Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Have you ever played a character with an exotic lower body, like a snake half? Or a fish half? Or a goat half? Or a horse half? What were they like?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/WMhRUURm

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1r1PxlA1DOR1wNUWn8iO8LekdbA1E81C5XaFV8NeMIeo/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shitty OP question

New question: If you were the granted the ability to make one campaign go flawlessly and perfectly- what would the campaign be about?

A dark fantasy world where I get to rape all the players and they're forced to go along with it or die.

So PLD?

Halfbodies are shit.

Just like 'only has X-ears and tail'

Can i go along with it and also die?

Do you guys actually play pathfinder, or is it just a conversation piece

Yes.

I played a character whose lower half was human.

The upper half was also human.

But the middle half was humanoid fungus.

No because then I can't rape you again in the future

Can we make it a LARP?

>upper half
>lower half
>middle half
Nothing suspect here.

thatsthejoke.jpg

She already said the players, not their characters.

I am playing an unarmed build Medic, looking to replace Tempest Gale and either of Golden Lion(bad diplomacy) or Iron Tortoise(due to not using shields)

Was thinking of picking Veiled Moon but unsure of the other, a way to get more mobility so I can full attack enemies would be good(I probably already have that from Triage still)

Chimera Soul is not allowed unfortunately

Fool's Errand?

Real talk, who here actually uses the "roll for dick size" thing that /pfg/ started drooling over some months back?

What is that even

Punchman discipline. Like broken blade, but less broken

Nobody, its just for memes.

Golden Lion is still useful if only to acquire encouraging roar, one of the strongest 1st-level boosts that Path of War has to offer.

I took a look, its background is very hilarious I must say

>One warrior challenges everyone
>Defeat everyone
>Even those whom he teached are only mediocre even if they passed
>Turns out hes a mage

Replacing Iron Tortoise then huh

I was thinking of either Sleeping Goddess or Thrashing Dragon really, or something else

/pfg/, have you ever asked someone to roleplay before applications even ended?

I've been tempted more and more to try it lately, since I'm starting to fear we won't both get in.

whats the worst that happens

The roleplay turning to ERP.

No, the WORST that happens, not the BEST.

My DM wants to use this piece of 3rd party... I think I'll drop out.
docs.google.com/document/d/1r1PxlA1DOR1wNUWn8iO8LekdbA1E81C5XaFV8NeMIeo/edit

For Sanguinist, does Blood Transfusion work on enemies that...technically dont have blood?

Like Skeletons for example

The worst that happens is the other person leaks the ERP logs without my permission in an attempt to force us into being a meme and increase our odds of getting in, but it backfires and I become the next Rory.

leak them yourself to get ahead of the game.

REEEEEEEE fucking trove not working for me. Can anyone give me a link for Blood of Beasts? (not furry, need for vigilante)

user...

Rory got into his game.

here you go you fucking furfag

Yeah, but he leaked his stuff after getting in.

thx famalam

Don't be afraid user, I bet your character is great.

I would like to, but I don't.

To emissary or not to emissary?

Some diminutive creature in your back casting guidance every round (and a bit of luck once a day) opposed to share spells and alertness.

Oi /pfg/, how's this ability text look?

>Mystic Draw
>You’ve discovered that cards are a curiously effective method of delivering your magical effects, and so keep a number of decks with you, learning to throw them with a little bit of magical help.

>As part of the action used for Mystic Strike or Spellstrike, you may draw a number of cards from somewhere such as up your sleeve or inside your glove which can be used to deliver the effect. When used in this way, these cards are treated as Darts. At 5th level you can draw cards as a free action, and throw them even when not using Mystic Strike or Spellstrike.

>If you acquire a deck of 50 cards enhanced as weapons, you may declare it to be your Favored Deck. A Favored Deck is stored in the same manner as your other miscellaneous cards, and similarly is never depleted.

>You can also simply produce a deck, or specific cards FROM that deck as if retrieving an item normally and use them as you will. Doing so surreptitiously may still require a Sleight of Hand check. Cards produced with this ability may be any sort of cards, such as playing cards, harrow cards, tarot cards, or even business cards.

