AM I GONNA MAKE IT LADS?

Are the ethermon monsters gonna finally take me to lamboland? I have made about 7 Eth or something in the last 2 hours. Not sure how much I put in but I have 25. I think I have just about made my money back.

I feel like a degenerate but the money is good and this is going to absolutely explode. Its day 1 pretty much :O

Update while making post:

BALANCE
8.7855 ETH

holy fuck balls user
you're going to be rich if the devs dont shit themselves

Thanks user. I bet my whole trading profits for the week. Will keep providing screenshots here.

can u really make money with this or is it just a shill

I am probably making thousands an hour now and this hasnt even hit the media.

It finally happened. Maybe I can have the lambo.

Do whatever feels right to you user

i sold eth yesterday at 750 thinking it will go down more, im asking because i seriously dont think its good to follow my feelings

Broke 10 Ether lads :O fark.

Cant wait for the incoming news media

And now I have 11 Ether. Making good money here, probably 2 ETH an hour.

name of the page?

jesus christ this is unreal

12 ETH took only 13 minutes.... we are here on basically day one and it feels awesome. Finally I am going to make it.

scam

i started with 400 usd and have made over 1k so you tell me user.

omg dude congratulations, seriously you earned it. with a little help from Veeky Forums of course, but you pulled the trigger.

Still early days on this, once they open up battles and trading, and it hits the media this will go nuts

Etheremon.com its like crypto kitties.

Just opened today i think. No news media etc.

Thanks biz I love you guys

you already fucking made it, gz

pls post evidence

Can somebody tell me how the hell do I cash out?! Tried like 10 times entering as high as 600000 gas limit and 90 gwei. Still nothing!

made another 1 ether in last 10 mins. at 13 now.

Fuck wish I had more money to put into this. I'll have to make do with my one cesstoid

What the fuck is this thread, why is everyone sucking each others dicks "ohh congratulationnn, you earned thisss" what the fuck are you? I'm staying far far away from this shit.

Ahahahahaha u got baited by obvious pajeet scam user

Literal shills. Or do you really think OP made $9800 over the past 3 hours on this scam site? Also, OP types really weird, definitely not a native English speaker. Probably a Pajeet or a Slav.

can't wait for nuclear war.

kek has spoken (trips of truth)

What is this and what do i need to earn ETH with this?

>a fucking leave

I look forward to the inevitable wojack etheremon threads in a few days time.

Aren't we all?

A Ponzi scheme. Enter at your own risk and hope you get in and out early enough.

I ahvent even started guys i am aBTC fag pls tell, what do i gotta do buy some on an xchange send it to myself then just buy shit?

good luck withdrawing