>old thread:
>resources
pastebin.com/qCZb0mvh

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/Errata/AoS_Errata/warhammer_aos_destruction_en.pdf
warhammer-community.com/2017/04/05/rumour-engine-april-5th-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Nurgle!

Second for the sneaky, stabbin', cunnin' grots!

New to age of sigmar. If I take a battalion with heros and battle line unites do they count towards the minimum battle line I need to take?

Here is the skink list I am thinking of:
Skink chief -60
Skinks -80
Bastilidon - 300

Shadowstrike starhost
Skink priest - 100
Skinks- 80
Chameleon skinks -120
Ripperdactyls - 140

So can I preorder my boys this saturday or WHAT?!

No not this saturday. Maybe next saturday.

This saturday is just the newcromunda box terrain they are selling in separate kits.

I know. I'm chomping at the bit, myself.

Champing. You're champing at the bit.

While champing is technically the correct one, chomping is used often enough that it is considered acceptable too. Mainly because 'chomp' is used outside of this idiom, but 'champ' isn't (at least in the same context, because champ also can be short for champion). But I digress.

Moonclan best klan.

All the grots are cool, man. Why you gotta bring the Klan into it?

hoping we get some sorta mordheim spinoff with some terrain. Would be good time to introduce new houses cause they disconnected the older ones.

M O O N C L A N
O
O
N
C
L
A
N

Elves when?

God yes. I think Shadows over Hammerhal was just the beginning, and they are testing the waters with newcromunda.

One thing's for sure, fucking Underworlds: Shadespire is not it. Doesn't even fucking come close. What a disappointment.

But I think we will likely see the same treatment Necromunda got with Shadow War: Armageddon. Pretty much a recycling of the rules, but expanded to include a bunch of kits from several of the factions.

Ardboys, give them shields or?

Just to double-check - Newcromunda=Shadow War, right? There's not Yet Another New Project that I'm unaware of that we're referring to?

Are you using them as a tarpit or screen? If so, yes. Lets them survive longer.

Yeah. Newcromunda is a nickname for SW:A. Seeing how SW:A uses the exact same rules and system as old necromunda did, just expanded to include several kits from most of the 40k factions.

If you want them mostly to score objectives, give all of them shields. Even if you want to use them offensively, it's not guaranteed you will pile in with all of them so a few with shields to stay back and get wounds allocated to them should be handy. Offensively dual wields > two handers in most cases, afaik two handers are only better against 2+ saves.

Figure I'd just throw them at guys to hold them up so the Brutes can bash their faces in. Speaking of which... it might be an idea if I give at least one unit of Brutes hackas to reach over Ardboys.

I'm only doing a 1k list though, so maybe I don't need reach with units of 5 Brutes.

Anyone have any input on this?

5-man Brute units don't need hackas. At 10+ it's pretty much mandatory. Also if you use a 10-15 man Brutes unit you should make their boss your commander, Inspiring presence is very valuable on them because Bravery is their main weakness.

M O O N K L A N
O
O
N
M
A
N

GOBLIN DEATH SQUADS

Fuck off

>triggered by joking about a LARP organization which is pretty much a joke itself already

Don't mind him, he's probably just a triggered digger upset that he knows in his heart of hearts that the Bad Moon will rise again!

You continue to not be funny

If you ain't a digger, leaves only one option. We don't take kindly to your folk 'round here. Might be best if you just keep movin' on.

Not only are you not funny but you're one note

Eh, given the other Moon Klan posters in this thread, just one part of an orchestra. Deal with it, fag.

SigmarineFag

I play Grots. You're /pol/tier humor fails to impress me.

If you play Grots, then why are you a sigmarinefag?

Red skin orruks, blue skin orruks, or black skin orruks.

What should I do?

Give 3 of them shields per 10. Put them in the back and take mortal wounds on them to keep them away from your standard/drummer/boss.

Do you like Warcraft? Then go red.

I don't care too much for Warcraft, though I do play Hearthstone.

I was mostly going for the Peter Jackson very dark orc color. Maybe with bright orange armor for a huge contrast.

Red, definitely.

My list:

Heroes

Moonclan Grot Shaman x1 (60)
Gitmob Grot Shaman x1 (80)
Orruk Warboss x1 (140)
- Waaagh Banner

Battleline

Gitmob grots x40 (200)
- Bows
Moonclan grots x20 (120)
- Spears
Orruks x20 (200)
- Spears
Orruk Boarboys x10 (200)

Total Points: 1K
Total Wounds: 128

Blue skin Orruks.

>Moonclan

Bleh.

Also, Orruks fucking suck. Use Bonesplitterz or Ironjawz instead.

Blue skin + orange armor would go well together.

