pastebin.com/a66J7cbq
youtube.com/watch?v=oijEsqT2QKQ&t=48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reeee i want good oc reeee

What you working on? reeee

pastebin.com/a66J7cbq

Honestly, I don't know if I even should continue this,

Necromancer updated with waifus wehn?

Necromancer update with at least something when?

kys, dumb phoneposter

Are you that desperate to escape from reality?

Why aren't you?

Soon™-ish, if you consider BDSM turbodoms "waifus".

Here's a CYOA i made today, it's quick and easy, inspired by that one user a few threads ago saying how the simple CYOAs have disappeared.

Every choice you make has a consequence, good or bad. Doing nothing is also a choice, though not listed.

This.

No. Of course not.

Why do you have to ask?

That CYOA looks like piss vomit.

I no longer respect you as a person, Scientist.

Choke on penis.

I've got a question before I pick. Is the train magical? Like, if it runs over me will it kill me on a metaphysical level and grant me oblivion?

Sure.

It doesn't look like piss vomit to me, have you had your eyes checked lately?

BABA BOOEY BABA BOOEY HOWARD STERN'S PENIS BABA BOOEY

BENIS BENIS BENIS

Drug syringe. Lichdom here I come.

This is not a train, it's an allegory of my life, so I just accept sweet release. And it's Trainwreck, not Traintrack.

Pull the lever kronk!

In the Game of Cyoa there is only one winning move: Keep shitposting () until someone else makes shit for you.

No. Or just go to /d/. I don't even understand why peolle are making cyoas about lolified vehicles of war in army settings. You don't want women anywhere near a battlefield.

In this situation, I would probably take the
>knife
given that it's the only thing that could feasibly save me - as levers tend to be too high to reach while laying on the ground.

However, using it as a train-themed choice option, I choose
>The other lever

>Reincarnation
>Get reborn as one of those immortal jellyfish
>Environmentalism finally works, no death by global warming.
>Live till the sun goes super-nova and boils away the ocean.

Ignore dissenters (especially ) and keep making it if it feels like something you want made.

Aha! You thought you could fool me but you could not!
I know this is a test by the Kingsmen, to see if I crack under pressure! I await this "train" because it is really the sound of my career smashing forwards like a bullet train!

If not, I die with a smile on my face.

They're not women, they're weapons that just happen to look like women.

> >Live till the sun goes super-nova and boils away the ocean.
...at which point you'd just be reincarnated as something else.

No need to cry because a single CYOA doesn't fit your shit taste.

Don't you guys agree we need more hypnosis themed cyoas?

Don't answer yet. Just think about it. Think about how fun hypnosis cyoas would be. Yeah, that's right. Sounds fun, doesn't it.

>Fiend
>"strong bloodlust, you want to see it spill, perhaps bathe in it, maybe drink some"
that is indeed my fetish, I get immorality for that?
>Euphoric Blood
see above
>One-Time Shapeshift
eternity is a long time, better get a more comfortable body
>Empire
cushy life and gonna make satisfying my needs secretly a lot easier
>Pull-The-Plug
obligatory opt-out for obvious reasons
>Superstrength
had a few points spare, seems like a decent choice

Keep making it my dude looks like a good one

I agree that we need you to make more hypnosis cyoas. Yes, that DOES sound fun! I'm looking forward to it!

Nope. Hypnosis is a shitty fetish for losers who can't the girl with their charisma and good looks.

Normalfags out reeee

I wouldn't even use it for sex, probably. It's NEET purposes are unlimited though. You could literally convince a rich family you're their dissapointing, autistic kid and live in their basement.

Now this is a nigger with some good taste!

Why did you try to make every option as shit as possible?

God I could use a chill zone in real life.

Any CYOA that let me be a girl with hugr breasts?

>Turns out Humanity never actually made it off Earth in any real capacity.
>Earth was also the only world to develop life in the entire universe
>All life was destroyed with the sun

All you had to do was ask.

You may as well use it for sex. You're already raping their minds. Fucking them won't make you more evil.

>Reality Convert
>no making money with items you take out of the zone.
So could I give them to someone else to sell and they give me back the money?
Could I just out-right make money in the zone and bring it out? Technically I'm not 'making money off of' the counterfeit cash.

No
No

From a legal, societal, moral and pretty much every point of view, mind control and rape is more evil then just mind control.

So you're objectively wrong in what you just said.

> >All life was destroyed with the sun
The whole point of the CYOA is that you live forever, one way or another. Or in other words:
youtube.com/watch?v=oijEsqT2QKQ&t=48

>mind control and rape is more evil then just mind control.
Well obviously mind controlling them twice is worse. I'm not talking about that. If he's mind controlled this family to accept him as their son he may as well make the sister want to fuck him while he's at it.

Until life as a concept ceases to exist.

Thanks.

>Until life as a concept ceases to exist.
Which wouldn't be before you'd experience your final death. And since your cycle of reincarnation is eternal, well... Let's just say that it wouldn't happen anytime soon.

So what can I actually do with CYOAs beyond just putting them together as a creative exercise?

Have another. Page 1/2.

Use them in your tabletop RPGs? Daydream? Write novels?

>"If you're going to mindrape people into substituting butter with olive oil, you might as well literally rape them. It's all the same. Mind control = mind control."

Uhm, no. One is relatively innocent, the other just vile.

Page 2/2.

Mecha musumes are cool though

Run a narrative forum CYOA after you've used a particular image to get people to vote on what they want. Keep in mind that format wouldn't really work for something like Veeky Forums.

On a fundamental level you're rewriting something that a person is with something else. Perhaps that cook really liked butter, and now part of his personality is fucking gone because you wanted to play god. I agree though, olive oil is better, especially for meat.