>The retrieval of cards with this ability is an Extraordinary Ability. Throwing these cards is a Supernatural Ability, until 5th level when it becomes Extraordinary as well.

If you're wondering what Mystic Strike is, it's basically a better version of Arcane Strike that Magi get, and at 5th they can use it as a free action.

I'd use a cardthrower picture, but I can't find the one I know I have. Sorry.

>"I do not know what cardcaster or cartomancer archetypes are, the post"

Does a swordbreaker dagger still maintain it's normal +2 to disarm/sunder vs all weapons due to Disarm/Sunder properties, or does it ONLY get a +4 against bladed weapons?

I'm rewriting sphere magus and making a bunch of archetypes into arcanas, user.

in all honesty, user, I would make it a campaign that seems lore or less like an epic length, but more or less standard campaign where the adventurers are running quests out of guilds, have guilds for each class and all that, party members are picked up via interesting plot hooks, and we never lose party members really, only gain or swap.
since the campaign is god-guaranteed to run flawlessly, having a singular large party, or even multiple cohesive parties, on a campaign that would run seemingly forever, and never really get old because it would develop with us, would be the pinnacle of fun for me. it doesn't even have to be a themed campaign, because those would get old.

sounds almost as needlessly stupid as the idea of card throwing being a fucking Su ability what the fuck?
so, they function as darts, but its a supernatural power to throw a card?

It is until 5th, because you need to be using Mystic Strike or Spellstrike to do it.

Then at 5th you're good enough that you can just throw them as darts with zero magic involved.

Obviously you need to game this further and introduce houserules that make the state of the game tied with the global political, economic and environmental climate.
If any of the above go bad it would mean the game takes a turn for the worse (not just a turn for the dramatic - you need to make rules so it would objectively lessen the appeal of the game) - therefore for the game to run flawlessly, world peace and utopia must be achieved.

I played a half human/half human. The top half was human but the bottom half was also human.

So, a futa character?

It says that it draws out whatever form of vitality they have. So yes, you would steal their negative energy and transform it into positive in your blood reserve.

'less broken' only purely in terms of low level damage numbers.

once it has you flying, counter-teleporting to shut down teleport counters, and causing chain-AoEs from punching people, 'less broken' is a very silly term to use.

No, they were both the same gender.

basically yeah, one can dream.
here again
heres a detailed analysis as to why this is dumb as fuck and doesn't work
>As part of the action used for Mystic Strike or Spellstrike, you may draw a number of cards from somewhere such as up your sleeve or inside your glove which can be used to deliver the effect.
nice sweet, so I can draw these cards -which the average player should already have drawn fully- individually, each round, but its not too much of a problem, since its compounded with my spellstrike action anyway i guess?
>When used in this way, these cards are treated as Darts.
literally what they have always been treated as for the cardthrower classes. slash damage darts.
>At 5th level you can draw cards as a free action, and throw them even when not using Mystic Strike or Spellstrike.
wait what? so all of a sudden the cards are only throwable after 5th level. yet the same character could theoretically toss a boulder or throw actual darts at the enemy unhindered, but card throwing? no thats too much without magic, until level 5.
>If you acquire a deck of 50 cards enhanced as weapons, you may declare it to be your Favored Deck. A Favored Deck is stored in the same manner as your other miscellaneous cards, and similarly is never depleted.
so its assumed before this point that the card magus just has randomly assorted decks from harrow, tarot, DoMT, Tarokka, or playing cards, which get used up like arrows. and in order for the class to even be usable you have to A. not be below level 5, and B. have 50 individual cards, each enhanced as weapons for an unknown cost.
does this deck just replenish cards taken from it or have the returning weapon ability (you know, the one that the current card caster archetypes have)

>You can also simply produce a deck, or specific cards FROM that deck as if retrieving an item normally and use them as you will. Doing so surreptitiously may still require a Sleight of Hand check. Cards produced with this ability may be any sort of cards, such as playing cards, harrow cards, tarot cards, or even business cards.
you can do this under standard rules without being any particular class, and the only class that would probably consider doing this is a bard as part of a performance.
>The retrieval of cards with this ability is an Extraordinary Ability. Throwing these cards is a Supernatural Ability, until 5th level when it becomes Extraordinary as well.
so a weapon ability (returning weapon), or the strange "weaponized deck that never gets depleted" how has the additional option to retrieve the cards at range. not only that:
but until 5th level, you cant fucking throw cards in a DMZ until 5th level, you can throw everything else just fine.
>but you can fucking retrieve them regardless of what happened during flight, a feat that can literally only be accomplished with fucking magic

literally this entire ability/sphere arcana/whatever is just unnecessary gimping, why bother when you could just play a fucking cartomancer, who can do all this and better at level 1?

