So Korea is paying $383 per LTC

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2017/12/20/litecoin-charlie-lee-conflict-of-interest/
twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/943383615466979328
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I sell mine over there ?
I kinda don't want to tho. It's made me some good gains in the past months . I like LTC

Thats usually a good sign. Thank god i didnt sell after charlies move

>globalization

Charlie's move was fucken dumb, lucky if you have some brain cells you can understand where he is coming from and not fud. If LTC holds over next couple of days after this then we should be fine. These Korea prices are a good indication of some upwards momentum

>Charlie's move was fucken dumb
only from the perspective of a fucking burger. Trust me on this.

It couldve waited i get paid on friday desu

Never sell

>coping litefags
techcrunch.com/2017/12/20/litecoin-charlie-lee-conflict-of-interest/
twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/943383615466979328
your coin is dead and going nowhere

How is it dead ? That means nothing ...

>company CEO sells 100% of his stock
really sends a message

bitcoin is dead too :^)

I say it again: only buttfuck retarded burgers see it like this. And in a sense, burgers are way worse than fucking pajeets.
Everyone else around the world understands this move and thinks it's absolutely reasonable and the right thing to do - FOR AS LONG AS CRYPTO IS AS UN-/UNDERREGULATED AS CURRENTLY IS. That's also where your comparison with stocks falls flat on it's fucking face, you fucking burger moron.

He's not the CEO tho that's not how crypto works he created it but doesn't own it...

In this case it seems OK because a currency can't really take off if the community is just making the founder rich.

Now that he's already rich that argument is disarmed.

Did you know Satoshi could singlehandedly destroy BTC by selling his million coins and tanking price?

Same cannot be said for Ltc.

This is bullish as fuck. Ltc to $10,000

>doesnt understand green text
more proof only retards are left in the LTC ship
so you want crypto to be regulated? The Wild West nature of the markets as we have now is what makes the 10x gains we post here possible fagot. If you are too retarded to read obvious signs and hype or TA if you are good enough and need the gubments hand to guide you through crypto, you are no different from the welfare seeking people of color

example was BCH
>trending on Twitter for 48h
>swedish whales selling all their BTC for BCH
>Ver running around doing mad PR
it was only obvious what was coming

eat shit faggot

Charlie Lee will guide LTC to the moon and beyond

korea always has a 15% - 17% premium on crypto purchases. how new are you?

aww, did I strike a nerve my allegedly equal minority friend
No. I wont. You see, I sold all my LTC stack into BCH, this is a dead project. You can tell Im Charlie Lee by my official Veeky Forums username newfriend

Friendly reminder litecucks

LTC will be at 375 by tomorrow night

Checked

Why bash burger when we bring music, movies, trump, societal trends infected with cancer, big bombs and guns to the world?

I like everybuddy. We even buy most of the illegal drugs.

LTC headed straight to 1500 in 3 days short of 2 weeks

it's not so much bashing, as pointing out distinct cultural differences. Don't worry burger, we still like you.

Why?