I use them to fill the endless void within me and to distract me from the all-encompassing dissapointment that is my life so I don't end up killing myself yet.

Does posting the hypnofetish cyoa get you banned? How should it be cleaned to be Veeky Forums friendly?

No naked people. That's about it. Better post it in /d/ and give a link ITT though, because some tame CYOAs were still deleted.

Anything. Just use them as the basic groundwork for whatever you want to write about.

>rewriting a person's memories and past is relatively innocent

>ships/planes/tanks as little girls
>guns as little girls
>A zoo full of animals that just so happened to look exactly like little girls
>invincible little girl super soldiers
>[Insert inanimate object here] but as little girls

The novelty wore itself out 10 years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if some Japanese studio decides to make an anime about the atomic elements/elemental particles as little girls.

>Time-Stop Chill Zone CYOA
>not Existential Dread CYOA.
Put a warning label on that.

Except it includes pictures of furries which are banned on /d/.
>remove nudity
>remove furries
But since you're editing it anyway please make spellchecking and make the images smaller! The text is HUGE

Then into the thrash it goes.

I have seen people posting anthro art here without getting banned. As long as it's not fetishy only spergs will throw a fuss about it.

Reposting from last thread 'cause I'd still like some more input.
Fonts and pics'll probably be changed, as I'm away from my computer. I might also simplify the Inteligence & Strategy skills, since I think I shouldn't try to make a combat system since I'm making a CYOA & not a tabletop game.

It's very pretty but also I dunno... distracting to look at? It's the same with the russian guy. It's hard to focus on the text.

Make black/yellow text more legible. Make the black part dark grey or something.

Also, why not just give the player points to distribute for skills and then says that the number of points spent in the area equals their attribute? That's better than distributing the points for who knows what and then choosing the skills.

text and background have very similar colour palette in some places, like planning, factions and first text

I'd change the layout to something like that for each area.

>Needing a cyoa for existential dread
But user, I could say any number of things right now to cause you that. Though really I wonder why you aren't constantly experiencing it, it seems that at least a fifth of my mind is devoted to it all the time, at a minimum.

Found something I think you'll enjoy ;)

How the fuck do you make these so quickly? Are you some kind of CYOA God?

It's called snipping tool.

Yes! More like this.

>150
>Transformation: Feminization -20 (so much hotter)
>Everything is normal -30 (need it with feminization. Also so fucking hot to tease people)
>Appearance: Beautiful look -50
>Breasts: Respectable -30
>butt: Firm -20
>Hips: Childbearing -30
>Sexuality: Bisexual
>Lewdness: Curious -10
>Extra: Brain feminization

Oh, I mistaked you for the other guy. The guy who does crazy shit with how CYOAs look really fast.

If you make them in Photoshop it would take the same amount of time. Just move a text block + background somewhere else or copy it to another page, and you're done.

... that's not what I mean. You'll see when he shows up.

Or maybe he's doing something completely basic which you blow up into a huge accomplishment, as a way to convince yourself you can never do it and should just leave putting in effort to the talented people.
It's getting old by now.

I don't know how the fuck you got that out of my posts. But good on you.

I like cyoas that give you ridiculous, insane power but are still challenging. Ideally you'd be on a level where you can destroy universes/multiverses fighting people with similar powers.

Can anyone think of a cyoa like that?

>You don't want women anywhere near a battlefield.

Tits won't stop you from shooting, user.

Women are like 2sd away from men when it comes to physical strength. So basically the average guy is stronger than 97% of women. The average guy would literally be more useful on the battlefield than a top athletic woman. That's how weak woman are. Even your pudgy self could most likely overpower a natty female bodybuilder and rape her.

You still need physical strength to carry a gun, march through the battlefield, bring a shot ally to safety, etc.

I found the tank girl cyoa to be especially funny. In a dire situation, odds are none of those women would have the strength lift you out of the tank.

Okay.

Not him, but by not enlisting women into the army in dire situation you're missing out on the 51% of population. In normal circumstances you want them making babies and shells and everything, but if it's some kind of threat that wants to wipe humanity out, I don't see why not.

Ideally, in a world without drones, men would be doing the fighting and women would be providing support.

Bloating your army with subpar soldiers who devour resources just the same and could instead be cooking meals, work in a shell factory, keeping your base clean, provide medical support, etc. is just silly. There's plenty of useful jobs for women in a war. Heck, they could act as tacticians for all I care. Just don't let them fight on the battlefield.

Fortunately CYOAs aren't real, so it doesn't matter whether or not women should fight wars. What matters is whether little girls dressed up like planes and ships should fight imaginary wars. And the answer is yes, because cute girls are far stronger than the average imaginary guy.

DnD 3.5

Ideally yes, but there were even real world accounts when women performed pretty well in some situations. Soviet/Finnish snipers, for example. And if we have some fantastic technology like exoskeletons or mechs or even magic (just cast fireball and go recover your mana), I don't see it being a huge problem.

It's funny how cyoas that promise updates are posted about constantly then the update drops and they're done with it.

Imaginary army traps are both cuter and statistically stronger than imaginary war girls.

Boys: 1
Cooties: 0

Meh. Sounds pretty boring to me. There is little challenge even assuming it was a battle royale among godlike beings. I cant think of a single scenario and setting where this could be even barely amusing more than a minute or two.

Its been popular from the 70s, I think. Not hardware as girls, specifically, but mecha musume. I mean, Guardian Angel, Dirty Pair, etc were rather popular.

Also, that idea was floating around, but no anime yet. Unless you count atomic elements as Jojo Stand-like powers.

>go recover your mana)
if mana works like in my chinese cartoons we will finally have sorcerers (female) with a slut (male) to get back mana! I want this really bad!

>Average cute girl
>Stronger than Rank and File Soldier

Objectively wrong.

Magocratic Convention?