yugioh's ancient egypt

The intent of the ability was that the magus just HAS cards on them, not having to worry about running out at all. Like how Vigilantes with that one talent actually just never run out of Batarangs.

Clearly this was not evident, I'll have to work on the wording.

You're right though, limiting cardthrowing to being used with Mystic Strike and Spellstrike until 5th is probably unnecessary faff.

PLD has been doing downtime stuff over discord between sessions.

It is now cute AND lewd. No there are no logs yet.

Then how do you know it's cute ?

>lewd
Bedroom eyes are only lewd if someone ends up in a bedroom! Otherwise it's just being polite.

I actually wish I could make RotJR crash and burn because I fucking hate the GM

Because Im in the game and we're on the cusp of lewd?

Release the LOGS

>Otherwise it's just polite

Nu uh, you only put on the bedroom eyes when you wanna FUCK! Are you saying your character sucks schlong as a handshake?

>Eclaire is LG and from an noble family
>d'Ivrea is a TN leaning LE and from a noble family
I want to get into arguments with Eclaire over the place of nobility in the world.

>I fucking hate the GM
Something personal or is it because they started the new era of /pfg/ games?

No, I'm saying that it's only lewd when you cross over into the sucking part, crossing the lewdness threshold. The mere suggestion that sucking is possible is just a polite gesture to a handsome guy.

>Plato's Republic+Noblesse Oblige vs The Prince
Sure, sounds interesting.

Something personal but I'd rather not bring that up. I /want/ it to fucking end because of this "new era" of shitposting, memeing characters, "lewd", and all that faggot shit. It's dominated the thread and I hate it.

I /want/ to hate-ERP with this grumpy user!

The fuck is PLD

I agree with you, but let's not kid ourselves this was an eventuality. RotJR may have been the thing that breeched the flood gates but if the infestation of lewd faggots was this bad, it was only a matter of time. SOMETHING would have brought this on, the boil was full to bursting and RotJR is just the one the popped it.

It was literally a salt storm in this general for two and a half straight weeks because user couldnt deal with an erp game being advertised.

Been travelling for a few weeks and not checked Veeky Forums at all.

Because of all that "if you wanna RP with someone, just send them a PM on Roll20" from a few threads back, I had a dream that someone PMed me and they wanted to do a scene with one of my characters as a child.

>Miyuki Sawashiro
>Not Saori Hayami

It'd have to be snuff of the most annoying RotJR characters. I want nothing more than to put a bullet through the thick skull of Onryou and chop up Casimir and skin Etan and Rubio and castrate that little faggot Seht. I see them and all that comes to mind is /hate/.

Go back to your lewd anime you faggot.

Agreed. I don't have any sympathy for RotJR. I'm /going/ to shitpost and degrade it, because it's a fucking cancer on this board, just like Espagnoll, 2hu, Roryanon, and others. seeing "HUE HUE HUE GNOLL DICK" or "EIFFEL TOWER HON HON HON" gets REAL fucking annoying when I want to browse on Fridays and Saturdays because, GUESS WHAT, I don't want to hear about. I USED to like it, too, but I had some revelations about it recently and now there is NOTHING but hate for it.

Pussy Loving Dragons

But the Prince doesn't say anything about what the ruler should strive to accomplish? All it says really is how to not get assassinated, what's what all its advice hinges on.
It's more like legalism vs. englightenment, depending on what Eclaire's standpoint is.

>gurofags

Calm your shit you loser.

Like fuck son.

Calm down.

Just play some vidya or something and relax, my man. It annoys the fuck out of me too sometimes, but this isn't healthy. If you blow a gasket, they win. Be calm.

