambush is, isn't there, and neither is the Crim swindler suite, so the decklists definitely don't use all the cards in TD. I hope Armoured Servers live up to its name, I also find it interesting that you can't tell which of the two new Weyland agendas is the 5/3. Logically it's likely Graft, but I wouldn't put it past the team making these lists to put three 5/3s in.

One has to wonder how Steve can survive in long term econ especially when both corps can start to glacier up.

So hype right now for TD. The lukewarm preview in a way only reinforced that.

That thing can't come soon enough.

If the review is true we are getting small snippets of a story without mention to the players, if that's true I agree that's something that could be handled better.

I really don't like the full art for yog.
It cuts off the whole key bit on the end so it just looks weird.
A lot of the runner cards are kinda like this too.

Some art - detailed stuff, or compositions that were a bit too big for the limited illustration space on the cards - really benefits from that full art format. Other - generally the one specifically composed around the idea of that limited space - not so much.

Hopefully evocative enough to allow the players to carve their own place.

The end of the key is still somewhat visible at least, since the text box is translucent compared to normal cards.

Nah, RetRun is sticking around. Liberated too. core 2 bb

Yeah, that's not well-used

fantasyflightgames.com/en/op/events/2017-regional-championships-may-august/android-netrunner/

Regional dates announced!

Not a great ice, but I love the art/execution of this

Nadesico

rez cost 3
Code Gate AP

Str 1

Nadesico cannot host cards.
Subroutines on Nadesico can only be broken by an Icebreaker whose strength is strictly equal to Nadesico's strength.

-> Do one net damage.

For some reason I get connection error

Where? Jinteki?

In Veeky Forums, I was trying to bump the thread with an image, after a few connection errors I started posting offtopic messages to see if something went through.

Board misbehaving I guess. Happens from time to time.

Unparasitable pup?

I wonder if it's a good time to use this, it feels like I see D4V1D a lot less than usual lately.

Only 7 out of the 20 currently available decoders can break it. I'd put it at 2, where most of the decoders are, and still putting Yog out of range. Only breakable by equal strength is an interesting design point though, do you keep it low to let the default strength of breakers hit it naturally? Or do you put out a few high strength ones, potentially locking out the inefficient to pump breakers? Atleast Suckers still work with them.

Haven't been careful enough with the numbers, but the idea is more of an ICE that cannot be broken by some conventional breakers - any breaker with a starting str of 2 or more can't break it alone. Small ping, forced either damage protection or less efficient breakers (though yeah, most usual AI aren't that bothered).

The "no hosting" was to prevent Sub Boost shenanigans. Un-Parasite-able is a cool added bonus. Alternative would have been mention of the printed subroutine.

Could go with a wording that demands exact same strength I guess.

I meant

>Could go with a wording that DO NOT demands exact same strength I guess.

Maybe something less stringent that would yet have a similar impact on breaker choice.

Agreed with your comments. Just wanted to throw th idea around, found it interesting.

There's also some weird play at higher str with breakers that don't pump - at 4 str Pergrine can't break that ICE.

How much of an effect do you think will affect tournaments and the competitive scene in general if players were:
- forced to include certain cards inside a booster pack (given as part of the entrance fee, and only forced to use the in-faction cards)
- they adopted the sealed format as official (participants would need to register their collection early)

Seems to me that if *certainty* plagues the competitive scene, then some randomness in terms of deckbuilding could help alleviate it. This way FFG could steer metas to somewhere healthy.

On the as an extension of the idea:
"This piece of ice cannot be broken by an ice breaker with strength equal to this ice's printed strength or its multiples (2, 4, 6, etc.)"

Don't know if it requires clarification that you can still break it using higher strength, but not lower.

Even&Odd broken ICE? Regardless of practicality, I love the idea.

A portion of the competitive meta will have to be dragged kicking and screaming into more imposed randomness. If well done, I think it's healthy. And I do think other profiles of competitive players would welcome it with opened arms - sealed is the jam of the competitive crowd here. Our big intersection point too.

The biggest issue is probably more practical than anything. Going and participating to a tournament is investment enough, I don't know that many people would love to have to drag around their whole collection with them on top of it.
Not to mention the Time needed to build proper before you play the games.

Evens and odds is a lot easier to put on a card, definitely, though after thinking it over that does create the problem of locking out breakers with even numbered pump strength.

True, building new decks from the booster packs would definitely take time and cards to do well. Sealed looks optimal, since registering is done early anyway, and they could send out card lists some time before the tournament itself.

Constructed tournaments could still exist, of course. Just that if they get bored of the same decks popping up then there isn't really a reason to complain. Not that I doubt that they still would anyway.

Do you think it would be possible to use more illicit ice now that Sacrifice is being introduced as a card? For instance, a fast advance Jemison deck with most of your ice being powerful illicit ice?

>that does create the problem of locking out breakers with even numbered pump strength.

What I meant by lack of practicality. But the idea still amuses me no end.

>Not that I doubt that they still would anyway.

Complaining is caring.
I really wish more people would just express that care in more positive ways (it's hard). But they still care.

Me I've been trying on working more events now that I've wrapped up that club V:tM campaign.
Really wish I would get some theme/story decks event going again, been a while, and TD is paving some good water testing. Maybe a RPG campaign whose events would change depending on Netrunner night results?

Really, really hoping for more experimentation with bad publicity plays both side now that rotation will prevent critical mass on runner side (and remove Blackmail, though I still think the real problem is Valencia). Illicit ICE certainly needed re-balancing.

Was thinking... I would actually have preferred Deep Data Mining to grant additional accesses on *used* MUs rather than unused ones.

One trouble I have with Multi-access is that... the slow builds need the efficiency multiplier to make up for their set up time, but it has to come in forms that are more beneficial to them than it is to the fast aggressive decks, or you're just making the contrast between the two even worse.

I mean, ok, you can add MUs in your set up to remain empty I guess...

Crazy idea. The Starlight Crusade Support Fund: give players bonus influence for using or not using certain cards in their decks.

I don't think that's a good idea in general, but in may work for Starlight Crusade. Doubles are scattered fairly widely through the factions, plus you need Chronotype. So that means a doubles deck has wide needs.

Shaper: Game Day and Power Nap are solid double econ. Plus there's Kate, Levy, and Comet to consider
Criminal: The most doubles overall, though only one that is useful without real deck-building (Drive By). Planned Assault, Lawyer Up, Brute Force Hack, and Hostage could be useful plus Ken Tenma can give you an extra 2 influence.
Anarch: The fewest low requirement doubles. Queens Gambit is risky, Frame Job costly, and Singularity too narrow. However they have Chronotype, which you really want for a doubles deck.
Finally any doubles deck is always going to be down 6 influence from Lucky Find.

But if Starlight Crusade Funding gave you 3 influence, you could try to build a doubles deck with 12 influence out of Shaper or 14 from Ken Tenma (11 including a levy). That's tough, since you should spend 4 on Chronotype, but you can at least pick up a few useful doubles from other factions. 2 Drive By, 1 Hostage, and Aaron could be very bad for CtM out of Shaper. Of course, running it out of Ken gives you Temujin, so there's that to consider.