Did Charlie just fuck me over?

I have 22 LTC. All of the news stories about Charlie selling are gonna fuck me over. Should I get out right now and buy back in as it crashes? Or is him donating to charity going to make it somehow go to the fucking moon? Help before I kill myself.

lol almost bought some today hopefully it tanks then ill buy

Long story short, I got fucked and my payment went through when it was at the ATH, so I have a lot to lose.

Sell now, buy at the dip.

What do you have to lose anyway?

lol not an idiot. selling of his stake because
>muh good intentions

dont get his explanation. quite selfish imho

Chances are he's just fucking with people like he always does.

I don't understand. First people give him shit for making announcements to increase the value of LTC in his own benefit, then people give him shit for selling off his coins so he is no longer in a conflict of interest. Being Charlie Lee is suffering.

I don't see the problem in that ...

He knows LTC is a shitcoin that suffers from the same scaling issues as BTC and BCH and will never succeed. He most likely put his money into Ethereum or something.

$9,000 of LTC. If I sell, awesome (aslong as what i sell into doesn't tank) if LTC makes gains, FML.

All my instinct tell me to sell it all........so im holding..

Nice, he literally sold 100k!

His annoucements are almost never positive though and he almost certainly didn't sell.

I think it'll be alright
ltc is still 379 on bitthumb, and people on chinese forums are still talking about charlie positively

Don't worry, he just cashed out at LTC's all-time high, just because he cares so much.

I swear.

Just go back to sleep.

Charlie Lee cashed out and left litecucks holding heavy $300 bags. Best timeline

>increases value
>sells
That's why people are pissed.

did he donate the profits to the ltc foundation?

Honestly, at this point I wouldn't sell right now. Sell it around 9-10pm today. That's usually when it's at its highest peak

Over the past year, I try to stay away from price related tweets, but it’s hard because price is such an important aspect of Litecoin growth. And whenever I tweet about Litecoin price or even just good or bads news, I get accused of doing it for personal benefit. Some people even think I short LTC! So in a sense, it is conflict of interest for me to hold LTC and tweet about it because I have so much influence. I have always refrained from buying/selling LTC before or after my major tweets, but this is something only I know. And there will always be a doubt on whether any of my actions were to further my own personal wealth above the success of Litecoin and crypto-currency in general.

For this reason, in the past days, I have sold and donated all my LTC. Litecoin has been very good for me financially, so I am well off enough that I no longer need to tie my financial success to Litecoin’s success. For the first time in 6+ years, I no longer own a single LTC that’s not stored in a physical Litecoin. (I do have a few of those as collectibles.) This is definitely a weird feeling, but also somehow refreshing. Don’t worry. I’m not quitting Litecoin. I will still spend all my time working on Litecoin. When Litecoin succeeds, I will still be rewarded in lots of different ways, just not directly via ownership of coins. I now believe this is the best way for me to continue to oversee Litecoin’s growth.

Please don’t ask me how many coins I sold or at what price. I can tell you that the amount of coins was a small percentage of GDAX’s daily volume and it did not crash the market.

UPDATE: I wrote the above before the recent Bcash on GDAX/Coinbase fiasco. As you can see, some people even think I’m pumping Bcash for my personal benefit. It seems like I just can’t win.

absolutely sell, normies are going to hear this news and panic

buy the inevitable dip

If he sold or he didn't... what difference does it really make? His messages still hold influence.

Oh he knows. He just doesn't give a fuck.

I also guarantee that he hasn't sold a single Litecoin.

do you garunteee, wakecuck, do you?

Uhhh it's wokecuck, tyvm

why not at least keep a token amount so he's along for the ride? those are going to be some heavy bags lol

On the last day of the first year of our great leader Trump, LTC will be worth $1500

Charlie is a insider trading piece of shit. The SEC should have a closer look at the fraudster

Going all the way down.

lol

But he use his dough to buy Bch

>pumps his coin non stop
>sells at ath and crypto market in bubble territory
>promises to keep on working on the coin "for other reasons"
Great guy...

They are scum.
It's gonna pop and they want to protect their wealth.

Litecoin community doesn't care about all the FUD people attempt to create. Our Supreme Leader has a clear vision for the future. He doesn't try to overhype things to artificially manipulate the price, but is instead honest (ie saying the price could fall 90% so don't be stupid when investing).

That is why we will suceed and you can't do anything to stop it.

right
if he was a man he'd just say "guys I think this is a bubble and I'm securing some of my wealth"

amen.