God I love my bot

Even when everything is red, I still make at least 6% per day. And I don't have to creep on crypto like a pale-faced cryptkeeper all day. It's nice making money and living life.

What's it's strategy?
Do you expect us to just believe you?

Ae you using gekko?

Pricematches with whale patterns (huge orders) and one-ups them by a cent; then, if they disappear, my orders do, too. Also doesn't ever sell on a loss.

He works some shit job so when his portfolio is down 6% and he has lost $20 of his total net worth of $100 he makes back $20 plus $6 over the day.

STFU GOYIM. BY YAHWEH I FORBID YOU TO SPEAK OF THIS GOY

this is the worst reply ive seen in the hour

If you invest 1000 dollars and you gain 4% a day you have 1.648.803.285 dollars after a year.

I tried to do the math with 6% but the number became to big to be realistic.

Anyway, nice larp son

>Also doesn't ever sell on a loss.
That bet never gonna make it

Then my math is off. It doesn't make that much. But it turned 2.2k to 190k since October.

Then its actually possible with 6%.

If you were to get 6% daily on your 190k in the future, you would have 1 million in a month.

Did you code the bot yourself?
If so I'm impressed.

I did not. My buddy who got me into crypto and who is doing disgustingly well in it hooked me up.

where i can get a bot like that?

2.2k to 190k is also disgustingly well.
Just handle that kind of money responsibly.

Dont waste it all or lose it by gambling.

>
>Then its actually possible with 6%.

Well it's only 77 trades each gaining 6%

Gib source code

Have a friend who has been in the crypto game since day one basically. My buddy was mining btc a few months after it was released. Some of the OG dudes have ridiculous money to hire coders to build them shit like that.

please user.

Yeah I'm pretty awestruck with it. I hope this market doesn't die, I want to be a multi millionaire before the run is through lol

which exchange do you run your bot on?

One on quadriga and a couple on binance

can't my dudes. that shit would spread like wildfire and no one would be able to use it anymore.

Does the bot buy when a whale erects a buy wall or when there is a sell wall?

cool, i have a bot up on binance too. theres a lot of bots on binance, i actually believe binance runs price fixing bots too

Pls help a non-pajeet brotha out. How do I get or buy a bot. Pls give me some suggestions with your bitcoin address. I'll send 20% of my profits.

Dont buy anything closed source retard
Enjoy sending your btc to the attacker

As far as I am aware you can usually set the API to close withdrawal access.

how do you launch a bot and get it to start doing things? Can you even do it on bittrex? Am I just ignorant because I'm not on binance yet like the rest of you fegs?

Any suggestion on how I can get in the game will be great. I'm very serious about the 20% of my profits.

How well does Gekko perform? Thinking of testing it with 10K.

the only one I know is cryptoworldevolution, but that is an obvious pyramid scheme using half-assed bots.

Bumping cuz I'm desperate.

They can be set up on any of the exchanges as far as I know

Lol off the charts larping

Sorry bruv part of my agreement was not to send it around. Im sure there are other ones your can buy though

>cryptoworldevolution

this is the only bot for bittrex? is that what you're saying?

the stealth mode scrypt my devs made for me shits on all bots

What is that, user?

this

BLLEERRRGGHGHGH GIVE ME THAT FUCKING BOT AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I do not think you are larping. The idea is also pretty obvious. Just buy and sell between walls, only trade coins that have intrinsic value. Never sell at a loss. Am i right? Dam i wish i knew how to program

Just by holding I'm averaging 4-5% a day. Went from 25K to 70K. I hope this bullmarket lasts long enough to reach a million

Haha it doesn't bug me that people think I'm larping. And yeah, I think it's a bit more complex (I don't understand it very well personally), but that's the basic idea.

What exchange do you use?

is this the new pajeet scam?

This just coincides with Bitcoin bubbling hard.

Congrats, user. That's wicked.

That's probably got a lot to do with it. But every time I try to trade on my own I lose sats, lol.

Last week I was celebrating because it broke through 50k. Unreal

But my point is that I believe the OP. With good trades my percentages would probably be even higher. I'm just too scared for that shit

Yeah man that's a milestone. I wouldn't have made it that far trading on my own lol. How long have you been in the game?

Exchanges don't use bots, whales do, as proven in this thread by OP and yourself.

