Excuse Me Lord Guilliman

But why don't we equip all our men with jump packs? It seems silly to deny what is clearly a massive tactical advantage of rapid movement to our tactical marines and devastators to instead just hand them out to assault marines who are under-armed anyway.

It's not like jump packs are expensive to make or even rare- you had full unrestricted access to multiple versions of them during the writing of the Codex Astartes, and they still can be easily produced as is evident with their mass proliferation across all Chapters despite the current models being "recent" inventions. Just imagine the kind of damage we could wreak upon Abaddon in revenge for Cadia by equipping all of our meltagunners with jump packs, allowing them to near-instantly close the range gap and vaporize the enemy.

In the same vein of thought, why the hell are our civilians flying around in floating cars when we can't use jeptbikes anymore?

Is thete any way to hide threads so that they don't show up in the catalog?

They're big, bulky and use fuel too quickly for extended operations. Our destroyer weaponry is too heavy for their use and our tactical marines would be limited in the range of environs they could operate in and would present a larger silhouette to enemies during stealth or engaging the enemy at long range.

Furthermore, while the technology is reproducible, it is nowhere near cheap- you don't see guardsmen or even inquisitorial stormtroopers running around with jump packs do you? A chapters resources are limited- which is why you get power armour, not centurion armour, my son.

The civilians flying in floating cars are most likely the most extremely wealthy nobles or inquisitors in disguise. Or tau. They use the same technology our landspeeders use, not the ancient technology of the jetbike.

Not OP, but I thought you Warhammer faggots loved bad humour and fluff autism? I mean your generals are pretty fucking autistic, and filled with bad memes. You have the worst cancerous shit jokes, yet you somehow distance yourself from this daily setting jerking?

I like thus meme

SEE THIS?

THIS IS THE CODEX ASTARTES. IT TELLS YOU HOW WE DO THINGS HERE.

SEE THE PART WHERE I WROTE IT?

GOOD. NOW FUCK OFF.

>present a larger silhouette to enemies during stealth
The Raven Guard would disagree.

Fuel ain't cheap, son. Specially when you have to mantain a whole chapter.

Why? It's an objective fact- the raven guard use jump packs not due to their capacity for stealth, but for their extreme speed and ability to perform hit and run attacks quickly.

The alpha legion, for example, very rarely used jump packs in their stealth ops.

Promethium is the most common fuel in the galaxy used by the Imperium and can be found literally anywhere either as a solid, liquid, or gas.

>The Raven Guard would disagree.
no they wouldn't

Please die, you meme-forcing faggot.

>Is thete any way to hide threads so that they don't show up in the catalog?
You could always try reading the site FAQ.

You're STILL trying to force this shit?
Why don't you just find a nice grave to jump into?

Twice in as many days.

Our meme forcing assclown must have time on his hands.

oh no, two whole threads, better act like a raging fuckwit because there were TWO THREADS I don't like

speedrun a gallon of bleach

Wait for the next three to pop up. Right, OP?

Eighteen responses so far and ten of them are in various ways telling the OP to fuck off.

But we're the problem and not the meme-forcing assholes like you? Sure, okay.

Did you ever consider that the reason these threads keep being made is because people enjoy seeing you get upset?

I don't know why you think the logic of "Stop replying and OP will get bored" applies to every thread on Veeky Forums except for these.

I assume you'll reply with some variation of "nuh-uh".

>I don't know why you think the logic of "Stop replying and OP will get bored" applies to every thread on Veeky Forums except for these.

You want to see a graveyard of ignored "Excuse Me" threads? Check the archive, and you'll see a fair number of them.

Nothing will stop OP's faggotry except him dying, apparently. Even these threads getting banned in the past doesn't seem to have stopped him.

Your attempt at reverse psychology doesn't apply to these threads. Ignoring them won't make them go away, but hopefully getting the mods to start banning them again may convince him to finally give up, either with forcing this meme or more hopefully with life in general.

Hey retard, maybe there isn't one of us.

Make a suicide pact with your lover then.

Excuse Me threads are a recurring cancer. They go into remission frequently, but are never gone for long.

Though I got to give this Excuse Me thread credit, it's rare for one of them to pose a question that can't be answered after reading a single page of fluff.

My first thread about ten years ago was a genuine question about why space marines frequently don't wear helmets. It was phrased in a pretty similar way and it caused a pretty massive shitstorm and I still don't understand why. The vibes were so bad that I deleted the thread once I got my answer, of course then someone made a thread to complain about me deleting the thread. People have been raging over innocent WH40k fluff questions for as long as I can remember. And obviously people will continue having fluff questions about 40k.

It's just a fact of life

Stop. It's one thing to ask questions, it's another thing to ask questions just to force a meme.