Well, Id link you the lfg posting, but it's down. Tl;dr the DM, Vult, told some people off about it since he was getting hardcore shat on constantly. People were just completely fucking lying about everything. Like, saying he said the literal opposite of what he actually said. People eventually figured out that it was just people from Discord shitting up the thread, so now they just call him a shitbag for having the balls to say "No, you can't join for the express purpose of ruining the game." "Yes I will be accepting some, not all, males" "Your app creeps me out" "If you don't want monster rape then find another game, other people do want it" etc.

I don't even like guro normally but if I could get snuff of Onryou/Casimir/Etan/Rubio/Seht all dying horribly then I'd be happy.

And yet you still come back here all the time and all you do is bitch. Seriously quit shitting the bed, you're embarrassing yourself OP.

Not him and not interested in Vult one way or another but if you're not falseflagging then making such a blatantly biased and opinionated post is liable to discredit your stance more than convince the average reader.

You're sounding like Justin Trudeau with that logic, if you kill your enemies they win.

Well guess what? We've kept our heads cool and the enemies have hotheads and they've been handily winning for the past 10 years.

>had some revelations
You sure you didn't just get stupid all of a sudden? Sure, daddyposting with Casimir is annoying but Eiffel or gnoll are most often five posts max. You just sounds like a really salty tryhard.

I'm not wrong though.

The faggot is prospecting for salt.

As much as I hate the memes, the current General games have been giving us ample reason to learn about certain regions or countries - all that Brevoy and Molthune talk was awesome, for example!

So, if another game was to crop up, where would you want it set? If not just to join in he discussion about local culture, sites and plot hooks?

>where would you want it set?
Where has the least fluff?

I used to love RotJR but it's overstayed its welcome. Now it just needs to go. The next time I see gnoll dick or daddyposting or a fucking Vilderavn I'm going to explode

Maybe, but when your complaining about people taking about a campaign on a website as opposed to terrorism, I think that attitude is appropriate. Especially when half the people in that game seem to enjoy incensing the thread.

I want cummies from a daddy Vilderavn's gnollish dick!

You can just do that thing by clicking the triangle by the post number.

You know the thing. We all know the thing. That thing I can't say I do and am in no way implying I do because that would be against the rules.

>if I could get snuff of Onryou/Casimir/Etan/Rubio/Seht all dying horribly then I'd be happy.
Listen you yourself. You are saying you would jerk off to some imaginary characters dying horribly just because you are upset about a bunch of stale memes. That's stupid and makes you look unhinged.

I am not even sure what the analogy is.

Trudeau's thing actually makes sense, it's just poorly fucking worded and he probably meant it literally and not metaphorically. It's basically what early christians pulled - if they're killed by Romans, they literally win, because they both go to Heaven AND become a martyr, thereby more or less automatically gaining moral high ground. Technically it's what islamists want to - dying in "jihad" means Paradise.
On a more metaphorical ground, if you get mad at a troll they literally do win, because that's what trolls are trying to get and unlike killing them, it's not actually hurting them in any way. You're getting stomach ulcers from stress and they're laughing their ass off.

I didn't say you're wrong, nor did I say you're correct. I'm saying that there's other ways to convey all the information you just posted in a less obviously biased manner, so it at least appears that you're not personally swayed heavily to one side (or personally invested, which you probably are, since I'm guessing you're a player or Vult himself), thus making it easier to believe or trust as it's an apparently nonbiased source.
I mean watch the following two sentences saying young earth creationists are dumb:
>the young earth hypothesis, the notion that the Earth was created (relatively) recently by a divine being, once widely accepted, has fallen into disfavor over the past few hundred years as large amounts of evidence from seperate fields emerged in rapid succession, and while there remain adherents, modern scientific consensus rejects the creationist young earth theory.
>Young earth creationists are fucking dumbasses clinging to a theory from literally five hundred years ago even though there's so much evidence piled up that basically every scientist and pretty much anyone with half a brain thinks they're retarded
Both of them basically say the same thing. One of them is less biased than the other, and is more likely to sway someone who's legit not on either side.

Yeah. Everytime I see RotJR I'll do that. It would help. I recommend everyone take this user's advice

I'm pretty sure you'd just get banned for abusing the report function.