What's your problem with Moonclan? Did they lynch your bearded wife under the Bad Moon?

Ironjawz don't abide grots, you runty git. Least of all racist ones. Leave the supremacy to the Ironjawz.

I like Orruks more, naked Orks look unpleasant and Ironjawz feel too 40K.

Moonclan got nerfed, but they're still ok.
Is it better go stabba than spear?

>and Ironjawz feel too 40K.
Soooo what?

>digger

You mean endrinrigger.

You can reach melee with 3 ranks of Grots on 25 mm bases if you use spears.

>Moonclan got nerfed
h...how?

Spear always

They'd remind me too much of the Mets.

Who I root for, but I don't want anyone knowing

FAQ says that they aren't allowed to use more than 3 nets per 20 models.
games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/Errata/AoS_Errata/warhammer_aos_destruction_en.pdf

That's not really a big nerf. Having to release all fanatics at one in a unit was more severe, but both of those "nerfs" are justified and understandable.

>naked Orks look unpleasant
Are you a homo?

Hey guys, anyone have scans or a pdf version of the Shadows over Hammerhal rules? I'm mainly interested in using the GM-ing rules and porting them over to Silver Tower and it would be quite nice if any of you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

>Not really a big nerf
I wonder how those guys buying tens of those sets feel now, now that their all-net strategy died in tournaments.

I like my Orruks in clothing and at least somewhat tame.
Savages are the savages of the green race.

Gimme the free peoples GW

>Bloodreavers nerfed to 70 points
>Khorgorath nerfed to 100 points
I'm pleasantly surprised GW actually care enough to do minor correction like these.

New GW doing new GW things.

You already have Scions and AdMech

Morghasts, useful as part of a general Death army or no?

too expensive

Can anyone redpill me about the dwarves?
Why should I pick Dispossessed if I can pick Free Peoples?
Are mountain manlets any good in AOS?

>Can anyone redpill me about the dwarves?
Legacy army

When do the sky bastards get released?

>Why should I pick Dispossessed if I can pick Free Peoples?
Because you like their aesthetics better.

just wait for the news sky dwarfs

new Rumour engine out
warhammer-community.com/2017/04/05/rumour-engine-april-5th-2017/

Cthulu elf fag hype

Yup

Ooh.
Giant ammonite?
Nautical theme?
This is relevant to my interests, even if it's an army I don't play. I live on the coast, and something naval or sea-themed for AoS would be absolutely ballin'.

Morghast Archai are very useful as a summoning option with a +/- 75% to hit a charge right away. I use em with Arkhan.

The Harbingers are fine for taking out big guys and I like their abilities. They could do with a slight point reduction tho, especially now that Khorne had their Khorgoraths buffed. 100pts per model seems fair.

Fishmen 2032 confirmed

There was a fanmade fishmen supplement for Blood Bowl, so there is precedent.

Extremely distant, unlikely, and dubious precedent, granted, but precedent nonetheless. It's just at the bottom of the list of likely things.

who says it's a shell? It could be a tentecle or a tounge

This is also a possibility.
It could even be a giant fantastical limpet on a skaven or grot or whoever else sky-ship!

We just don't know. I say we wait and see.

hey guys, do we have the points table from the khorne battletome?

looks like slaanesh

Reavers have a save now. That's a huge deal. A mob of 40 guys can have mystic shield and khorne prayers and cover.

Khorgorath does double its previous damage now

necropolis knights are almost strictly better

GIVE ME NEW SHIT REEEEE

gimme some new start collections as well

Well the WD says preorder on the 8th so...yes?

accidental pun crossed my mind, Ghost in the shell reference ? probably nothing but it would be awesome to have some See-Death faction. Still thinking it's for elves tho

WD has been wrong before

SPOOKY PIRATES

>feel too 40k
what and sigmarines don't?

were do i read about this and what do you do about it being wrong in the general handbook?

Red/orange skin makes me think of Dark Messiah. Not necessarily a bad thing.

Sturdier gunline, if I remember right. Even your ranged troops can make shield walls to reroll all failed saves. Quarrelers are only one point worse in melee than the basic warriors.

Do these guys really worth 140 points for 10?

I'm reading the warscroll and they don't seem that impressive.
Am I missing something?

yeah dwarfs are stated awfully

ghost ship would be sweet

>basic troops hit 3+/4+/-/1, reroll all failed saves, halve fleeing models, ignore magic on a 5+, and reroll failed wound rolls of 1 during the opponents turn, or all in groups of 20+
>statted horribly

Pick one

terrible pun

Have the novels gotten good are they still pretty mediocre with some shining moments of good character writing?

This, I want some start collecting boxes of more of the classic armies, like grots and ogres and elves