There's no two ways about it. There's no feigning innocence, there's no "I accidentally saved this pic" or "I just wanted to ask a question" or any of that bullshit that anyone will believe anymore. In fact, there's enough of these spammed threads in the archive to show that at some point, the guy making these threads was literally reposting a cycle of repeated questions, out of laziness of imagination but dedication to spamming.

It's a terrible forced meme. Anyone can ask a question, and in fact there's a dedicated 40k general where you don't even have to make a thread in order to do so. But this is another thing altogether, and it only persists thanks to the dedication of a diseased OP and a few tag along trolls.

The cure? Bans, and sadly, it seems death may also be necessary at this point.

You could also not be whiny bitches who are delicious to troll and ignore the thread too. I mean that's why I'll post one sometimes, typically after I see somebody else make one. Because I know it makes you mad to the point you make long-winded angry posts.

this

/thread

If you're waiting for the day when you can either convince people to stop hating your forced meme through threats of spite-posting, or for the day people will just stop hating it in general, you're really going to be waiting forever.

What is it about you that just fails to understand? I don't give a shit about the meme and am neither the first person to use it, this is just my third time using it. I do it because I get YOUR response, which is hilarious immature overreaction with your inability to cope with things you don't like or control your emotions.

For fuck's sake, are you so autistic that you don't even understand that you have been trolled, and that every single person posting the meme is trolling you?

Don't forget how these sorts of responses are quite literally copy-pasted, you can search through the longer phrases in the archives. If there's anyone who is repeating themselves and "forcing" shit, it's the anti-excuse me guy.

This.

thinks he's trolling with a forced meme, but all he's getting is copy-pasta in response.

> I don't give a shit about the meme

Oh, okay. I mean, there's no reason to doubt you. It's not like this entire thing is built on lies and hoping that this board is too stupid to recognize pure, undiluted, unrestrained faggotry, or anything.

The cool thing is that the more you try and say "Hey, I'm just trolling! Please, just leave me alone so I can spam this thing in peace!", the deeper you dig this thing. If that's your goal, please, get more people to hate you.

I love this meme. Never stop

>we
hey reddit

I love it so much I even made a couple versions of OP's image myself.

FUCK THIS GAY MEME

>the faggot spammer tries again

Why even bother at this point? Even for a troll this is pathetic.

What are you hoping to accomplish? You're better of trolling in one of the spam boards like /pol/ or /b/, instead of digging up these dead forced memes here.

Is hating on "excuse me" threads Veeky Forums's "baneposting is dead" meme?

>questioning Roboute Guilliman, Lord and Master of Ultramar

Report to your company chaplain at once brother

I don't know what that means but probaby

>Veeky Forums is infested with humorless autists who sperg out over nothing
Yeah what else is new, I thought OP question is interesting.

>Just imagine the kind of damage we could wreak upon Abaddon in revenge for Cadia by equipping all of our meltagunners with jump packs, allowing them to near-instantly close the range gap and vaporize the enemy.
This is a pretty good question when you consider that the Chaos Space Marines do exactly that, you can give your raptors metlaguns why can't assault marines get them too? Ancient heresy-era archeotech lost to the mists of time? Doubtful, 40k is a silly, silly game which makes little sense.

These floating cars are not fit for the rigors of warfare. They are liable to dangerously explode when damaged and cannot handle windy weather conditions.

Stop bumping this thread!

No :^)

Ok, you asked for it
*shoots u in the head with a freaking 50 cal*
Heh, nothing personnel

Are you committing heresy by forcing a meme?

*blam*

>to enemies during stealth
>big ass 7ft stealth marines
>hinds behind own shadow

I mean i love a good meme, but this one is pure shit, why give jump packs to everyone? that's not even the fucking format for that meme m8

how about: Lord gullman if our chapter has 1000 men and 10 companies of ten squads, who drives our tanks and flys our spaceships?

see its not funny or good, but it points out a built in contradiction in tactical doctrains established by a well know captain type directly m8, not just some lol random why dont we all do something random.

fuck, im starting to hate this guy.

This is why.

Thank god they've stopped bumping this thread

I agree.

When I started with Gw I had no idea about the universe. Just a painting guide that had a full colour spread of Ultras v Eldar. I remember seeing the assault guys and the devastators and thinking 'why not both?'

There may be practical in universe weight restrictions that allow stormshields but won't allow plasmacannons. There may be logistical and doctrinal reasons why you're not allowed to take a heavy stubber instead of a flamer.

But chaos can take plasmaguns on raptors which seems like an excellent survival strategy- engage at max range with maximum force and stay there.

>if our chapter has 1000 men and 10 companies of ten squads, who drives our tanks and flys our spaceships?
The answer to that is that the 1000 marine limit only refers to line troops. Command staff, medical staff, religious staff and armoury staff have always been outside that.

alternatively serfs, but serfs are mostly just garrison troops and spaceship crew

Actually, Guilleiman wouldn't want his work taken as dogma.