Do botfriends a favor and delete this shit dude

I invested a month ago. I lurked for too long.

im pretty sure they do given the amount of information they have on their own platform, it would be pretty stupid not to.
ive also seen many odd orders using my bot, most recently with VEN being capped after the announcement

>Also doesn't ever sell on a loss.

So what, it just hodls until the price rises enough?

That seems like an awfully long time to be holding those bags

can someone explain this more how this works?

Does anyone more into coding know--if I gave away the code for this bot, would the person who created it be able to track the leak back to me? Like, would there be a signature in the code? I don't want my friend to get fucked over, but I want the Veeky Forums boys to experience these gains.

Wooah, how does this shit work? I'd like to have one too

no, the code is always the same on every machine, a leak can not be traced back to you

fuck you

t. jelly me

yeah lol. I'm sure there are other bots around, though

[email protected]

please send, wont give bot to anybody... ill keep precious bot to myself

only a retard will start executable from Veeky Forums

No please share I beg I don't want to be a wagecuck forever....help us please.

I'm gunna ask my buddy first, bros. I hope it works out in your favours, lol. It's been a life changer for me.

dank malware inc

[email protected]

begging for pity [email protected]

Lmao confirmed scammer

How do I buy a bot? OP I want in. I’ll give you 25% if legit. Our secret.

It's long past bed time where I live, but I'll be back on tomorrow to let those of you who are around know what he says. I doubt it desu but I dunno, I'd be amped if more of the little guys got a break aha. Kinda want to pay it forward but not at the expense of my friendship.

so you're the faggot who keeps upping my orders by 1 point

1000 * 1.06 ^ 365 = 1.72 * 10^12

Yeah man. Sorry about that lol.

Mann help all us faggots out with this mighty nigger bot you speak of

What’s your email? If you can prove you’re legit I’ll give you 25% of my profit for your bot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Andbody who believes this guy is fucked in the head, that man would be a fucking billionaire, why the fuck would he waste time on coding trading bots

Enjoy getting scammed by OP
Easy money for him, if some of you are this gullible

I don't wanna give any information. Sorry user. Too much money and other private shit at stake. If anything I'll make a throwaway email tomorrow if all goes well to sent that shit off

[email protected]
Its an old email don't judge me.
Help a brother out

Haha alright bro.

You guys are paranoid, lol. How have I done anything scammy?

DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME MY MAMMA JUST GOT SKIN CANCER AND I NEED TO HELP HER CRAZY ASS

And how does it detect these "whale patterns"? Does it just see large orders in an order book and consider them to be whale behavior? How does it know that they aren't aggregations of small orders and not one big order?

So many questions

larp

[email protected]
Please don't be a sammer.

Ill give you 26% fuck 25%

I'm not totally sure, to be honest. My guess would be when orders of a certain magnitude show up all at once.

THIS IS THE FUTURE GUYS
ROBERTS WIL WORK FOR US

Xvg predictions?

There is a bot selling on cryptopia for 0.07btc
I thought about giving it a shot. It basically oscilates the sell and buy orders around the price point, and can be set to do what I want

Not a clue. Sorry my dude

I've been in the game for 4 months but have only gone from 2k to 6k lol. Granted I don't do any research and just hodl random shit.

You would seriously fuck your friend over like that? You're a shit friend if you give out his bot. Also I wouldn't be surprised if the OP made this thread just to spread his RAT lol.

Ok. If you can ask your friend for a more detailed explanation of how the bot figures out when to buy and sell and you provide that to us, I should be able to recreate the bot's behavior and share that with the rest of Veeky Forums, even if he says no to sharing the source code.

The biggest question I have is how it finds these whale patterns.

Fyi, there is basically a 0% chance of someone putting in personally identifiable info in a trading bot's source code, if you want to be sure, just remove any and all comments, and if you see anything that looks like encrypted text (series of jumbled characters), remove that as well. But it's up to you if you want to share.

Cheers

That's why I'm asking him, dude. I'm not just gunna fuck him over. But when I make my case he's gunna wanna know if there's a way it could get traced back to him or not.

Would appreciate it my dude

[email protected]

Can't be traced, but if your friend gives you the green light, keep us in mind please

[email protected]

[email protected]

Fucking gayest email I could create on the spot. You gotta reward this type of faggotry

And honestly, it would be a good idea for you to understand something that is making you so much money

Oy vey do i have a bot for you pajeets just click this link right here

www.lemonparty.org

The more people that have the bot the less effective it will be. You're fucking over not only your friend's gains but also your own. Dick move either way.