Bcash

Ummmm, why does Coinbase say this? Looking good for Bcashers

it fell to its real price user.

whats the problem?

It looks like that on my phone too bcash is down -100%
How'd you screen shot it ? App blocks screenshot on my phone

Nice! Just bought infinitely many.

Iphone so literally just how I would screenshot anything, what phone are you on?

Let's be real this is coinbase getting the site ready for Bcashs big debut. Pump to 9k yesterday showed there was a ton of demand. Did you see everyone posting here who got JUSTed for buying it over 5k?

There are many others like them. People will rush on bcash tomorrow because they expect it to pump to 9k. Roger Ver on CNBC marketing blitz promoting it as the new bitcoin. Normans will and are eating it up.

I think we'll see 10k tomorrow or weekend. After that it may dump. But coinbase plus media coverage equals boom. Look at how much Litecoin fucking exploded after Charlie went on CNBC. From 160 to 360 in a day. Bcash will be similar because CNBC will talk about it all day not just 10 minutes.

It may pump then dump. But the pump will be glorious. And millionaires will be made tomorrow. Just remember to set goals and don't get greedy. Buy now and you can make gains. Wait til it's on coinbase and it might be too late. Whales are accumulating.

Where can you buy it besides coinbase

This guy has 100k followers and claims that he will be dumping.

If true, $65 million into BCash...from one whale. Imagine what others are doing. Remember at the end of the day this is all about money.

And then the normies will dump their Coinbase bags all over you

Bittrex or Binance. I'm sure there are other exchanges. Get ready for pump of all pumps. Normies will flock to BCCash in a way they never have for a crypto.

>CNBC will talk about it all day
Will they tho

Normie's don't understand the concept of dumping bags. They're buying cryptos because they expect long term gains. They won't dump into BTC, when cash is skyrocketing while btc stays the same or dips, they well exit that and go into bccash.

Yes Roger Ver is on CNBC fast money tomorrow. It will be his victory lap after cash will make massive gains. CNBC already running articles saying that Coinbase listing Bitcoin Cash is the biggest shakeup in cryptocurrencies since bitcoin itself was created.

how much money did ver pay?
or is cnbc the insider trader :O

>tweet is real
dumping everything i have in crypto in bcc
thinking about longing with 3x leverage

kek bitcoin cash cannot lose

You think they won't ask about the coinbase scandal?

Here's hoping that corecucks go full retard and dump their Coinbase BCH as fast as possible, cratering the price for a few days.

It will still be on Coinbase the next day. Normal people are going to see how fast it is, how cheap it is. They are going to see it, and find out why it exists at all. And if it dawns upon them that the simplest and most effective solution is absolutely to raise the blocksize, a new Casher will be born.

The whole point was to offer an alternative to fiat. Oldfags know this, yet because BTC has been the stable reference around which to accumulate gains for several years, they have a conditioned and vested interest not to see things as they truly are.

"Store of value"? When did we lose our collective mind? Basic properties of money: Durability! Limited supply! Uniformity! Acceptability! Divisibility!

AND PORTABILITY! Like, HELLO.

shoo shoo fagposter

You're treating BTC like a payment system, which it no longer is. It's more like digital gold now.

I'm so fucking happy that my BTC/BCH ratio is 1. I played the flippening game last time. Epic gains, epic losses,.. almost lost my sanity. No more..

Hey man I'm new to this too kinda. I just bought some eth on coinbase, transferred to binance. Buying myself 8k worth once it hits and gonna wake up and hopefully be a lot richer. Plus one thing that seems appealing about bitcoincash is that they are planning to make a visa for it. Saw it on the founders twitter.

Why is gold valuable? Malleability, unreactivity, high melting point, ductility.

Why is BTC valuable, on its own?

Come on, man. Don't fucking even.

Bug or something?

Ive seen it go to 0 and even negative on my cbase. But when I refresh it always returns to normal. Devs must be doing something.

Hours up...

>muh industrial applications

nice meme

Good to see some sanity.
BTC is pure speculation, it has no utility. You can't even fucking buy things with it anymore because people stopped accepting it due to speed and high fees. And why would I pay $15 to transact when I can just use my credit card. People have lost sight of what crypto is supposed to do and it's going to bite a lot of people in the ass.
The value is in the immutability of the public ledger and the ability to transact with no middleman quickly and cheaply.
With BTC everyone just holds in exchanges because you'd be insane not to, which kills both of those things.That's just a bank with no government oversight.
I know segwit and lightning are supposed to fix this but I'll believe it when I see it. BCH has it's issues and there are currencies I like more, but the proof is in the pudding. I can use BCH right now to actually do things I'd do with fiat.

meant for because I'm real tired

I've never spent so much time on reddit, corecucks are literally saltier than democrats after Trump won.
I've been laughing for hours

it's not about the money goy
it's about sending a message

Industrial applications, like the fucking chips in your computer that allow you to write dumb things in public?

Yes. I know crypto has very specific strengths and weaknesses, in the properties of money. Besides immutability, BTCs great strength over other coins right now is acceptability. Which is why r/bitcoin censors discussion, why shills congregate in /biz threads, why early adopters are not happy with facing real competituon. There's an elephant in the room, and Coinbase adding BCH today was like casually referring to the enormous grey mammal occupying half the living space. We aren't supposed to actually talk about that thing.

Shills actually rant and rave that if BTC does, everything dies. Like a hostage situation, or an emotional and needy teenager. Like, what? What were we doing here again?

What scandal? Jesus Christ you people have to feel like you’ve been wronged waned cycles shit with your tether conspiracy theories

This.

bitcoins current value in the whole crypto space is a) sentimental and b) based on the fact that it is the most easily accessible crypto to buy with Fiat AND in the amount of trading pairs in exchanges. In that sense BTC is very overvalued compared to ETH for example.

Sentimental value will depreciate, just a matter of time.

And as people learn that you can also get other currencies with fiat and exchanges increase the amounts of trading pairs for other currencies, bitcoin will die.

Missed out the most important one:

FUNGIBILITY

What's a good service for altcoins? Bittrex closed new registrations for the moment

binance is ok

it's value is based on solid tech that has been tested for almost 9 years, security through decentralized mining and comunity efforts to maintain it as a valid alternative to fiat.

That's useless when you aren't actually using the tech and just holding in an exchange. Nobody is using bitcoin as a currency, which is the entire point of bitcoin.
Also BCH is based off that exact same tech, but scaled as intended. The 1MB limit was not meant to be permanent, the whitepaper details this.

Yes because gold wasn't valuable before it was used in industry.

It's valuable because
1. Scarcity
2. It takes work to get
3. Its not counterfietable
4. People have agreed it's worth something